It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Are All The Diabolical Madmen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Howzit ops and op posers!

I've just been thinking of every movie I ever watched where there is a diabolical madman with unlimited funds and a supercool underground converted cave\lab bent on world domination.

Why is this not more of a reality?

It would really just take one madman to blow a nuke in one of the sensitive areas like Israel, Iran, UK, USA, Yellowstone N.P, North or South Korea, etc.

Where are all the diabolical weapons created by these mad men?

I guess, after all these kind of characters DON'T exist otherwise there would have been a lot more mess in this world.

Looks like were going to have to just rely on dictators and corrupt politicians to kill our world.

But seriously are there no diabolical madmen like we see in the movies?

Bill Gates perhaps or one of the other super wealthy individuals on our planet.

Perhaps one of them secretly is developing an army of super human soldiers or mutants or a super super weapon or super computer?

Don't worry these diabolical madmen always do it for our own good, the reasoning is always somewhere along the lines of to save a few many must die. Pshew, at least they have our welfare as a whole in mind.

I'm going to sleep very well tonight knowing that these kind of madmen like you see in every other movie DON'T actually exist. Would be cool though, wonder what there plans would be.

Stupid to speculate even, I'm convinced there are NO super evil madman out there plotting world domination...

Or is there?

Shot bru.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Stupid to speculate even, I'm convinced there are NO super evil madman out there plotting world domination...

Amateur

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Putin ,Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi ,lil kym . 2 have nukes , one would love one . Back to your nightmares .

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

Good selection there man. I bet the women there have to shave morning and evening too.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Thought about your thread and the first thing that came into my mind was - who needs diabolical madmen when for us English, we have MI5 working against us along with other areas of the establishment?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

The real super villains of our world remain in the shadows or protected behind political organisations because anonymity is a requirement for them to carry out their nefarious plans towards world domination and control. "They" simply do not present a significant target to attack in any meaningful way.

That being said here is one of there figure heads below and the real weapon of mass destruction pretending to the people of the United Kingdom.

edit on 2-4-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

I think it is because the diabolical madmen of this world usually end up in charge of a state of their own.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Its annual convention time .. sadly most were detained by authorities at customs enroute to vegas .. needless to say convention cancelled this year ...
edit on 2/4/15 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I'm a diabolical madman. Unfortunately I am not rich, and I'm very busy, so my plans are stuck in the diabolical plotting stage until I have more money and am less busy.

I do have a few threads here soliciting ideas for the extermination of the human race. I'm on my diabolical phone which unfortunately does not make it any easier to post links than a normal phone. But feel free to look through my threads and contribute any ideas you might have.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Oh trust me, they exist. Their super wonderweapons are propaganda, fiat currency, fractional reserve banking, the electorial college, lobbyists, bribery, political campaign donations, campaign promises, central banks, GMO, flouride, mercury and other poisons, probibition of unsanctioned substances, The War on Drugs, The War on Terror, demonization of opponents by the use of false witnesses, the problem-reaction-solution method, divide and conquer tactics, political correctness, false flag terrorism, the attack on national sovereignty, the stripping away of rights guaranteed in the Constitution and Bill of Rights, the degredation of the family unit and of masculinity and femininity, exploitation of children, suppression of technology, invasion and erosion of privacy, trial by media, disinformation, agent provocateurs, distraction from truly relevant happenings by the use of 3-ring media circuses, bread and circuses, depleted uranium, gun control, militarization of police forces, freedom of speech zones, hyper sexualization of children, foreign policy, multi-tiered justice system, oligarchy, plutocracy, dynastic rule, sabotage of public education, indoctrination, exploitation of national pride, subjugation of native/indigenous peoples, corporate free-range slavery, inflated income tax, endless war, national debt, suppression of scientific/archeological discoveries, the toppling of democratically elected leaders and the replacing of them by puppet rulers, instigating revolutions in foreign nations, the non existence of the concept of reformation in prison systems, the privatization of prisons, taxation without representation, the response of repeated protest with repeated abuse, assassination of political opponents, community leaders, would-be whistleblowers, witnesses,etc., failure to secure american borders, runaway immigration with little to no oversight, controlled opposition, homelessness, broken mental health system, broken Healthcare system, economic warfare at home and abroad, misuse of technology, misuse of national security initiative, broken political system, treason, "liberation" of foreign nations, exploitation of resources, exploitation of poverty stricken nations for labor including children, turning a blind eye to corporate crimes and atrocities war for profit, insider trading, violation of anti trust laws, and much, much more... and I only listed what I know to be intentional.

Sleep tight!

edit on 4/2/2015 by 3n19m470 because: Then of course there are always the litany of traditional weapons of mass destruction just waiting to be unleashed upon the slumbering world, both known and unknown to the public.

edit on 4/2/2015 by 3n19m470 because: atrocities* (was "atrocious")

edit on 4/2/2015 by 3n19m470 because: added the word "traditional" to the phrase "litany of weapons of mass destruction" as I originally intended to but forgot to.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
Oh trust me, they exist. Their super wonderweapons are propaganda, fiat currency, fractional reserve banking, the electorial college, lobbyists, bribery, political campaign donations, campaign promises, central banks, GMO, flouride, mercury and other poisons, probibition of unsanctioned substances, The War on Drugs, The War on Terror, demonization of opponents by the use of false witnesses, the problem-reaction-solution method, divide and conquer tactics, political correctness, false flag terrorism, the attack on national sovereignty, the stripping away of rights guaranteed in the Constitution and Bill of Rights, the degredation of the family unit and of masculinity and femininity, exploitation of children, suppression of technology, invasion and erosion of privacy, trial by media, disinformation, agent provocateurs, distraction from truly relevant happenings by the use of 3-ring media circuses, bread and circuses, depleted uranium, gun control, militarization of police forces, freedom of speech zones, hyper sexualization of children, foreign policy, multi-tiered justice system, oligarchy, plutocracy, dynastic rule, sabotage of public education, indoctrination, exploitation of national pride, subjugation of native/indigenous peoples, corporate free-range slavery, inflated income tax, endless war, national debt, suppression of scientific/archeological discoveries, the toppling of democratically elected leaders and the replacing of them by puppet rulers, instigating revolutions in foreign nations, the non existence of the concept of reformation in prison systems, the privatization of prisons, taxation without representation, the response of repeated protest with repeated abuse, assassination of political opponents, community leaders, would-be whistleblowers, witnesses,etc., failure to secure american borders, runaway immigration with little to no oversight, controlled opposition, homelessness, broken mental health system, broken Healthcare system, economic warfare at home and abroad, misuse of technology, misuse of national security initiative, broken political system, treason, "liberation" of foreign nations, exploitation of resources, exploitation of poverty stricken nations for labor including children, turning a blind eye to corporate crimes and atrocities war for profit, insider trading, violation of anti trust laws, and much, much more... and I only listed what I know to be intentional.

Sleep tight!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Real life super vilain.

For quite some time he even had a pump instead of a heart. He was literally having no pulse.

Until he murdered an orphan to get a new fresh heart transplanted.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
World domination has (almost) nothing to do with blowing nukes. It's the opposite, actually (In my opinion). Status quo is these "super evil mad men"'s most powerful weapon (Of domination/enslavement).
And just because they don't want to destroy the world (Well, not fast. They ARE destroying it anyway with their unsustainable/cancerous system) doesn't make them less evil/insane

edit on 2-4-2015 by mkpetrov because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I had a friend I used to drink with from time to time, who used to work for the MoD, in one of many research and development facilities. He got fired, because he kept using work time and resources, to work out and model methods of cracking the planet in half with a system involving vast drilling operations, and a huge number of nuclear warheads.

I have not seen him around for some time.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Look no further than North Korea. Supreme Leader is alive and well there!

new topics

top topics

join