It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Osiris - The remarkable plan to safeguard the ancient Egyptian civilisation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

Here is another of my little movies.

Project Osiris.

(Note: this is 55Mb WMV movie file that will require to be downloaded. It will be uploaded to youtube at a later date but I promised, some time ago, that it would be made available to ATS members before it is made more generally available).

Best wishes,

SC

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Scott Creighton

For those of us unable to download/view this right now can you provide some sort of summary/synopsis as to what the video is about? That would be great! Thank you

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Hi FamCore,

This video shows how the first 16 pyramids, the giant pyramids constructed in ancient Egypt, were (imo) built as a national 'recovery system' (not unlike our modern Svalbard Global Seed Vault) to ensure the recovery of the ancient kingdom in anticipation of a devastating Deluge they believed would overwhelm their kingdom 300 years into their future.

It was their 'Project Osiris'

Regards,

SC

edit on 31/3/2015 by Scott Creighton because: To add link.

edit on 31/3/2015 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Scott Creighton Thanks for the linky...I have an uncanny harsh disbelief that ANYONE would want to destroy historical anything. What does the muzzy mind think it will accomplish by deleting history of man? I have this mindset of: try to remove the past...and you and your kind will be history....

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Link, him no work, Mon...

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Fascinating historical basis for the construction of these pyramids - something I wasn't aware of. Excited to watch this video as soon as I am able to! Thanks for the synopsis Scott Creighton

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: teslahowitzer
a reply to: Scott Creighton Thanks for the linky...I have an uncanny harsh disbelief that ANYONE would want to destroy historical anything. What does the muzzy mind think it will accomplish by deleting history of man? I have this mindset of: try to remove the past...and you and your kind will be history....

I agree, those that thought ahead to build monuments to span the ages meant to leave a trail for later civilizations.

If died tomorrow ours would be lost to the sands of time forever.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick Exactly, all of that planning, work, material, knowledge. etc, etc, is it possible there is something these peace loving humans do not want uncovered? Like maybe the truth of religion, what we have been spoon fed for thousands of years??? They have an agenda, wanting removal or destruction of something that may shed some light somewhere they want kept dark...

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: teslahowitzer
a reply to: johnwick Exactly, all of that planning, work, material, knowledge. etc, etc, is it possible there is something these peace loving humans do not want uncovered? Like maybe the truth of religion, what we have been spoon fed for thousands of years??? They have an agenda, wanting removal or destruction of something that may shed some light somewhere they want kept dark...

I agree here.

The Isis [SNIPPED] want to keep history repressed.

That's why they go out of their way to destroy historical sights.

They claim to have their sights on the pyramids of Egypt.

I say saving the region and its artifacts is worth warfare!!

I will personally fight to preserve these artifacts for future generations.
edit on Tue Mar 31 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This is not about looters and ISIS the modern terrorist group manufactured via alphabet agencies.

It's about protecting heritage, culture, history and life
.. in case a flooding or cataclysm type event. I think that is what Scott was saying.

Which is amazing! Our ancients would plan and build so extensively, to insure their culture and ways were kept alive throughout time.

The things a civilization of humans are capable of when working together rather working for banks

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Hi Elementalist,

Yes--you are spot on. Thanks.

This thread has NOTHING ti do with ISIS/ISIL. It is about the ancient Egyptians and offers an evidence-based hypothesis as to why they constructed their first pyramids. The video, when watched, makes this abundantly clear.

Regards,

SC

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Fascinating historical basis for the construction of these pyramids - something I wasn't aware of. Excited to watch this video as soon as I am able to! Thanks for the synopsis Scott Creighton

Something I have always wondered about the tallest pyramid. At its apex and highest point, the fascia stones are still present.

It just strikes me as a water erosion line. As in, the Apex of the pyramid was actually sticking up out of, well, the flood waters.

www.culturefocus.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye or they put the best adhesive/material only on the top...but anything is possible...too bad the Alexandria library isn't around to sniff thru...

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scott Creighton
a reply to: FamCore

Hi FamCore,

This video shows how the first 16 pyramids, the giant pyramids constructed in ancient Egypt, were (imo) built as a national 'recovery system' (not unlike our modern Svalbard Global Seed Vault) to ensure the recovery of the ancient kingdom in anticipation of a devastating Deluge they believed would overwhelm their kingdom 300 years into their future.

It was their 'Project Osiris'

Regards,

SC

So if we take your info Mr. Creighton, marry it to the book of Enoch where Enoch warns the Fallen Angels there will be a catastrophe from God in the near future....we get the Fallen Ones tasking their Nephilim to build to preserve their civilization? Survivors come along generations later after the disaster and rebuild using what they find inside the structures?

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

this makes sense. i had been working on nimrod's egyptian activities (narmer) and the events in abydos, to see if i could trace the abzu in egypt. while reading the shabaka stone, i realized something odd: what if the osirieon at one time, had a pyramid above it, and the story of isis gathering up osiris' body parts and building an obelisk or other monument on the site where each piece of his body was found, was in fact a story about the pyramid that had been erected above the osirieon being dismantled and the stones strewn along the nile and it was these stones which were used to build the obelisks/monuments. how odd that you have come to a similar conclusion in a totally different way!

edit on 31-3-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

did you know king david had nephilim who actually helped him win against the philistines? things that make you go, hmm.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo
a reply to: TinfoilTP

did you know king david had nephilim who actually helped him win against the philistines? things that make you go, hmm.

Or the Pyramids could just be the result of the graineries Joseph instructed the Pharaoh to construct after interpreting his dreams of famine. Some smaller grainery is made and saves Egypt so Pharaoh has extensive pyramids built afterwards because it worked so well and attributed it all to divine intervention.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Scott, you should really consider converting your videos to .mp4 format. .wmv files are specific to Windows so Mac and *nix users may not be able to view them natively.

There is a great, free, open source utility called ffmpeg that will convert almost anything to anything. It's a command line utility and a little cryptic to use the full features, but creating a simple .bat file would do the trick:

set srcname="(your video).wmv"
set dstname="(your video).mp4"
set cnv="(full path to ffmpeg.exe)"
%cnv% -i %srcname% %dstname%
pause

.mp4 files are generally half the size of .wmv files and are viewable cross-platform.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Interesting and original.

A couple things... so if the pyramids were storage for food and tech against a flood, where did the people seek sanctuary?

An underground complex of some size would be needed, at the least. ETA and why are the insides of the pyramids so limited in size? Larger storage areas would seem better.. .even if just s little larger. That would reduce the number of structures needed, anyway.

And when was this supposed deluge? I missed the revised dates suggested for the age of the pyramids.

So... the novel thought is wonderful, regardless of accuracy! Good job, imo.
edit on 3/31/2015 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Here's what an authentic pyramid capstone looks like:

www.utaot.com...

Fascinating to think that one or more people took time to polish it, carve in the text and haul it all the way to the top of the pyramid. I imagine it would be something that all the construction teams would be involved in, and it would mark the start of the celebrations marking the completion of the pyramid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join