It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you get rid of unwanted pests?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: severdsoul

White sage, or a sage stick.

Shaman's have used them for 1000's of years to rid blocked energies, and unwanted spirits.

Google saging a house.

Good-luck!

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
How do you get rid of unwanted pests? Impeach them!

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
D.I.V.O.R.C.E.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist

I have RLS. It doesn't feel like anything is touching you from outside your body. It's an overwhelming urge to move , stretch, shake your legs. Usually only one at a time but it can go on for an hour at a time per leg. It's really aggravating. If you don't move or try to ignore it the tingling sensation just gets worse. Sometimes it feels like an itch inside your leg. But never has it felt like something touching my leg or any of the things the OP describes.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Since he described these things as one being only 12-15 inches high and walking on two legs and the other as having claws it doesn't sound human. Unless it's the ghost of Barbie and an old lady in need of a manicure.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Your story sounds like a case they investigated on 'paranormal witnesses'. This guy moved into a house in Arlington and the same thing was happening to him. Several people witnessed it. He never got rid of it. Don't give up though. What your dealing with is evil. I have dealt with bad entities and prayed in Jesus name and blessed the house, this worked for me. Sometimes things would come back and I would call on Jesus, there was a battle.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Dude,

Get serious help all this "quasi-" spiritual help stuff just helps your fantasy perpetuate. There is not weird other world animals nibbling at your toes breh. Get help or back on your meds if you really believe your getting annoyed by other worldly creatures. Don't let "online support" be your defining information, professional help is on the ground right there if you don't buy it you just don't but its still right there. Try a psychiatrist or an exorcist I know exorcists are popular they make tv shows with them in, movies even.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Try putting a spoon full of peanut butter just inside the hole in an aluminum can. Take the can out to the garage where you have a fifty gallon drum half way filled with water. Float the can on top of the water. Then run a rope from about two inches above the can and up to the garage rafters. They love peanut butter

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Really good divorce lawyer!!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I've sent pests like these running by intellectually focusing my mind on creating what is akin to an EMF pulse bomb that explodes outward from your mind's center. In fact, visualizing this sudden and violent expansion of psychic boundary perimeter as being an EMF pulse bomb is probably the easiest way to accomplish this. Make it as violent as possible and do it repeatedly whenever one of these things shows up.

Your mind and these things exist on the same existential plane, so simply accept that this is true (mainly because it is true) and that in these instances, your mind is as powerful or more so than these (which is also true, since your mind is much more "entangled" with your brain/body holon structure than anything else can ever be). Then, act accordingly. It's only through your belief that these things have some sort of "authority" to invade your realm of perception that these sorts of things find an open door. Pulse bomb the damn things and establish your perimeter and the word will get around fast that you're no one to screw with. Then, you can invite folks in, but invasions won't be something that you'll suffer going forward.

I learned this a few years ago while I was recovering from surgery and was a bit weakened (to say the least). It really felt good when I blew the place clean and discovered just how powerful my own mind is when it comes to protecting itself from "paranormal" infestations. Good luck and just don't doubt your inherent authority over this and similar situations.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Dude,

Get serious help all this "quasi-" spiritual help stuff just helps your fantasy perpetuate. There is not weird other world animals nibbling at your toes breh. Get help or back on your meds if you really believe your getting annoyed by other worldly creatures. Don't let "online support" be your defining information, professional help is on the ground right there if you don't buy it you just don't but its still right there. Try a psychiatrist or an exorcist I know exorcists are popular they make tv shows with them in, movies even.
i tend to agree but would add that there could be a physical reason for the sensation such as RLS(Restless Leg Syndrome), so a a psychiatrist or an exorcist can't help with that. You could mention it to your GP doctor and he might have some RLS meds but, my unprofessional opinion is that a good exercise routine is probably the best treatment for RLS in many cases, better than meds from the doctor. I'd only try the meds as a last resort.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
do you have teenagers?
kids are like that!!!

realy, get a plate cut a oinon and a clove of garlic in halve.
put on a plate put in rooms.
and Loot at old ATS posts!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NorEaster

That's interesting... I did much the same when driven to frustration and it worked... or the result was coincidence and false correlation (or the beasty took pity).

It's hard to separate mental efforts, though, when everything might truly be mental (in both literal and colloquial senses).

It amuses me, somewhat, being considered whacky by a broad swath of the population... heh, my mean side wants me vindicated and to have the skeptics spend a few months in a house infested with these critters... but not really.

It's likely not believing in them makes it harder to encounter them... which is good in many cases.

But non 'believers' can encounter them... I did... but I guess I'm sorta asking if someone with a totally closed mind to invisible life can, in fact, encounter them? Maybe only those with the door open... even just a little, if you get me.

Perhaps it is a manifestation tied to consciousness (tulpa)... perhaps they are independent entities... I lean toward the latter but have to admit the former as possible.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

That's like... your opinion, man...

But likely a healthier philosophy, overall.

Skoal...

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I am thinking you should look to where you live. The area around your home the history of it, as these seem to be like nature spirits.

On ATS there was a person in the US but I can't remember the state who actually saw small beings, very playful creatures mischievous, and their story was very hard to dismiss. Maybe you are living in their home.

"They say there are over 3000 different breeds of nature spirit though I suspect there may be misidentification over continents but I’m only familiar with about 30."
fringeparanormal.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Chemicalbrother

I agree this sounds really sinister and demonic, you could of course use the phrase in the name of Jesus Christ be gone with you see if this helps otherwise get a priest in they are not nice to have around in your home get rid ASAP best of luck God be with you

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Although I believe in the spirit world I really don't think they would waste time trying to disturb your sleep. The brain and all senses can become hypersensitive under stress which can cause even more stress (round robin affect) from hypersensitive senses detecting minute stimuli which would normally go unnoticed. I suggest you try an experiment, ask your doctor for some Oxazepam (serapax etc) which relaxes the muscles/senses in your body and see if the little elfs return under the influence of the drug. If they do not, then the experiences you think you are having, simply arn't real and can be ignored. You shouldn't require any drugs to attain normal sleep once you break the round robin affect of tension.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
do you have teenagers?
kids are like that!!!

realy, get a plate cut a oinon and a clove of garlic in halve.
put on a plate put in rooms.
and Loot at old ATS posts!!!

Isn't that for vampires?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetxIsComing
a reply to: Chemicalbrother

I agree this sounds really sinister and demonic, you could of course use the phrase in the name of Jesus Christ be gone with you see if this helps otherwise get a priest in they are not nice to have around in your home get rid ASAP best of luck God be with you

Who? The priests?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Another variation of this personal space mind projection (aura?) thing is the porcupine or spike(s). If you're feeling the heebie jeebies, visualize some spike of energy coming out and skewering the invisible thing bothering you. Perhaps that involves less workup than the pulse?

And another one if that isn't to your liking, is visualize yourself burning hot and projecting flames. Basically visualize yourself being like the Human Torch of the Fantastic Four and having your way with whatever it is. Time for a BBQ!

Whether it's metaphysical or psychological, doing such visualizations with the mind may work for these unusual percieved problems.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join