It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA footage, possible cigar shaped UFO filmed near ISS, what is it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Looking at the NASA footage of docking, something that looks like some sort of craft appears to be in the vicinity of the ISS. And it can be seen in details when the sunlight illuminates it. Take a look...(0:45-1:20)

Later in video when they are approaching ISS it seems that the object was just misidentified part of ISS where it says "CANADA".(4:19) I thought of it because the shape is very similar but this is not the case because they were still away from the ISS when the ufo appears on the left side. What I see looks like a cigar shaped craft. Is this something that was supposed to be there? Am I missing something? What is it?
edit on 31-3-2015 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

Are you referring to the streak of light at around 1:10? If so, I'm going to go with lens flare. Depends on how it was filmed, but it looks like a reflection off some glass. Watch the way it blurs around 1:20 when the camera zooms in on the docking module, whatever it is is inches away from the lens.
edit on 31/3/15 by SpongeBeard because: (no reason given)

edit on 31/3/15 by SpongeBeard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

looks to me like some sort of reflection from the canada arm, i doubt nasa would release footage with an obvious ufo.....or would they??

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SpongeBeard

Yes, that`s the thing I was referring to. It does look like the arm. That was the thing that bothered me the most. And you guys might be right about the reflection. It`s weird though that the reflection is only visible when the camera zooms in...

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Yep, Canadarm reflection as the camera aperture opens wider:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: onebigmonkey

Yep that`s it. I guess If it was the real object there, it would be seen even when there was no light to make a reflection. As far as I`m concerned, this case is solved

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: onebigmonkey
Yep, Canadarm reflection as the camera aperture opens wider:

Good work young Monk!

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: onebigmonkey

you nailed it.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Taken at the 50 sec mark.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: funkfrankie

no, they would NOT. The image would either go black quickly or the image would be scrubbed clean.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

youtu.be...

a year earlier hell knows what's real

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
No idea honestly, may be something explainable though.

top topics

join