It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RAWR! Stop blaming Sunnis & Shiites! It's Wahabis and their backers! (*Calms down) Let me explain

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

So both sides has same denial according Wahhabis.. Because Osama Bin Laden known wahhabist ( Al Quida sunni ) ?

Who says Al Qaeda are Sunnis?
Wikipaedia...
Sh#tty media...
Western Leaders...
Al Qaeda themselves...

All full of it!

They're Wahhabi to the core!!!

In time, I hope that people will start realizing the truth. I've mentioned in other threads that if the US really wanted to stop Wahabi terrorism, they could easily do so. We've got military bases all throughout the Arabian Peninsula, including the UAE & Qatar. But instead of stopping Wahabis at their core, we keep their royals in power! The US govt literally guards them, trains them, and equips them.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

As Sunnis and Shiites are constantly trying to kill each other, i just wonder why their God hates his people so much that they can´t live in peace.. i think it is a valid question.

I think it's a logical fallacy!

Name me a Sunni & Shiite you've ever know to kill each other...

Don't talk to me about Wahhabi and Zionist infiltrators in market places or on a bus that the media said was sectarian!

Give me specifics!

I can speculate these people are not Islamic just as much as you can claim they are.

Only Ockham's Razor says I'm right because we are not supposed to kill anyone only in self defence!
Anybody!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

The division of Islam into Sunni and Shiite branches goes far back in Muslim history to the aftermath of the death of the Prophet Muhammad. Its repercussions have rippled through history, with periods of peace and periods of war. With the recent turmoil, the conflict between Shiite and Sunni is once again a driving force behind events in the Middle East.

i just went to google to find out something for you Link

I have had a long talks with someone who is muslim about his faith, engaged to hubby´s sister, a great guy who spends Christmases in our house. You remind me of him quite a lot ( that is a compliment).

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Walaikum Salam...
Didn't get a chance to respond to your OP yet because of so many fallacies...

Great post, S&F.

Very informative.

& what you say above is spot on...

When your closest ally is a Wahhabi beheading machine slow killing women in their own country...
You need to rethink you allies a little better (looking at you U.S)!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

I wished the Qur'an was the master piece many think it is and gave true high level insight into the nature of god and the connection to all souls.

Well, you can always read it to see for yourself. Here you go I personally prefer the Pickthall version (which you can select on the left side of the page), but to each their own.

As for the rest of your post: Everyone's entitled to their own opinions. And while I obviously disagree with yours, you're entitled to have it. I don't think Prophets are the problem at all. The problem is people who use theories, ideologies, and beliefs for negative purposes. But history is full of that, even for theories, ideologies, and beliefs that have nothing to do with religiosn. Racism, eugenics, social darwinism, the communist class-based purges, etc.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Walaikum Salam...
Didn't get a chance to respond to your OP yet because of so many fallacies...

Great post, S&F.

Very informative.

& what you say above is spot on...

When your closest ally is a Wahhabi beheading machine slow killing women in their own country...
You need to rethink you allies a little better (looking at you U.S)!!!

Thanks. And yes, the hypocrisy is astounding. The Saudi government does nearly the exact same things as ISIS, yet nobody in our govt blinks an eye about it. Even when they and Qatar are outed by the UN about their support of terrorists, our govt does nothing about it. Many people here on ATS know it's about the petrodollar, but it's still astounding how far the West will go to overlook the obvious connections.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The division of Islam into Sunni and Shiite branches goes far back in Muslim history to the aftermath of the death of the Prophet Muhammad. Its repercussions have rippled through history, with periods of peace and periods of war. With the recent turmoil, the conflict between Shiite and Sunni is once again a driving force behind events in the Middle East.

I have had a long talks with someone who is muslim about his faith, engaged to hubby´s sister, a great guy who spends Christmases in our house. You remind me of him quite a lot ( that is a compliment).

So not since the Birth of Islam...

In fact after the passing of Muhammad and the message being lost that we are brothers and sisters the world over it was a power grab for fame rather than a righteous path Muhammad layed out for us...

& you conflate this with Islam & not politics how?

Thank you for the kind words Dollukka, I like your input, but you're either mistaken or buying the propaganda here.

Shia & Sunni live in peace all over the world...
With only a tiny minority, mainly in Syria battling it out. Due to Wahhabi creation of ISIS eating enemy liver and heart...
That... Is not Islamic!

& now Yemen of course, which was Wahhabi born again.

Mathematically, Al Wahhab has a hell of a lot to answer for.
edit on 7-4-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

You assume that I have not tried to read it for myself and see if it is logically and spiritually from the highest levels.

But history is full of that, even for theories, ideologies, and beliefs that have nothing to do with religiosn. Racism, eugenics, social darwinism, the communist class-based purges, etc.

Part of duality games played on this level..... Something to rise above. Some prophets works cannot be used for negative purpose since they are created in a way that you can only do good if they are followed.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

You should probably read #3, #4, #5, and #6 in the OP.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Wasn't there an effort to unite the 3 people of the "Book" at one time?
WOULDN'T that be a really good idea today?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

HANG ON...
I thought WE formented them VIA Saudi...
Like Osama.
AT least THAT is the FRINGERS consensis .

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

It happened with Judaic-Christian-Islamic treaties under Muhammad and the tribes of each Faith...

Even now, there hundreds if not thousands of Synagogues in Iran of all places...
"Jew Hater Central"...

There is a United front...

Just not when Zionism or Wahhabism rear their ugly heads!

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I admit muslims interactions are not easiest to understand. So are you saying that Wahhabist are like a secret society inside Islam world that does everything mean to make Sunnis and Shiites to fight each other. Without them, both would be living peace ?
edit on 7-4-2015 by dollukka because: typo

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

You assume that I have not tried to read it for myself and see if it is logically and spiritually from the highest levels.

But history is full of that, even for theories, ideologies, and beliefs that have nothing to do with religiosn. Racism, eugenics, social darwinism, the communist class-based purges, etc.

Part of duality games played on this level..... Something to rise above. Some prophets works cannot be used for negative purpose since they are created in a way that you can only do good if they are followed.

Umm, here's Jeh C. Johnson from the Pentagon. (good part starts at the 14sec mark):

He's saying he believes that if MLK was alive in 2011, he would've supported our war in Iraq. So should we now see MLK in a bad light because some warmonger used his words to justify a war? Or should we realize that some people will take anything out of context if they can gain from it?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
S+F OP, good info.

Saudi Wahabism has some strange bedfellows - namely the necons in the United States and Israel. All three seem to desire disrupting the other Arab states and forcing regime changes, especially in Iran.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

In the African American communities we're already united. Most of my family is Muslim, but most of my friends & extended family are Christians. We don't even sweat this stuff. We care far more about people being positive & living daily life than some oil pipeline or Mideast powerbrokers.

And you'd be surprised how many Muslims are like that. We number 1.7 BILLION people globally, and that's the most conservative estimate. If we were even half of what the propagandists wanted you to think, you'd know it.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I don't consider myself a fringer buddy...

ISIS being CIA created is too easy a scapegoat...

Exactly what the Zionists/Wahhabis or even antitheist Russia/China would want us to think...

I think the U.S. is someone else's scapegoat with ISIS creation.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I admit muslims interactions are not easiest to understand. So are you saying that Wahhabist are like a secret society inside Islam world that does everything mean to make Sunnis and Shiites to fight each other. Without them, both would be living peace ?

It's definitely not a secret society. Many Muslims know about them very well because many of them are racist against black people, treat women like crap, and are completely intolerant of other forms of Islam. As in, they complain if you don't dress, eat, look, act, talk, etc the way they do. The only thing they have going for them is their immense wealth. Many of the Wahabis try to pass themselves off as Salafis because Wahabism is generally hated or flat out rejected by other Muslims.

And the big thing you're missing is that Muslims are people first. Every region has its own laws, customs, etc. And every person has their own beliefs, likes & dislikes. Sunnis & Shiites may marry each other, go to work together, etc. And most Muslims don't care about this stuff. But most Muslims aren't billionaire powerbrokers with high tech weapons & blood feud with Shiites.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

As a human I've grown to realise peace is unattainable...

However...

The funding will all go back to Zionreal & Saudi Arabia when you look at Syria...

Yemen is clearly Saudi funded distortion, maybe Iran, but Iran fund freedom fighters not terrorists...
As unpopular as it may be to say that, realism hurts.

Iran have nothing to gain from terror...
Saudis do.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

How odd the "system" that is running things is FAR worse than most know it now to be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join