It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the countries where the US has a military presence.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: Phatdamage

The graphic also shows U.S. Military presence in The Irish Republic.

Again complete cobblers. I don't think those graphics are worth the paper they are drawn on.

Treat with caution and a pinch of salt.

Wow! You must have top secret knowledge that absolutely no one here has access to.

Jude11

Not really.

I have family and friends in The Irish Republic. There are no U.S. Military in that country.

If there are then they are well camouflaged.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Jesus h christ I am not advocating war. Is it not evident the prevention of war is done through strategic positioning stop spewing your agenda at me. If you want to make America look bad you don't have to look hard, you don't understand how war is prevented in this global age .
edit on 5-4-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

do you believe that those in power generally have our well being in mind when making choices? And for me that's a yes

That's enough for me to back out.

Can't discuss logic with this type of brainwashing.

Jude11

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Jesus h christ I am not advocating war. Is it not evident the prevention of war is done through strategic positioning stop spewing your agenda at me. If you want to make America look bad you don't have to look hard, you don't understand how war is prevented in this global age .

How is war prevented?

By seeing thru the true agenda of those that you blindly take orders from because in your own words: "do you believe that those in power generally have our well being in mind when making choices? And for me that's a yes"

Until then, you are the enemy, not the liberator.

Get over yourself.

Jude11

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Let's choose a thread to discuss because these are similar topics, I believe myself to be a patriot but I am also a realist , we are not isolationist our history of how and why this occurred is evident. So here we are, giving up our missile defense or any of our strategic positions is not an option . I don't want us to be here but we are so what is your suggestion?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Whatever you say, you know often times when we make unfounded accusations they say more about the accuser than the accused

And with that thanks for the enthralling conversation but I'd rather not speak to you.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Its ethical our leadership is doing what any other countries in our position would do.

How many bases are in Canada or Mexico of foreign that are our enimies?

To say that the US having bases all over the world like some sort of imperialist is just reality is kinda scary.

That is the not the reality we should be striving for.
Unless of course you don't mind constant war, then by all means.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Dimithae

Let's choose a thread to discuss because these are similar topics, I believe myself to be a patriot but I am also a realist , we are not isolationist our history of how and why this occurred is evident. So here we are, giving up our missile defense or any of our strategic positions is not an option . I don't want us to be here but we are so what is your suggestion?

Maybe instead of the US going round all RAR RAR and bombing # up needlessly in the ME and wasting money chasing goat herders.

And instead of Countrys in the EU relying on US/French/German/UK forces to save there arse.

MAYBE
USA/UK/France/Japan/Germany/Australia/Canada/ Rest of EU should all go into a equal partnership, pool our resources and get all our best minds together and actually build the ultimate space based missiles and ground defence system that would make Regans Starwars look like a POS

Then sit back and let Russia/China /ME rip themselves apart while the west can safely sit back and laugh while drinking beers together knowing if any of there petty wars spill over we can just zap em from space

edit on 5-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok
Sounds legit to me!

Get to work getting that in gear crazy!

I think people wouldn't like the ole usa working with other people, but they can get over it.
edit on thSun, 05 Apr 2015 16:59:13 -0500America/Chicago420151380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Whatever you say, you know often times when we make unfounded accusations they say more about the accuser than the accused

And with that thanks for the enthralling conversation but I'd rather not speak to you.

Unfounded?

Ok, I agree. Let's stop the conversation on that point.

Jude11

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I'll give you a star for that. I've been highly misunderstood in this thread and badly recepted so I am withdrawling

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

I think people wouldn't the ole usa working with other people, but they can get over it.

Yeah no doubt it would be the American themselves too arrogant to go into such a partnership and want full sole control and # there allies.

And then whine when the costs are too high about where there allies are not helping with the cost

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I am suggesting that we SHARE power like adults with other countries. You know,like we are supposed to with the UN and all? Until of course if they won't let us bomb some country we want,then we just go ahead and do it anyway. Maybe,just maybe they have good reason for not wanting to bomb as much as us.After all,their countries have been around longer than ours. We need EQUAL power between 7 countries. Everyone MUST cast a vote on an issue.

I want us to not get into ANY more wars,until and unless they are prepared to FULLY take care of our Vets when they come home! Someone who goes off and does what they are told by their government and risks their life and limbs,has my respect and support. They should be given GOOD treatment. No excuses,or don't send anyone else to fight anymore.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Glad you were able to work past me not putting like after wouldn't there.
Swear my fingers never listen to what my brain tells them to type!

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Anyone still wondering why the US is soo deep in debt ?

It's a shame the US taxpayers have no say in the matter.

Quite frankly, I'm surprised there hasn't been a countrywide civilian upheaval in the US about the abuse of taxpayers' revenue allocations...

"Occupy Pentagon" has a nice ring to it.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Cranial it isn't the defense budget or the cost of war, it is illegals and poor people that suck up all our money and don't you dare say any different!

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

LOL...

Yeah, nothing to do with the billions spent annually to maintain military dominance. Pfft.

ATS can be quite silly with it's ridiculous meme's of "blaming everything on everyone else other than the damn culprits themselves".

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

The article does state that the maps include even the smallest of "bases" including a single attache. I do know that US troops fly through Ireland quite regularly via Shannon. I'm sure there is some sort of "base" there.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Excuse me for my comments here folks.

I am very passionate in my opposition to war, aggression, imperialism, etc.

I am not anti-America, just anti-anyone who loves/justifies/glorifies war. If I misunderstood any comments here and insulted anyone in the course of it I apologize.

If I nailed it and hurt a few feelings in the process, so be it.

Jude11

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

a reply to: Ensinger23

I for one am glad we have our fingers in deep. Makes for quick theater arrival. It insures a presence amongst our enemy's, and help further western interests. Yes admittedly sometimes at the sacrafice of moral compass for strategy. In that way I don't like it but it is what it is and we can't change it.

Yeah, WAR is cool!

S'cuse me while I go over here and kill a few innocents.

Quick Theater arrival? Spoken like a true General. Further Western Interests? Like a true Aggressor.. Can't change it? Spoken like a true slave/soldier/meat puppet.

Oh, your enemies? You create them all on your own in order to justify aggression to satisfy the greed. Don't believe me? Ask your masters.

Jude11

Didn't you get the memo, america is a violent aggressive nation, that's why we invade and conquer and annex other sovereign national s territories all the time.

Oh wait that is Russia, america hasn't annexed a single grain if sand in modern history.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join