It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers Leak Messages 'Between Kremlin and France’s Front National'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Well i think this is interesting article and fits into what we are talking about and what i said earlier.

Given that one of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s stated reasons for invading Crimea was to prevent “Nazis” from coming to power in Ukraine, it is perhaps surprising that his regime is growing closer by the month to extreme right-wing parties across Europe. But, in both cases, Putin’s motives are not primarily ideological. In Ukraine, he simply wants to grab territory that he believes rightly belongs to him. In the European Union, he hopes that his backing of fringe parties will destabilize his foes and install in Brussels politicians who will be focused on dismantling the EU rather than enlarging it.

So backing Nazis could be looked at as an attempt by Putin to destroy the EU and hes proved Russias involvement in Ukrain was territorial instead of ideological what do you think??

Now just for some background a couple of things caught my interest in the article.

In Hungary, for example, Putin has taken the Jobbik party under his wing. The third-largest party in the country, Jobbik has supporters who dress in Nazi-type uniforms, spout anti-Semitic rhetoric, and express concern about Israeli “colonization” of Hungary.

One Golden Dawn­­–linked website reports that Michaloliakos even received a letter in prison from Moscow State University professor and former Kremlin adviser Alexander Dugin, one of the authors of Putin’s “Eurasian” ideology. It was also Dugin who hosted Jobbik leader Vona when he visited Moscow. In his letter, Dugin expressed support for Golden Dawn’s geopolitical positions and requested to open a line of communication between Golden Dawn and his think tank in Moscow.

And heres something i didnt realize Russia is openly supporting anti western organizations. And are using apparently government money through an organization called Eurasian Observatory For Democracy & Elections whos goal seems to be to promote fascists in Europe.

In addition to their very vocal support for Russia’s annexation of Crimea within the EU, Jobbik, National Front, and Ataka all sent election observers to validate the Crimea referendum (as did the Austrian Freedom Party, the Belgian Vlaams Belang party, Italy’s Forza Italia and Lega Nord, and Poland’s Self-Defense, in addition to a few far-left parties, conspicuously Germany’s Die Linke). Their showing was organized by the Russia-based Eurasian Observatory For Democracy & Elections, a far-right NGO “opposed to Western ideology.”

www.foreignaffairs.com...

And one final question do you guys think this is going to help or hurt Russia's standing in the EU? My opinion is these kind of things in the long run will damage its relations with the EU since they have to see Russia as a direct threat.
edit on 4/5/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

It is clear why Putin is backing fellow Fascists. Here is my latest exploration of the theme:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Weird that there's this guy named Alexander Dugin and he promotes a "Fourth Political Theory" ... It sounds weirdly enough like the "The Third Way" of a 20 years ago!

<< 2  3  4   >>

join