It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals and conservatives are the dumbest creatures in the US.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

You do realize democrats are different from liberals... And conservatives are not republicans right?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I believe this to be self evident to any free thinking human being.

Yup!
I don't pretend to know all the answers, heck, I don't even pretend to know ONE answer. But I do know that I'm able to think for myself, and that has lead me to see that both of the parties mentioned are one and the same. It's a joke, and people are falling for it hook line and sinker.

When we fight each other, there's no one to fight "them". That's the idea, at least, from what I gather.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

So I've come to the conclusion that if the rest of us rational Americans want to continue to have a nation to call our own we are going to have to exterminate all the liberals and conservatives.

You might find it easier to kill the liberals because they don't have any way to defend themselves. When you come to exterminate me and mine you'll find a much tougher nut to crack. We would eat you for breakfast.

V

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
So I've come to the conclusion that if the rest of us rational Americans want to continue to have a nation to call our own we are going to have to exterminate all the liberals and conservatives. Much like a case of genital lice.
So who's with me?

Actually, I'd have to say that 'the dumbest creatures in the US' are those who go on line and suggest that everybody who doesn't agree with them be killed. Unless, of course, it's those who chime in, in agreement. It is to laugh...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join