It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

190 (Secretly-Selected?) Refugee Resettlements

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

How does a city get on the U.S. State Department’s list of 190 communities selected for refugee resettlement?

How can cities find out who will be coming and when?

What services will they use, and what will be the cost to taxpayers?

And, the granddaddy of all questions:

Can the communities be assured that foreign nationals with ties to ISIS, al-Shabab and other Islamic terrorist groups won’t slip through the government’s porous screening process posing as “refugees”?

The answers to these questions are simple. Very little information is available.

U.S. Cities 'Secretly Selected' For Importing Muslims

The above-article is loaded-with-links. I followed one that dropped into a rabbit-hole which included the following list-of-cities/communities:

December 23, 2014
List of ORR (Office of Refugee Resettlement)
“Preferred” Communities

-
DISCLOSURE:

The 'Goals' of/for these 'Resettlements' are NOT Clear to Me Either ...

(or nonsensical?)

AND/OR

Feeling/Being Left-Behind with ONLY an ... OPINION:

You SHOULD be able to ... " Spot Suspicious Activity "

edit on 8-4-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FarleyWayne

How does a city get on the U.S. State Department’s list of 190 communities selected for refugee resettlement?

Can the communities be assured that foreign nationals with ties to ISIS, al-Shabab and other Islamic terrorist groups won’t slip through the government’s porous screening process posing as “refugees”?

The answers to these questions are simple. Very little information is available.

The above-article is loaded-with-links. I followed one that dropped into a rabbit-hole which included the following list-of-cities/communities:

December 23, 2014
“Preferred” Communities

-
DISCLOSURE:

(or nonsensical?)

AND/OR

I'm surprised no one has responded to your thread. Xuenchen created a related thread entitled

“Obama Plans to Develop a ‘Country Within a Country’”

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The keyword is "Refugee" -- this is how the Obama WH plans to designate the 5 million Illegal Immigrants covered by his EO.

Designating them as "refugees" means that they're suddenly ENTITLED to all kinds of taxpayer-funded government benefits.

This will be an effective way to destroy the US from the inside.

Of course, the Liberal mainstream media is largely silent on this issue (Obama's amnesty EO). Fox News is the only one touching it.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

I read your linked articles and this resettlement of Muslim refugees is indeed a part of Obama's amnesty EO:

“President Obama issued an executive memorandum dated Nov. 21, 2014, to all federal agencies directing them on ‘Creating Welcoming Communities and Fully Integrated Immigrants and Refugees.’”

www.wnd.com...

It's why in that secret WH conference call (on EO implementation), the WH staff members were talking about Somalis and other non-Hispanic immigrants, although Hispanics comprise the majority of Illegals.

Cities chosen for "Resettlement Communities":

Arizona: Tucson, Phoenix
California: San Diego, Sacramento, Modesto, Walnut Creek
Colorado: Denver, Greeley, Ft. Collins, Loveland
Connecticut: Derby/Bridgeport, New Haven
Florida: Orlando, Clearwater, Palm Beach
Georgia: Atlanta, Savannah
Idaho: Boise, Twin Falls, Treasure Valley
Illinois: Chicago, DuPage/Aurora, Moline
Indiana: Indianapolis
Iowa: Des Moines
Kansas: Wichita
Kentucky: Louisville, Lexington, Owensboro
Maryland: Baltimore, Silver Spring
Massachusetts: Springfield, Jamaica Plain, Worcester, Malden
Michigan: Dearborn, Ann Arbor, Lansing
Minnesota: Minneapolis, St. Cloud, St. Paul
Missouri: Kansas City
Nebraska: Omaha
Nevada: Las Vegas
New Hampshire: Manchester, Concord
New Jersey: East Orange
New Mexico: Albuquerque
New York: Syracuse, Buffalo, Utica, Albany, Manchester (this tiny town is listed on p.49, but it must be a typo, NH maybe?)
North Carolina: Raleigh, New Bern, Wilmington, Durham, High Point, Charlotte, Greensboro (lucky NC!)
Ohio: Cleveland, Columbus, Akron, Dayton
Pennsylvania: Lancaster, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Erie
Rhode Island: Providence
Tennessee: Nashville, Knoxville, Memphis
Texas: Fort Worth, Houston, Austin
Virginia: Charlottesville, Hampton Roads
Washington: Seattle, Richland, Tri-Cities
Wisconsin: Milwaukee, Madison

Edited to add cities on the list.

This is seriously scary and the media is pretty much silent. But the American people really need to know that Justin Bieber has been arrested.

edit on 9-4-2015 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

December 23, 2014
“Preferred” Communities

-
DISCLOSURE:

(or nonsensical?)

AND/OR

I'm surprised no one has responded to your thread. Xuenchen created a related thread entitled

The keyword is "Refugee" -- this is how the Obama WH plans to designate the 5 million Illegal Immigrants covered by his EO.

Designating them as "refugees" means that they're suddenly ENTITLED to all kinds of taxpayer-funded government benefits.

Of course, the Liberal mainstream media is largely silent on this issue (Obama's amnesty EO). Fox News is the only one touching it.

This is not to destroy the US.
This is a political war movement. Obama's Party wants the illegals to be fresh new voters and are trying to figure out a way to do it behind the peoples backs.

Instead of going from illegal immigrant to legal immigrant, they want to make them refugees then legal immigrants. It changes the whole dynamic. Instead of people protesting saying "why do you want illegals to get our stuff" it will be "what illegals? Those are poor refugees applying for immigrant status".
edit on 9-4-2015 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

December 23, 2014
“Preferred” Communities

-
DISCLOSURE:

(or nonsensical?)

AND/OR

This is a political war movement. Obama's Party wants the illegals to be fresh new voters and are trying to figure out a way to do it behind the peoples backs.

Instead of going from illegal immigrant to legal immigrant, they want to make them refugees then legal immigrants. It changes the whole dynamic. Instead of people protesting saying "why do you want illegals to get our stuff" it will be "what illegals? Those are poor refugees applying for immigrant status".

You're free to believe what you want. Of course, the Democrats want to make the U.S. a ONE PARTY country in national-level (presidential) elections. That's why Obama threw out the idea of mandatory voting for all.

But if you're not able to see that the effect of suddenly taking 5+ million Illegals under the government's wing is going to be disastrous, not only to the US deficit & debt, but to the negative impact on regular US communities, then I can't help you.

Incidentally, one of the things that came out in the EO implementation conference calls is that the real WH estimate of the true number of Illegals in the US is between 13 - 15 million.

An open border is a direct threat to US sovereignty. Part of the NWO agenda is to destroy national sovereignty (EU) and destroy the nations from within by balkanization.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

December 23, 2014
“Preferred” Communities

-
DISCLOSURE:

(or nonsensical?)

AND/OR

You're free to believe what you want. Of course, the Democrats want to make the U.S. a ONE PARTY country in national-level (presidential) elections. That's why Obama threw out the idea of mandatory voting for all.

But if you're not able to see that the effect of suddenly taking 5+ million Illegals under the government's wing is going to be disastrous, not only to the US deficit & debt, but to the negative impact on regular US communities, then I can't help you.

Incidentally, one of the things that came out in the EO implementation conference calls is that the real WH estimate of the true number of Illegals in the US is between 13 - 15 million.

An open border is a direct threat to US sovereignty. Part of the NWO agenda is to destroy national sovereignty (EU) and destroy the nations from within by balkanization.

They are already here, Obama just wants to shuffle their status so it changes the verbage when his Party stumps for legal immigration status.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

December 23, 2014
“Preferred” Communities

-
DISCLOSURE:

(or nonsensical?)

AND/OR

They are already here, Obama just wants to shuffle their status so it changes the verbage when his Party stumps for legal immigration status.

Yes, the 13 to 15 million Illegals (mostly Hispanics) are already here, but even more are being brought in from Muslim countries (without adequate screening) as refugees.

Labeling immigrants "refugees" isn't just a change in meaningless "verbiage" -- refugees are given a range of government benefits (that they never paid into) that are denied to ordinary immigrants.

Your responses make me wonder if you've even read the linked articles and related thread.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This might be Obama's way of lockstep, stiff-arm, stiff-leg, stand-at-attention Agenda21 conforming.

Cloward-Piven is a useful weapon of mass destruction.

Obama LLC is really pouring it on with less than 2 years to go.

The finish line is dead ahead.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Get the bad guys here, they make trouble,the shooting starts make villians out of gun owners and blame THEM for the firefights and VIOLA martial law and IF successful then they may do as they please.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Get the bad guys here, they make trouble,the shooting starts make villians out of gun owners and blame THEM for the firefights and VIOLA martial law and IF successful then they may do as they please.

There are lots of "bad guys" here already. Drug lords, gangs, all shooting each other and anyone in the way. They could have done this years ago, why do they need a new batch of bad guys?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
First of all, the source is WND...

Second the "list" of 190 cities are predominately church organizations like Catholic Social Services. I checked.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

It looks like they picked cities that already had large Muslim immigrant pops. I know KC has a good-sized Somali pop and there are semi-regular "Convert to Islam" billboard campaigns around the city.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Not really bad oitside of big cities controlled by democrats wher guns are heavily controlled.
I 'm taking about people in PROFESSIONAL combat style FIREFIGHTS,like in SWAT style engagements all the time not petty criminal shoot and loots.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
It looks like they picked cities that already had large Muslim immigrant pops. I know KC has a good-sized Somali pop and there are semi-regular "Convert to Islam" billboard campaigns around the city.

There's a significant east-African population in Omaha. I don't see the big deal with allowing refugees into the US. It just sounds like more conservative scare tactics, 'they are being brought into America by Obama!' It's almost offensive, almost.

I can't imagine how you'd all react to when we brought Serbian and Bosnian refugees here in the 1990's.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This might be Obama's way of lockstep, stiff-arm, stiff-leg, stand-at-attention Agenda21 conforming.

Cloward-Piven is a useful weapon of mass destruction.

Obama LLC is really pouring it on with less than 2 years to go.

The finish line is dead ahead.

Yeah perkins called it long before Obummer even sat in the Oval Office.

John Perkins - confessions of an economic hitman

Wiki entry on confessions of an economic hitman

excerpt:

In response to criticism of his first book, Perkins and publisher Berrett-Koehler, found 12 authors, journalists, and investigators to contribute their stories to A Game as Old as Empire: the Secret World of Economic Hit Men and the Web of Global Corruption. The book includes first hand reports, third-party accounts, and analysis of practices said to be used by multinational corporations, governments, quasi-governmental agencies, and financial institutions.[10]
edit on 11-4-2015 by Ex_MislTech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

There are lots of "bad guys" here already. Drug lords, gangs, all shooting each other and anyone in the way. They could have done this years ago, why do they need a new batch of bad guys?

The best part of the drug lords is they have ties to our government
such as Barry Seal and Mena Arkansas.

Barry Seal - CIA - ties to Mena, AR and the Bush family

In the more recent future you have the gunwalker scandal.

ATF gunwalker scandal

5 things you didn't know about operation fast and furious

Mena Arkansas drug running timeline

Operation Air America

US troops guarding poppy fields - US banks laundering drug money

So its been going on for a long time, and its systemic, not a rogue element, but
a rogue government.
edit on 11-4-2015 by Ex_MislTech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
That would be between 150,000 - 170,000 people. Those people in those towns on that list are already having difficult times find employment. I see that as one giant a$$ welfare move and more taxes for the middle income. You just can't freaking win.

top topics

join