It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you get rid of unwanted pests?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This has been going on for about 4 years now, and frankly i am tired of it.
Oddly, in this case, its not a bump in the dark, or strange sounds, or things moved like most. This is constant 24x7. Day, night, home, away, I have tried many things, all the common suggestions, none have had any effect.
There is a mix, 2 or 3 of them are small, i know this for many reasons, i can feel them at different times jump on the foot of the bed at night, feels kind of like when a cat would jump on a bed, and feel it walk over to me, or walk up to the top of the bed.
I am not really sure what they are, or why. But one of them has bird like feet/hand , i know this because it has grabbed my big toe a few times and it feels just like one would expect a eagle or falcon foot to feel like, 2 finger/claws on one side and one on the other. it has very sharp points and hurts when it grabs a hold. The other 2, i am not sure shape/size except one walks up the bed on 2 legs, it feels when its walking as though its a person but very small, 12-15" tall judging by the stride.
The other is person size, i have been poked, pushed, pulled, hit, punched, and about anything you can think of over the past 4 years.

It is getting very obnoxious, i want normal sleep again, i am getting tired of getting woke up by being hit, punched or what not. I am really getting tired of them, and want some way to get rid of them.

I have no idea why or what caused them to pester me, but they do constantly, even right now, middle of the day, tv on, sun out shining bright and i am stretched out on the couch, and getting my foot messed with, a poke every now and then, and a smack.

How dose one make them leave? there has to be a way, and honestly i am not sure how much longer i can deal with them, they are driving me nuts.

For the skeptics, its not in my head, and not over active imagination, my wife has seen and felt them as well, but for the most part they do not bother her, for some reason they pester me.

I am not scared by them, or freaked out, honestly they are boring, same crap different day, it gets old real fast.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Have you tried recording them on video or pics? That way we can get a sense of what you are dealing with and respond accordingly.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
They don't like when you invoke the name of Jesus. Having a little faith in the power of His name helps too.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Tell them that when they turn 18, they're out the door!

Jude11

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: severdsoul

This is constant 24x7. Day, night, home, away, I have tried many things, all the common suggestions, none have had any effect.

For instance… what have you tried?

Don't deflect now, be specific.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I use a flamethrower

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Sounds like rats or mice. Try putting down some rat-traps and blessing everything with holy water. Look around your apartment, attic and basement for anything old, dusty, moldy and covered in old newspapers (old chairs, sofas). Both types of pest in the material and ethereal plane like that kind of stuff. If you can, give your place a spring clean, and paint the walls a bright color.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
As long as they ain't drinking your beer, ignore 'em.

Or shoot 'em. I'd probably shoot 'em.

Flame thrower sounds more fun though...

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Have you tried talking to them/it? That worked once (or twice) for me.... heh, even if you are bored and kidding, this sort of thing happens... much to my surprise.

I have no clue as to what they are... there are a slew of different names/concepts about them...'invisible vermin' pretty much sums it up, but they are rare-ish... so look to environment (physical and emotional) as to the "whys" of it.

And maybe they are not 'vermin.' Maybe they are simply misunderstood... in fact I'd venture that is a true notion regardless...

But simply being nice and speaking to the 'empty' room can stop the harassment... if not, then calling in a priest or shaman seems to be the next step... but only because there is a serious lack of other options for those of us outside of a church or magician's circle.

eta: and if cornered for a guess, I'd say they are critters from the fifth or eighth dimension. Other dimensions are just theory for most now, but when a childhood friend somehow got their jump-rope to go through a shoe eyelet while holding both ends, I had other dimensions pretty well proven to me.

edit on 3/31/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
First of all, i would suggest you go to a doctor and check you dont have restless leg syndrome.

Restless legs syndrome (RLS) is a neurological disorder characterized by throbbing, pulling, creeping, or other unpleasant sensations in the legs and an uncontrollable, and sometimes overwhelming, urge to move them. Symptoms occur primarily at night when a person is relaxing or at rest and can increase in severity during the night. Moving the legs relieves the discomfort. Often called paresthesias (abnormal sensations) or dysesthesias (unpleasant abnormal sensations), the sensations range in severity from uncomfortable to irritating to painful.

Once that is ruled out, perhaps you can find someone to do some kind of spirtual cleansing. Maybe have a priest come over. The whole claw like sensation that you are feeling could be something more... sinister.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: severdsoul
I am not really sure what they are, or why. But one of them has bird like feet/hand , i know this because it has grabbed my big toe a few times and it feels just like one would expect a eagle or falcon foot to feel like, 2 finger/claws on one side and one on the other. it has very sharp points and hurts when it grabs a hold. The other 2, i am not sure shape/size except one walks up the bed on 2 legs, it feels when its walking as though its a person but very small, 12-15" tall judging by the stride.
The other is person size,

For the skeptics, its not in my head, and not over active imagination, my wife has seen and felt them as well, but for the most part they do not bother her, for some reason they pester me.

In one breathe you say you don't know what they are, and in an other you say that your wife has seen them as well. Which reads as though you have also seen them???

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Break out the old standby, a tinfoil hat.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Racoons or possums. Call a professional or buy a large dog.

edit on 31-3-2015 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
kill them.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I believe these "pests" are paranormal. Are people even reading the OP....

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
I believe these "pests" are paranormal. Are people even reading the OP....

I think most are being sarcastic. I my self don't buy into the paranormal, so I would suggest a psychiatrist.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jackjoedoe

^^^^^^ he's right you know!

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Well...this is just basic from a Christian standpoint, but I believe it doesn't matter what your faith or lack thereof.

Try "I am a child of God-Light. You cannot harm me. I give you no power. Go back to where you came from".

One example: This went on for many years....I had a nasty, angry old man-spirit-energy chase me up the basement stairs all the time until I finally did that and waved my hand behind me as I went up the stairs repeating that statement. It worked.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
PS to the above: You can always call the "ORKIN-Man" to get rid of the other kinds of pests....

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Tell them if they don't leave that after you die, you will come looking for them in the spirit world and you will find them and kick their ass for eternity.
I know someone who was being choked by a spirit and when he said that it left and never bothered him again.

If these things are non human spirits, then don't say this, go find a professional. Without a professional you are at a disadvantage to put it mildly.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join