It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers Leak Messages 'Between Kremlin and France’s Front National'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: sosobad

Wasn't asked about that, tsurfer said he wasn't a journalist.

WRONGl, the source I posted did get it right.

Nowhere in my post do you see me say this man was not a journalist.

RIGHT Lol

You quoted the exact phrase "fake journalist".

Did I link a blog? Do you know what irony means?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: StoogeRemoval

How is reporting a story you yourself acknowledge is true "spreading disinfo?"

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

So why are you spreading disinfo

Disinfo or closer to the truth than some want to believe...

jamestownfoundation.blogspot.com...

The bank is 100 percent owned by a low-profile financier named Roman Popov, who has no known projects in France. Before he joined the bank as chief executive in 2002, Popov worked for Stroitransgaz, a major pipeline contractor for Russia's natural gas monopoly, Gazprom. Stroitransgaz once owned FCRB, but by the time the close Putin friend Gennady Timchenko acquired the pipeline builder, Popov and Stroitransgaz chief executive Viktor Lorenz were the bank's only shareholders.

Although FCRB has no direct ties to the Russian government or to any of the individuals on EU and U.S. sanctions lists, the loan has Kremlin fingerprints on it. Saint-Just said that European Parliament deputy Jean-Luc Schaffhauser recommended FCRB to him and Le Pen. The National Front legislator has close ties to Moscow: He recently visited Donetsk, Ukraine, with a spurious European mission to observe elections held there by pro-Russian separatist leaders. According to the French news site Mediapart, his Moscow contact was Alexander Babakov, a pro-Kremlin legislator who owns various businesses in Ukraine and who is on the EU's Ukraine-related sanctions list.

And then we have this...

For Le Pen herself, taking Russian money is not a problem: She has never made a secret of her support for Putin, and her voters won't be scandalized. The battle lines are drawn, and there's no point in being shy about declaring one's allegiances. Le Pen's openness about her new funding source is yet another reason for the mainstream parties to get their act together and keep the National Front from making it big -- that is, unless they want Putin's backdoor into French politics to turn into a wide-open gate.

www.bloombergview.com...

Your right nothing going on here what was anyone thinking?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

You quoted the exact phrase "fake journalist".

From the headline of the story I linked nowhere do I say he was a fake journalist.

You should pay attention to this...

...as it means it came from an outside source, and not from me.

But good try trying to misrepresent what was said...now other than a wiki page can you refute what that article said?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

How is reporting a story you yourself acknowledge is true "spreading disinfo?"

Because being wrong doesn't feel good.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Oh look who are responding to me.

Hi!

Looks like both of you had some trouble with the reading comprehension.

Maybe the both of you need to reread, since I stated clearly what the disinfo was in my post.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

So you don't believe the headline? Why did you link the blog then?

You have countless times told other members that blogs aren't worthy but yet you want me to refute your blog.

edit on 5-4-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Or more likely: A group or agency claiming to be hackers wrote some 'decent' fiction (that may be an overstatement) they claim is from the Kremlin and France.

blah blah blah.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Did I link a blog?

So you have never linked a blog?

As I didn't say you did in this thread did I?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Did I link a blog?

So you have never linked a blog?

As I didn't say you did in this thread did I?

Can you show me which time I linked a blog? You have told members that linking blogs is worthless have you not?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

So you don't believe the headline?

That isn't the point of this thread and what I believe isn't the topic so that really doesn't matter now does it?

I linked to a story that says different than what you posted, so if you have a problem take it up with the person that wrote it.

Or is it your job to just personally attack other members that don't agree with your mindset?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

So you don't believe the headline?

That isn't the point of this thread and what I believe isn't the topic so that really doesn't matter now does it?

I linked to a story that says different than what you posted, so if you have a problem take it up with the person that wrote it.

Or is it your job to just personally attack other members that don't agree with your mindset?

What personal attack? You either believe it or not, if not why link it? Especially to a blog, after you have a go at other members all the time about blogs.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Can you show me which time I linked a blog? You have told members that linking blogs is worthless have you not?

Derailing at it's finest.

I asked if you have ever posted a link to a blog, honestly I really don't care as this is just going so far off topic it isn't funny so unless you want to discuss the topic of the thread then fine, but I will no longer travel the derail train with you.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

You asked me about it and then accusing me of derailing??? You feeling ok?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

ooks like both of you had some trouble with the reading comprehension.

Well then please show us how our reading comprehension is so bad, as I linked you an article that shows she has taken loans from a bank that has ties to Putins close allies.

I see you just disregard what was posted, but try it again you might actually understand what is going on.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

You asked me about it and then accusing me of derailing??? You feeling ok?

I guess not because being wrong doesn't feel good.........

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I see you just disregard what was posted, but try it again you might actually understand what is going on.

I wasn't disputing that. If you still don't understand what I meant by "spreading disinfo" even though I spelled it out in my initial post I don't know what to tell you(at least not in a way that would respect the T&C....buddy.)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: universalbri

Or more likely: A group or agency claiming to be hackers wrote some 'decent' fiction (that may be an overstatement) they claim is from the Kremlin and France.

blah blah blah.

Yep, that's how they framed Barbara Nuland.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: universalbri

blah blah blah.

Yep, that's how they framed Barbara Nuland.

Was it not nuland talking on the phone that got her in trouble? Victoria nuland you mean? Or someone else entirely? Kinda hard to call it fiction when you heard the words coming out of her mouth.

edit on 5-4-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Yep, because it is impossible to imitate someone's voice, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join