It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Israel should become the 51st State of the USA?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Here's the truth: After WW2, the Palestinians were kicked out of their homeland (no, the Jews weren't the only ones to call the region home) and forced to live in camps.

I abhor this history.

And what this action created is undefinable. It has reverberated in countless terrible ways.

The Jews could have moved to many places in the world---South America, etc. and they chose this hot spot on the earth---the most sensitive historical place that ever existed.

Here is the consequence to their actions: Life is hard there.

What did they think it would be like? The Palenstinians were just going to say, "Hey, here's the keys to my house, and here, take my land, too! Can I do anything else for you before I move over to those lovely little camps you've put up for us?"
edit on 8-4-2015 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Interesting side note to history:

Stalin tried to make a Jewish homeland himself BEFORE WW2. Guess where? Crimea!

He wanted to make them all farmers and turn Crimea into a bread basket. He had the idea first to just up and make a Jewish homeland before the English crown decided to do so. There are still jews there from the thousands Stalin did set up and install there.

true story.
edit on 4 8 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Mythos13

You don't have to be from Israel to be Jewish or part Jewish for that matter.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Wait, I thought Britain was the 51st state.

America keeps changing their "special" allies weekly.

UK, France, Friendly Rebels.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I go along with the poster who chose Australia. Gotta love those kangaroo...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

uggh the usual racism
puerto rico's waited over a hundred years, but let's allow others to skip ahead in the line...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

You know they actually drink warm beer apparently, lol.

Warm beer or bad beer , not much of a choice .

but their beer's got protein! gobs and gobs of it!
[hurls]

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamuBureido

peurto rico keeps missing its chance when its voted on them becoming a state every election cycle. Usually they are just shy of the votes needed to become a state.No one to blame but themselves.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Poor Puerto Rico... Been a territory for so long, can't get anyone to take its consideration for statehood seriously, and now people are saying that we should consider annexing other countries to fill that spot PR has been itching for.

i see you beat me to it
truth is PR's political status limbo is necessary for all sorts of banking and money laundering schemes...
a reply to: yuppa
edit on 8-4-2015 by AdamuBureido because: added comment to yuppa

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

most of the people living there in the ancient "Holy Land" moved away over the two thousand years since then
after ww2 the area was re-established and fighting hasnt stopped since

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I could live with it....LOL.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

You might try studying a bit of history. The Brits are the creators of this mess. At a guess to keep the Canal out of any one country's control. (or religion?)
A chunk of that so-called "Palestinian land" ended up as part of Jordan and Syria. Not much ado about that is there?...
Frankly, your South American comment is arrogant beyond belief. At least the Jews are also from that region. Yet you'd impose them on another oppressed peoples???
If your post is a vent based on frustration of the situation, I can understand it. otherwise.....

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Nope. Nope. Nope.

If we are making states out of countries, I vote for Mexico. The food is like 10X better. Plus they are right here, connected to the US. Heck, half of Mexico already lives in the US. Big chunks of the US used to be Mexico for Pete's sake. And if attractive women are in the equation? Mexico definitely gets the vote.

Canada can totally come over too. Good people and they are right here.

But Israel? The one in the Middle East? Forget it. Nothing but trouble.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Carving up the globe for the g-ds again ?
Typical psychopaths
are beyond help.

There is but only ONE authority, the one that
created you and to whom you shall go back.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Guys Puerto Ricans dont even want statehood. I have grown up all my life around Puerto Ricans. they are already American. In fact many get offended when I say they are our 51st state. Many just seem to be contempt with the fiction of being their own country, not sure how that can be accepted when its called a Territory of America.

There are many more benefits to making Mexico the next state, the lesser of which includes we cut the border down by two thirds and we can realistically make a badass wall down there with drones and robotic turrets and #. Maybe even carve out a "Mexican Canal"?

Then once international housing/sanitation/infrastructure standards are enforced by our very thorough bureaucracy, even regular average middle income Joe's can become a contractor and make lots of money building and revitalizing . Hell we can hire Mexicans easy since there wont be a problem worrying about if they illegal or not. It will come with the condition though that we setup the new Jewish homeland along the lands of the Mexican/American border. Got to have a buffer zone in there, and at least these brown people typically are not as rabid as the current neighbors of Israel.

We need that Jewish money man! come home Jews of the world, America welcomes you, so long as your Jewish state is in the Southwest as a buffer to the Cartels who can sometimes make the Jihadis say "DAMN! thats cold"

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Yeah, no. There is no way the US would take on a state that is that far away let alone a middle eastern country. If there is going to be a 51st state it will be Puerto Rico.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mythos13

originally posted by: machineintelligence

9. Their women are attractive just check out NCIS, or pretty much any USA TV shows.

I would just like to point out, Cote de Pablo, who played Ziva David on NCIS is not Israeli, she was born in Santiago, Chile, Her mother is Maria Olga Fernandez and her father is Francisco de Pablo.

Doesn't really matter where on this rock they where born, Jewish genes are Jewish genes. That NCIS women ain't all that anyway, if I was being honest!

But, Olivia Thirbly from 'bored to death', pretty sure she's all Jewish and she's nothing short of a little cutey.

Ironically though, just googled 'Alison Brie', and it turns out only her mother was Jewish, her dad was actually dutch, which does kind of kill that 'forbidden fruit factor'. But anyway.......... she's still imo one of the hottest chicks in Hollywood and that's coming from a guy who usually prefers blondes. Can people now see how stunningly beautiful the result of crossing cultures can be? lol.

That's the flaw in the idea of extremist Israelite's (or who ever else) who believe in just sticking together and not interbreeding with different races. Eventually you'd just end up with a whole race of people with 6 fingers on each hand and unsymmetrical faces and we wouldn't have little goddesses like 'Alison Brie'.......... What a boring ugly world that would be.

The Israelis, US and western elite are trying to push there NWO agenda of segregation and war. But we need to fight though all that propaganda, come together as one and create a one world government, which is the opposite to what the NWO wants!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Because america doesn't need a larger group of racist Jews to deal with.

They have do e wonders for modernizing and beautifying isreal but at the cost of the people that already lived there, its like if we still killed Indians here.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
1. They are our closest ally in the Middle East region.

2. They are the best functioning democracy in the region.

3. Their interests are closely aligned with the USA.

4. Jesus was born there, we love Jesus.

5. They pretty much control our foreign policy in the region.

6. You can't have an opinion on foreign policy for the USA unless Israel says you are Zionist enough. (Just ask Rand Paul.)XXX

7. Flights to and from Israel to New York and Florida would be cheaper with less customs controls.

8. Israel's people are far more white than brown so we would gain another majority white state.

9. Their women are attractive just check out NCIS, or pretty much any USA TV shows.

10. If the state of Israel were the 51st state in the USA it would cost the US less to maintain.

Lets just call it what it is, the USA would not exist if the British Monarchy had not sent a colony to North America. The state of Israel was established by the British Monarchy in pretty much the same arrangement so why not make Israel the 51st state of the union?

I disagree, I think a fairer outcome would be for Israel to become a state of a newly created Palestinian nation! After all the land does rightfully belong to the Palestinians so it's only right they should get it back.

That way the Israeli's wouldn't have to go back to Europe, where they came from.

A solution that suits everyone I think!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jamespond
Here ya go

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join