It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 15 dead as gunmen attact university in Kenya

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I saw this on skynews early today around 1pm whic was like 8 hours ago, only just checked out ats and yeah, there does seem a slow response on this news!

It's tragic that we have these loonies in our mist... I really do wonder where in this solar syatem they came from because they sure as hell aren't human or at least not civilised human anyways... they are primitive animals just out of the caves!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Schools and universities seem to be favored targets as well as archeological sites there is an outrage every day in either Africa,the middle east or the subcontinent once upon a time we had war correspondents whose news would go to air now other than the fact reporters are deliberately targeted by this filth there are no war correspondents just Pentagon stooges that appear in television studios- usually when its time to wag the dog,its a sad indictment on the media that only Russia Today and Al Jezeera make any great attempt to keep you up to speed with developments.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
International Community need to fix this bull soon before it spills out of the birthplace of Humanity!

Such irony that it could be the end place as well!

No kidding! It's difficult to not go back to the idea that the lifeblood of international intervention to prevent genocides and terrorist destruction in foreign lands isn't ultimately oil and/or rare Earth minerals. It seems like the international community only truly listens to calls for help if the folks screaming are sitting on top of a large reserve of crude oil or control some other scarce resource. But hey, let's keep pushing the idea that the modern west has moved past "self serving" combat operations and isn't directly controlled by corporate dictates on which countries must be protected. We're to believe those massive genocides in Somalia, Rwanda, and the Sudan could just as easily taken place in Saudi Arabia or Iran and the US' response would have been identical... suuuuuure. :rolleyes:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
oh well, maybe make 3 pages before the people get distracted by a squirrel or someone farting outside the white house or the Kremlin or something.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

The thing is, many people are afraid to speak out about things like this for fear of being accused of racism or Islamophobia.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Does appear that way to be honest.

I hate to be pessimistic of our western leaders, mostly, but damn if you ain't 100% on the money.

I think its time 5 Star General's become our respective leaders instead of Lawyers & Bankers & CEOs and Lawyers & Bankers & CEOs and Oil Tycoons & "Philanthropists" and Oil Tycoons & "Philantropists"...

& I'm only as repetitive as our representatives!

BarfBarfBarf!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Those poor poor souls,

Up to 150 killed in Kenyan university massacre following al-Shabaab Easter Week raid:

Terrorists ‘behead’ Christian students in worst attack in country in 17 years

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 033030p://bThursday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Shocking, Absolutely Shocking...not the fact 70 people have died, but the fact this thread was started over 5 hours ago and only had 15 reply's...Speaks Volumes.

People don't bump or participate in threads like these because they don't want the fact that this is happening around the world known, that's MHO.

So they let the thread die, I have had it happen often on such topics

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

The thing is, many people are afraid to speak out about things like this for fear of being accused of racism or Islamophobia.

Sorry, i would love to reply but i've just heard through the grapevine One direction are splitting up...Gutted.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Who are they?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
So sad

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

International Community need to fix this bull soon before it spills out of the birthplace of Humanity!

Since when did Africa become the "birthplace" of humanity? Just curious on your view of it.
edit on 2-4-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I don't mean to sound callous, but I don't even believe in god and you bet your ass I'm telling these guys that I'm muslim in this situation. Is it a pride thing that people say "Christian" (or whatever answer has just gotten people shot)? Martyrdom? I don't get it.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Martin, is there anyway to edit your thread title, I think considering the number of the victims more people should be aware of whats really going on.

So sad and disheartening, all so young, prayers for them.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

It's the most current theory based on the oldest human remains found so far.

Studies suggest a migration out of Africa for the rise in human population.

So I went mainstream with the post, I also have my own theories about Pangaea...
But that's for another thread.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

With all due respect...

When they start asking you the names of Muhammad's wives in order...

& then a myriad of other questions...

You may just fail the Muslim test.

Even I'd currently struggle to answer certain questions...
Probably wouldn't have even been asked what religion I am.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The worst about all of this is those people tried to get educated, it's the only university in the entire region. One of the few chances they have to create a better Kenya and it gets attacked. I hope they put more security on that campus.
edit on 2-4-2015 by johnnyjoe1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
Since when did Africa become the "birthplace" of humanity? Just curious on your view of it.

The evolutionary theory supporter would claim that it is the birthplace of mankind based on radiocarbon dating of fossils and tools found in East Africa which are tens of thousands of years older than anything found anywhere else on the planet.

Many prescribing to the Abrahamic Faiths would say that Africa is the most logical location of the Garden of Eden, likely somewhere near Khartoum, Sudan where the White Nile meets the Blue Nile to form the Great Nile River.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Even I'd currently struggle to answer certain questions...
Probably wouldn't have even been asked what religion I am.

That is an excellent example of why it behooves all non-radicalized nations on Earth to put a stop to this garbage with great prejudice. The old saying "When they came for the Gypsies, I did nothing because I was not a Gypsy... etc." can very easily be predicted here. Let's assume this Al-Shabab is successful and manage to kill/chase out every Christian in their region, does anyone believe they would stop there? When they have run out of non-Muslims to terrorize, they absolutely will turn their attention to any Muslims with doctrine or customs that veer from their own.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I am aware of that. Thought for a moment Charlie approved of this theory since it would contradict his belief (and mine)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join