It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Bombing Smoking Gun?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
There were sharp shooters posted on rooftops and perhaps in second storey windows If he is on the second floor and you insist it's a straight level shot, then one has to suppose it came from across the street, yes?

There is plenty of curious evidence in this case that paints these kids as FBI patsies.

1. They were followed and questioned multiple times over two years by FBI before bombings.
2. There was a fema training that day that pretended that a bombing was going to explode right across the street from the actual bombing.
3. Andrew Kritenbergberg (the guy who posted the pics above about his room being shot) was a major witness who completely contradicted the previous witness who was 80 yards closer to incident. The other witness was never called upon again.
4. The Chinese guy who supposedly was high jacked (who spoke little to no English) claimed that the older brother confessed to killing cop and Boston bombing. If you don't know a language and need translators in court, how could you remember what was spoken to you in the langauge you don't know?
5. The boat was taken away immediately and afterwards shown that there was a written manifesto in the boat.

There are literally dozens of questionable details of this case. Just do a search on ats, there have been great threads discussing the anomalies.

To me, this photo above is just another detail to this story that doesn't make sense.

The bullet has a straight line trajectory. That would be impossible for a bullet fired at street level.

And no I don't think a sharp shooter shot into his home. Would be much of a sharp shooter. I'm not even sure there were sharp shooters stationed at this point because it happened so quick.

AAC.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

The first floor could be, in local vernacular, the basement level. Just an idea. Do you happen to know the address of the building? Maybe checking it out on street view in Google Maps could help clarify things.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Is that bullet hole through the number 11.
Which means nothing , but maybe it does with all that numerology stuff.
Anyway just pointing it out. Nice thread.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Also, how about this? I know you weren't trying to get into the various conspiracy theories. But this seems like another glaring error to me.
picture
Yes, before anyone jump on it and shouts me down, I know Snopes has debunked it. But if we believed everything we read on Snopes, ATS probably wouldn't be up anymore.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Wait. I am thinking of the marathon explosions, but there were no bullets flying that afternoon at the marathon, were there?

So would this bullet be from the shootout area when the older brother was killed? That area was in a different part of town where there were townhouses with large basement windows, if my memory serves me well. Can you clarify?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

That was indeed from the shootout where the older brother was killed.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface

Wait. I am thinking of the marathon explosions, but there were no bullets flying that afternoon at the marathon, were there?

So would this bullet be from the shootout area when the older brother was killed? That area was in a different part of town where there were townhouses with large basement windows, if my memory serves me well. Can you clarify?

Here is house looks. They all are pretty much the same. Three floors, standard mid century. The second story is high up there.

AAC

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Diagram showing the 2nd floor is not the top floor of the house. I have driven through that area in the past, and am familiar with the construction of the homes.

If someone can PM me the address, I could drive by the area and take actual photos.

edit on 4/8/2015 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Most housing codes, and early ones as well, call for a few fire break 2x4's mounted perpendicular to the stud openings.
It would be possible for a shot from below to go into the wall and hit one of these fire breaks and be deflected outward. Just an observation.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

That's what I assumed. The second floor still seems very unlikely that a bullet can enter the second floor at a straight angle.

The reason this is fishy to me is because Andrew Kritenberg was lie tweeting the events on his blog and the picture of the bullet going through his wall got very much dramatic coverage.

If the event was staged in ways that many people suggest, this bullet hole seems to be a bit off, according yo physics and logic.

AAC

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Maybe. It just looks like the exit and entry holes seems to be with high velocity. I've seen many bullet holes through things and this doesn't look like a ricochet.

Just my opinion though.

AAC

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Very good point. Depending on the exterior material of the house, it could slow a police sidearm round enough to deflect off the firebreak, and still penetrate drywall and the backing of the chair. Most police departments issue .40 or 9mm handguns, and most load with hollow point rounds as well. (While that seems excessively damaging to some people, the logic behind it is that they tend not to go completely through a person, thus limiting the danger of it exiting and hitting someone else. Not sure that's sound logic, but I don't make those decisions.)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation

Maybe. It just looks like the exit and entry holes seems to be with high velocity. I've seen many bullet holes through things and this doesn't look like a ricochet.

Just my opinion though.

AAC

None the less, it's a hole in the case that needs to be scrutinized. The details of that hole , out and in , need to be published.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Absolutely

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

Not being any legal wiz, I wonder how that could be done.
A public class action subpoena?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Just the beginning of the round mushrooming. Hard to say but it looks as if this round did not hit anything solid enough to deflect it either . It looks as if it was a straight through shot with nothing too solid in between .Strange . It does not look as if it is a heavy caliber round either .

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It looks like a 9mm, usually a pistol round def not a "SHARPSHOOTER" round.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
People often ask, why do conspiracy nuts always cry foul when a tragedy occurs? In the case of the Boston bombing, one could argue that Tsarvean admitted he did it, wrote about it on the boat, and his attorney claimed he did it. But it's not that simple.

I will post a bunch of reasons as to why people think something stinks.

1. The FBI had been meeting with the Chetchyn brothers for two years prior to the bombing. If they pulled it off under their nose, the FBI are certainly lacking. Isn't it odd that every tragedy the FBI seems to have dropped the ball?
2. The brothers screamed they didn't do it on film during the shootout asking cops to stop shooting.
3. The message in the boat wasn't revealed until a month after his capture. And when you look at the pictures of the boat, where he was located, there is no sign written in the boat the night of his capture. Authorities first claimed he had a pen on him. But when it began a debate about pen not writing on fiberglass, the narrative as changed to marker.
4. He pleaded not guilty. Why would he plea not guilty if he knows he wrote a message on the boat saying he did it. Moreover, if he was a radical extremist, why deny what you did? That would be a first for radical Islam.
5. All signs point to Tsarvean being deaf after the surguries. They Claim he is completely deaf in one ear, but I suspect he was made to be deaf in both. Pictures from hospital bed resemble scars from ear drum surgery. It explains why he never talks to his attorney in court, he just nods to her.
6. Reporters said he had a heavy Russian accent when repeating not guilty to all counts (the attorney tried to answer for him but the judge wanted him to speak). Previous personal recordings you can hear his flawless English accent. He has no Russian accent. This also lends to the theory that he can't hear himself when he speaks which makes his voice come out muffled (or Russian sounding). Also explains why he didn't react when his attorney said he was guilty of doing the crimes in the beginning of case (remember, he claims he is not guilty).
7. There was a training session simulating a bomb explosion reported to be exactly across the street (library) from where the real bomb went off. Bomb sniffing dogs were rampant. (Google Moulage training). What's the odds that a training simulated explosion happened at the same place where a real explosion took place? Seems awful similar to 9/11 and the Norad training.
8. The craft soldiers there were wearing backpacks with same patch that the exploded backpack had on it. Afterwards, the same craft soldier is photographed without his backpack. And none of those soldiers assisted with the victims of the bombings.
9. The photo of Tsarvaen without his backpack leaving the area has obvious signs of photoshopping. The bricks in the building behind him are distorted.
10. The older brother was pictured laying down on his stomach surrendering in the streets the night of the alleged shootout. Then photographed standing in police custody naked. How did he then die that gruesome death?
11. Linda (interviews on radio) was an eye witness who claimed she saw the police hit the older brother with their car and then They got out and shot the older brother multiple times after running over him. She claims there's no way that guy was not dead at the scene. She was never interviewed again and the kid Andrew kritzenberg who was 100 yards further than Linda was the main witness.
12. FBI shot and killed Tsarvaen's friend in Florida while they're trying to get him to sign a confession. First reports said he had a pipe and another report claims he lunged for a samurai sword.
13. The scene of the bombing chaos was full of odd interactions with the wounded. If you google Moulage training, and amputee actors, they are prominent actors for military training. The scene resembled a staged scene. Some of the people don't do anything until they are queued.
14. Authorities revoke the brothers parents visas so they can't come to the trial.
15. Authorities apparently interrogated Tsarvaen in the hospital and got a written confession but that confession never materialized. They said he claimed he was inspired by al Qaida and wanted america to pay. That's right, another lie, there was no bedside written confession. It was proven to be non existent. Another lie that helped shape public opinion. Then a month later the boat message mysteriously manifests.
16. There was no visible neck injury to Tsarvaen when he exited the boat. In fact, he got out easily on his own accord. But right after an ATF agent quickly puts something over his neck, effectively hiding it.
17. Authorities came out almost immediately talking about a video showing Tsarvaen setting his backpack down by the kid and then leaving. The governor said he saw it on the news and then Recanted seeing it because that video actually never existed. All these immediate lies are what helped shape public opinion.
18. And finally, the backpack that Tsarvaen was wearing at the marathon was found by police in his apartment after the bombings.
19. Also, The mit campus shooting police were originally looking for two different people as suspects of the campus shooting.

I've studied this subject for two years now. Everything I said above can be proven with just a little bit of research. I'm tired of creating elaborate posts with links because people don't necessarily listen at ats, they just wait to make to post their own thoughts without considering genuinely what has just been presented to them.

If any of you want to research what I just posted step by step, you will at the very least come to the conclusion that something stinks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join