It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some one threw a dirty baby diaper under my car!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Parked in a mall doing shopping went back to the car to find a soiled disposable diaper thrown under my car. 100 feet away are business with trash cans out front. What kind of a person does this #! Lazy ass dirty behavior speaks volumes on how their home life must be.
Anyone else see this type of behavior? This is not hillbilly country.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
We are supposed to pick the poop of our pets up but there is no law governing baby crap.

You should be happy they did not throw it in your window.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: datasdream
I never saw that happen in the rural area(hillbilly country ) where I was raised.
I have seen it a lot in the urban area where I live now... and I hate it.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

It takes a village to raise a child, and you are the pooper scooper. LOL!!

edit on 5-4-2015 by Enochstask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I've seen it...while living in the city. I had a job cleaning a parking lot. Crappy diapers were thrown on the ground every day. I wanted to find the car that belonged to the person who did it and leave a present; a nice smeary stinky present. All. Over. The. Car. Really, I don't understand people that do that. It's just laziness. I often wondered what their homes were like.
edit on 5-4-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Only when I drove into the city from "hillbilly country" , where all the self centered , I can't be put out , me , me , me crowd lives . We, in my "hillbilly country" neck of the woods , respect one another to much and ourselves to throw our trash around .

Now that I live in town fulltime (sadly I might add) , I have grown used to these types of things . Nothing like walking out the mall to find lazy city folk have used the bed of my truck as a dumpster . Never see us "hillbillies" do this .
edit on 5-4-2015 by Stonecutter45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I have seen it too. There is an outlet mall in Niagara Falls. I cant believe the crap people leave in the parking lot.

A lot of Canadians strip off their old clothes and leave them strewn about too. So they don't have to pay duty.

ETA: I like Canadians, that was NOT a knock against Canadians. Just a knock on people. There are enough scum bags on this side of the border. I can only imagine what Americans leave on the Canadian side.
Just an FYI, if you ever visit the Falls, don't bother with the American side, everything worth doing is in Canada.

No one has decency anymore, no respect for fellow humans. I got my wife mad at me because I yelled at some young couple who loaded their trunk then left their cart right in front of my car. The cart stall was all of 10 ft. away.

They looked at me like how dare I judge their laziness, flipped me the bird then drove away.

If my wife wasn't there I might have been arrested.

This is why I do NOT go out in public voluntarily

Thin the herd!

edit on 4 5 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Yea I e seen it.
Super gross.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Same here I had a contract to keep the carparks of a small estate clear. There was a cheap discount shop and the things they would leave in the car park made the odd nappy a happy occurance.

I simply do not get it

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Look at the bright side.
At least it didn't still have a baby in it.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I know it's not supposed to be funny but I had to laugh when I saw the title... lol..
And what makes it more funny is that it annoyed you so much that you decided to make a thread about it..
These things happen man... don't let these things get to you, there are more important things to worry about in life than someone disposing of their s**t parcel In an uncouth way..
although from a psychological perspective I wonder if you would have been so annoyed had they thrown it underneath someone else's car..

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Come now data

Baby poo is good luck

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
And people wonder why the Earth has crazy weather, pollution, etc.

Some ppl are gross, some are lazy. The gross and the lazy do things like this...

The real question is this: Did you pick it up and toss it or just come here to rant?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

I have seen it too. There is an outlet mall in Niagara Falls. I cant believe the crap people leave in the parking lot.

A lot of Canadians strip off their old clothes and leave them strewn about too. So they don't have to pay duty.

ETA: I like Canadians, that was NOT a knock against Canadians. Just a knock on people. There are enough scum bags on this side of the border. I can only imagine what Americans leave on the Canadian side.
Just an FYI, if you ever visit the Falls, don't bother with the American side, everything worth doing is in Canada.

No one has decency anymore, no respect for fellow humans. I got my wife mad at me because I yelled at some young couple who loaded their trunk then left their cart right in front of my car. The cart stall was all of 10 ft. away.

They looked at me like how dare I judge their laziness, flipped me the bird then drove away.

If my wife wasn't there I might have been arrested.

This is why I do NOT go out in public voluntarily

Thin the herd!

I had someone smear a dirty diaper on my windshield because I dared park in emergency room parking lot in Jacksonville, FL ER parking. I was there because my husband of the time was being transferred from Kings Bay Naval base hospital, GA to the Jax ER for a blood clot. So I had every right to park in the ER parking lot. We were in the ER for 18 hours before they got him a room. Wasn't my fault we were there waiting forever for them to figure out what they were going to do. Thank God I always carry Clorox wipes in my trunk. I was able to clean the windshield to get home, get clean, get what he needed, and then park in patient parking now that he had a room.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
You can't fix stupid...

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
You might be a scumbag if....

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: datasdream
100 feet away are business with trash cans out front.

Srsly? being 100 feet away from a baby could lead to it having an accident, being kidnapped, or providing a snack for a roving pitbull(a regularly mistreated one, albeit) or feral dogs.
in other words, not unreasonable.
sounds like a first world problem, IMO

your Evil poop dumpers got nothing on the locals here though,
here we have truly atavistic humans that harken back to the Kitchen Midden People
in the projects many seem to think the kitchen window is a garbage can, diapers literally envelope the bases of the buildings therein, I have my trash can in front of the house, and often find, beer bottles, half eaten plates of food, and all sorts of trash dumped not ONE FOOT from the garbage can, often dumped inside the grounds proper around the house.

I've even had to pepper spray a few idiots who I caught attempting to take a piss right outside the bedroom window FFS...
these types aren't walking on all fours because they're beyond stupid...

PS was the diaper rolled up and sealed properly or open like a big white flower with a smelly center?

edit on 5-4-2015 by AdamuBureido because: spellling

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Where i live there has been a campaign going on for many years , 70s if i rememer correctly . It has been pretty succesful , especially the first one which i cant find .Litter still happens of course but the majority do the right thing . But . Dont start me on McDonalds and co .

Sound is a bit iffy .

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
That ain't sh!t. Someone through it at me while I was on the side of the freeway. If my car wasn't a POS.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
That baby is probably being supported by your taxes as well as the diapers. You are essentially paying to have someone do that. Then youll pay for someone to take the trash away through taxes. You also probably paid for the whole grocery expense through EBT as well as the phone the mama/daddy was on while they were changing the kid.

new topics

top topics

join