It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer is female?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Now If the OP said "was Lucy a redheaded woman" I may have been swayed lol.
jk.
Your are bang on we can all be bad men and women.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: christophoros

Music ,founding member of the club,beauty disagreed with management,like Kanye...

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I said female, excuse me, I mean to say feminine. It's because in your op you associated a onesided scoop on woman's "devious ways" and yourself associated it to lucifer and evil as in going against god.

Maybe I misread, but i did not see you separating the feminine energy that went against god from woman in anyway.
You have made associations between them all.

Do you think lucifer is evil?

edit on 6-4-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
God (Khod-IndoEuropean origin) is female also. Most ancient cultures speak of a cosmic mother. Now being omnipotent,she wouldn't need a male consort to create anything. They say that the universe is like an egg laid by a mother bird.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoardit's common sense to me women are very beautiful and and what would be more beautiful than that? Pure feminine energy personified which was the perfect creature of Yahweh who himself is masculine he adores Michael but he never marvelled at his beauty. As above so below feminine and masculine are as much apart of their world as ours. Everything here is crafted the way yahweh saw it in the heavens.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains no devious ways men and women have different traits is it bad to point out our differences? I don't believe Lucifer is evil. She only does what she does becAuse she's allowed too by hashem. It creates balance. And she learns a lesson during the process.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

yahweh didn't create Lucifer, and it doesn't say that anywhere in the bible.

Neither does it say that the devil's name was Lucifer in Heaven and later his name was changed to the devil. Catholic priests made that up.

yahweh is the devil, which is why he inspired his priests to call Jesus evil and kill him. Jesus did not follow sabbath, he worked healing people but yahweh's followers called him a sinner because of that.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Well. Your lack of ability to see masculinity in terms of the word "beautiful" does not stand as proof to me that the very masculine name of Lucifer (also referencing the King of Tyre...) is a female. I've presented another perspective.

I bid you all a good night as I sense this is merely going to go in circles... But whatever. Whatever you or anyone believes is yours - it matters not to me...

Cheers,

AB

edit on 6-4-2015 by AboveBoard because: 'cause I forgot to finish a sentence...

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
"Lucifer is Female". I think I went out with her sister...

I thought the idea that man was made in God's image, both genders, kind of undermined the idea of deity having gender. It is only the living who require gender to procreate. The spirit needs no such trappings. Angels in many great works of art are often shown as being sort of androgynous. Even in the Last Supper, St. Peter, to the right of Jesus, appears to be very delicate in stature, having small dainty hands, and even a hint of a bosom. Some have speculated that DaVinci added masculine or feminine characteristics to some of his works to make them more universally appealing. I had not considered the idea of Lucifer being female, or feminine, but there is the old saying "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." Perhaps there is some truth to it after all.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme Yahweh is the "god of war" I never heard him be referenced as the devil elaborate.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Yep sure is....I divorced her in 1988

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The Bible states very clearly that The Devil is God's brother.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

So who is gods mum and dad?
can you show me the verse stating that?.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: christophoros
a reply to: arpgme Yahweh is the "god of war" I never heard him be referenced as the devil elaborate.

Jesus said to the worshipers of yahweh:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was
a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." - John 8:44

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: christophoros
a reply to: Wifibrains no devious ways men and women have different traits is it bad to point out our differences?

I would not say they were differences. Lets use you as a example. You know exactly what your doing..

You have posted this thread knowing what kind of possition lucifer holds on the threshold of good and evil in the minds of many, made ascoiciations to woman and feminine energy and left it hanging for people think what they want considering what you have said in the op, the romance was to soften the blow.

I don't believe Lucifer is evil.
She only does what she does becAuse she's allowed too by hashem. It creates balance

You did not say that in your op, and you did not have too.

Personal interpretations of lucifer would have attributed evil to the feminine for you. You basically said in your op it was because god was bewildered by her Beauty is the reason evil exists on earth. In his allknowing wisdom he did not know what it was he was creating?

And she learns a lesson during the process.

So your patriarchal logos has it all taken care of from every angle...

What is being taught in the lesson please? Is the lesson what to do or what not to do?... Do what?

And, who is paying the price for this punishment that is connected with the balance and life experience?

Gee, god must not care for us at all if evil exists here just to teach lucifer a lesson. He uses humanity as pawns and our pain and suffering is just to make a point, teach a lesson....

"SHE does not have free will."

This thread is about suppressing the feminine, for and on behalf of your god while justifying it at the same time. You have been cunning and conniving in your execution and the gossip you shared about woman's traits are no different to yours.

Men can be bitches too!

edit on 6-4-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
When I used to work at Trader Joe's in West Hollywood many years ago, a fellow co-worker named Adam used to tell me that Adam and Eve stood for A-dumb and E-vil because man is dumb and women are evil. Your thread just made me think of that.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
lol I will agree with points of the OP tho.

I do not trust woman, Well. Woman that arn't in my family i mean. I trust my mom and my grandma ect hahahahha.

But i kinda despise woman with no family association that are beautiful because i used to feel really jelous about not having it in my life. Now i just don't care anymore, let them enjoy their life just as long as they don't sap me with their Evil ways.

Ugh, Woman are both desirable, well also being the bane of my existance. But they are requried for procreation of the human race.

I Really don't mind woman who show masculine qualities tho, But them real feminine types. Can't stand them.
If they act like a human instead of a woman awesome lol. I'm still pretty young but i don't think il ever get over feeling that. Still, gotta show respect to everyone even if the things they do feels like im being wretched in the gut with an Etheral knife.

Pretty sure any man can agree with that statement, as well as females that feel that way towards man. Who gain bitterness because of denial and prominscuity. How i loath it.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Lucy is a female name, so Lucifer could be a female

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme I thought Jesus was referring to Cain in that Cain was influenced to kill by the devil

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It all makes sense now...

(Sorry, OP.)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join