It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood stains on GA Guidestones? Possible sacrifice?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Seeing this, the first thing that came to mind was that a predatory bird probably dropped some prey on top... Who knows. It's still interesting none the less.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidFire
Seeing this, the first thing that came to mind was that a predatory bird probably dropped some prey on top... Who knows. It's still interesting none the less.

Well that is an interesting theory. Possibly a large bird of prey that grabbed a large prey and decided to gut it on top....I lie that. I would wonder where the remains are though. Who knows how long that stain has been on top though. I have never seen a top view of the GGS, so this stain could have been there for a LONG time.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
hopefully this thread will attract some people who know all about the stones.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

S&F - but this guy is pretty full of it.

He said right off the bat, some pastor said it would be used for sacrifice.
Maybe it wasn't, so the pastor put the blood there to make it look like he was right?

I like how he says "occult," I bet he couldn't accurately define the word if you asked him to.

The "mysterious block" isn't mysterious anymore, the reason it was put there, and removed, was fully explained by the person who did it, over a year ago. Just because people would rather ignore it and keep calling it a mystery doesn't change that fact. It just shows how little this guy knows about it.

Like the fact that it's not the police monitoring the stones 24/7 via the surveillance camera, as he states as fact, but really pretty much pulled out of his butt, it's the owners camera, and they watch it whenever they feel like it, or go back to look at footage if needed.

I'll be interested to see if they say who dunnit.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Well that is an interesting theory. Possibly a large bird of prey that grabbed a large prey and decided to gut it on top....I lie that. I would wonder where the remains are though. Who knows how long that stain has been on top though. I have never seen a top view of the GGS, so this stain could have been there for a LONG time.

I'm just imagining an Owl or Hawk (or whatever other birds of prey there are in Georgia) bringing a rabbit or any other potential prey up there, and goring it. Corpse could have been removed by bird or other scavengers.
edit on V20151131March11Tue, 31 Mar 2015 21:11:03 -0500America/Chicago by VoidFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidFire
well...must be some mighty big bird..dropping some mighty big prey!!

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

It doesn't even have to be big... Plenty predatory birds can carry more than you think.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory

S&F - but this guy is pretty full of it.

He said right off the bat, some pastor said it would be used for sacrifice.
Maybe it wasn't, so the pastor put the blood there to make it look like he was right?

I like how he says "occult," I bet he couldn't accurately define the word if you asked him to.

The "mysterious block" isn't mysterious anymore, the reason it was put there, and removed, was fully explained by the person who did it, over a year ago. Just because people would rather ignore it and keep calling it a mystery doesn't change that fact. It just shows how little this guy knows about it.

Like the fact that it's not the police monitoring the stones 24/7 via the surveillance camera, as he states as fact, but really pretty much pulled out of his butt, it's the owners camera, and they watch it whenever they feel like it, or go back to look at footage if needed.

I'll be interested to see if they say who dunnit.

Hell...I will be the first to admit I don't know anything about it. I am pretty grounded....have a family of 5 and typically am involved in discussions not related to paranormal activity. I pretty much stick to what I know. This just caught my eye since it is in GA where I live.

This guy possibly perpetrated a HOAX, but I have no idea, other than it appears real enough to me, and getting on top of those stones without someone noticing seems like a difficult task.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

ok let's examine this...gross i don't wanna!
well if it was a person, i suppose that could have been where they were laying, but it's in a weird place, and how would they get someone up there? also it's not really enough blood to be from a human, unless it was a small one (ugh see that's why i didn't wanna think about it!)
so i'm gonna say hopefully an animal?
i don't think it could be a dropped animal, where did it go?
and i don't think hoax, because it can't even be seen except from above. i think the pastor would have just splattered it all over the place to be sure.

ugh. i REALLY hope they reveal what the surveillance camera showed now.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
well..yes, it would have to be big. thats a fair amount of "blood".
i was going to be sarcastic and ask..does Georgia have dragons?

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

i agree...and i noticed you said you didn't know much about it - big of you to admit, and thanks for posting it despite that. the guy who posted the youtube vid should have got his facts straight tho.

yea unfortunately i think it might be real.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The surface also appears to be wet from a recent rain, as seen by the reflection of the drone in the wet surface. So it may not have even been that much blood as the water would make it appear like there was more as it washed it away.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

well if it was a person, i suppose that could have been where they were laying, but it's in a weird place, and how would they get someone up there? also it's not really enough blood to be from a human, unless it was a small one (ugh see that's why i didn't wanna think about it!)
and i don't think hoax, because it can't even be seen except from above. i think the pastor would have just splattered it all over the place to be sure.

See....I am of very similar thought. I have seen, in person, how much blood is in an average human body....the blood on the GGS is not that of a human that has bled out...it appears as an animal maybe 2-3.5 feet in length...and has been rained on for a couple days.....

Either way, this reminds me of the Google image of the body being dragged off a dock....

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

See....I am of very similar thought. I have seen, in person, how much blood is in an average human body....the blood on the GGS is not that of a human that has bled out...it appears as an animal maybe 2-3.5 feet in length...and has been rained on for a couple days.....

Either way, this reminds me of the Google image of the body being dragged off a dock....

That dock image was actually a wet dog lol, talk about optical illusions.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
i appreciate what you are saying..i really do.
but small animals that a large bird could carry..simply do not have the blood volume we see here.
rain or not.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

The surface also appears to be wet from a recent rain, as seen by the reflection of the drone in the wet surface. So it may not have even been that much blood as the water would make it appear like there was more as it washed it away.

Well...see...that is my confusion on this. I don't typically believe things like this.....but I happen to live in GA. This was posted on the 27th....it rained where I am in Sandy Springs that day, so I know that if he is saying rain happened that day, it did.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
i appreciate what you are saying..i really do.
but small animals that a large bird could carry..simply do not have the blood volume we see here.
rain or not.

Just giving my opinion on the matter, doesn't mean that it is what I say it is... It could have even been from a small dog for all I know...

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

That dock image was actually a wet dog lol, talk about optical illusions.

Well...that is kind of what I am saying....what if this video is an illusion? Do you remember how many times that dock pic went around the net saying it was a murder?

Either way....if that is blood on the GGS....that is a LOT of blood.
edit on 3/31/15 by Vasa Croe because: #in phone auto correct....

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
your opinion is valued..the only reason i say what i say is because even after a rain
there is a lot of residue left.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
your opinion is valued..the only reason i say what i say is because even after a rain
there is a lot of residue left.

Which would mean that the event likely happened before the rain, so it would have had time to dry a little... That's what I'd think with the amount left over.

Edit: Or it could have happened during the rain making it appear that there is more blood than there should be.
edit on V20153631March36Tue, 31 Mar 2015 21:36:46 -0500America/Chicago by VoidFire because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join