It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agents of Change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

There is an agency based in the UK, who's extended network is now believed to have been behind the mass slaughter of the Bosnian and Croatian peoples in the Balkans, and is also directly responsible for introducing the drug-rock-sex 'hippy' counterculture.
This agency has always, also enjoyed a close working relationship with the highest circles of European Royalty and Freemasonry.

It sits in a quiet suburb of London, in a complex of buildings known as the Tavistock Centre, which is allegedly devoted to the 'study' of, 'human relations.'

From this fairly innocuous location, an invisible army of social engineers, psychi­atrists, psychoanalysts, psychological warfare experts, and brainwashers has been created and have been deployed – and are without a doubt, responsible for the spreading of disinformation, covert acts of subterfuge and disruption, masterminding many false flag attacks and are behind the countless acts of downright evil that have been exhibited throughout the world over several decades.

For more than sixty years, Tavistock and its global network have also been responsible for the so-called 'Educational Reform Movement' whose objective has been to destroy the minds of children and to turn them into docile and malleable slaves, incapable of neither creative nor independent thought.

Believed to have been founded in 1921, the Tavistock Clinic, as was, has served as the psychological warfare arm of the British monarchy and has greatly benefitted from the patronage of that monarchy and it's associated networks.

Like many of its generous patrons, Tavistock and its army of operatives have an objective, and that is to destroy all vestiges of western Judeo-Christian civilisation.

Source

This is one of the best articles Ive read in a long time, and reminds me very much of the idea behind Michael Aquino's "Mindwar".
Its a fascinating read with lots of sourced information, I would recommend everybody to check it out for consideration.

And the results can be seen almost everywhere you care to look today.

With the obviousness of social engineering on modern society to those that "have the eyes to see" and many that dont, this is a MUST READ.

The article confirms many of my own suspicions and some of my own research regarding propaganda and "public relations".
I may be biased in my own interpretations of this article, which is why Im presenting it here for your thoughts.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Thanks for this...looks intriguing. Ill dive in when I get home. reply to: OneManArmy

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

Made me think "the king wants to return" and the "buliders songs"/Bauhymne

As Bauhymne a genus of Sumerian literature is referred to. Like almost all written records of ancient Mesopotamia include the Sumerian Bauhymnen primarily to religious literature. To set the motivations for the creation of a building as a gift to a deity or their responsibility to provide a temple. Further, they often describe the performance of the client for the creation of the building, the grounds of the building, the origin of the materials and the expense when transport. Bauhymnen are important historical sources for the development of Mesopotamian history, especially for dating and chronology. The most famous Bauhymne, a Tempelbauhymne comes from Gudea of ​​Lagash. It was written as an epitaph on two sound cylinders in Sumerian cuneiform. Gudea describes this in a text full 1,363 lines of the building of the temple Eninnu God for the state of the state of Lagash, Ningirsu. The God had appeared to him in a dream and ordered him to build his temple. To this end, he had even submitted the plan (to this subject, there is also a famous statue of Gudea as an architect with the plan). Gudea had to clean the building and Refinement with fireplaces. Then he describes his efforts with which he has procured labor and building materials:
"From Elam Elam who, from Susa Susaer, Magan and Melucha were collected timber from their mountains. [...] Gudea brought them together in his city Girsu. [...] Gudea, the large en-priest of Ningirsu, built a road to the cedar mountains that had gone before No one. He cut down cedars with its major axes [...]. How large snakes swam the cedars of the water [of the river] of cedar hill, pine rafts from the pine mountain [...] in the quarries that no one entered previously, Gudea made the large en-priest of Ningirsu, a path, and then were stones supplied in large blocks. [...] Many other precious metals were the governor, the builder of the Temple Ninnu worn. From Kupferberg Kimasch [...] gold dust was taken from his mountain. [...] For Gudea they mined silver from its mountains, traditional red stones from Melucha in large quantities. "
Here, but apparently not findable in English, for me Wiki ger
Could get really wild when i start speculating...

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

For more than sixty years, Tavistock and its global network have also been responsible for the so-called 'Educational Reform Movement' whose objective has been to destroy the minds of children and to turn them into docile and malleable slaves, incapable of neither creative nor independent thought.

They do that primarily with Television programming and computer video games.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I think they do it with everything these days, especially if its something "popular".
But yes, TV and games are prime "subliminals" material. Hence why I havent watched TV in about 10 years.
Not so easy to stop playing the games though.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
An interesting piece of information I found out while researching them a while ago was that they have a headquarters located outside of Finsbury Square, which is where one of the London Occupy camps was.

I read somewhere that they had held "dream therapy" sessions inside one of the tents at the camp... They said it was something to do with ongoing research into collective dreaming.

Creepy stuff.

Interesting topic thanks for the link OP. S&F

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

Here's their jolly theme tune.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

That music is almost.... heavenly.

If you are deaf.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

How dare you blame the telly!!!!!

Dont you realise that people spend hundreds/thousands to cover their living room wall with the biggest bestest lie box they can afford!

It never goes down very well when I slag the tv

Thanks op, I know a little about tavistock but looks like I'll be learning a bit more now

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

Funny that, I seem to get the same reaction when I discuss Jesus.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy

originally posted by: VoidHawk

Funny that, I seem to get the same reaction when I discuss Jesus.

LOL

new topics

top topics

join