It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens Behind Mysterious Radio Bursts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Interesting, ATS. Astronomers have picked up some Radio waves in Space but can't explain where they are coming from or even what type of Radio Waves they are.

For the research, which was described in a March 30 post on the online research database arXiv, Hippke and his colleagues analyzed 11 bursts detected since 2007, the latest of which was captured by the Parkes radio telescope (above) in May 2014.

The scientists looked at a specific feature called the "dispersion measure" -- which represents the time differential between the detection of a burst's high frequencies and its low frequencies. (Low frequencies travel more slowly through space dust, and thus take longer than high frequencies to reach Earth.)

To their surprise, they found that the dispersion measure of every pulse was a multiple of the number 187.5.

Such an even spacing "is likely not produced by something like a supernova explosion," Hippke told HuffPost Science in an email. "All frequencies leave the nova at the same time, and the DM [dispersion measure] is created by dust crossing. As the amount of dust varies, the DM would seem random."

Hm.m.m.m....What says ATS?

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
Interesting, ATS. Astronomers have picked up some Radio waves in Space but can't explain where they are coming from or even what type of Radio Waves they are.

For the research, which was described in a March 30 post on the online research database arXiv, Hippke and his colleagues analyzed 11 bursts detected since 2007, the latest of which was captured by the Parkes radio telescope (above) in May 2014.

The scientists looked at a specific feature called the "dispersion measure" -- which represents the time differential between the detection of a burst's high frequencies and its low frequencies. (Low frequencies travel more slowly through space dust, and thus take longer than high frequencies to reach Earth.)

To their surprise, they found that the dispersion measure of every pulse was a multiple of the number 187.5.

Such an even spacing "is likely not produced by something like a supernova explosion," Hippke told HuffPost Science in an email. "All frequencies leave the nova at the same time, and the DM [dispersion measure] is created by dust crossing. As the amount of dust varies, the DM would seem random."

Hm.m.m.m....What says ATS?

www.huffingtonpost.com...

More than likely not, it's discussed in...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope I did that the right way but could these two phenomenon be connected, hmmmmm

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
And discussed here, too?

ATS Is This ET? Discsussion

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The objects observed as bright lights from what I observed. These are colored laser -like-lights, sort of what comes off crystals, the clear radiant colors. They are systems of communication from the source emitter. They are color manifestions of sounds wave vibrations (physics) that I encountered two consecutive nights in florida national forest beach on panhandle, very isolated. You feel the communication, not hear it. I relayed thought forms with them, not words. Our language is just a jumble of symbols. I directly communicated. I am a 40 year practicing buddhist in the laws taught to try to awaken my mind beyond illusion. I try hard to be a logical honest observer of life beyond superstition or propaganda. the 2 events both unfolded the same, multi colored mostly white, then red orange, then blue green lights pulsating and strobbing, were completely silent, and accelerated at outrageously impossible angles and speeds. I feel more at peace now knowing there will be other planets for our minds to seed after we have completely trashed this Ear-th mother. Universe without end.

new topics

top topics

join