It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Tapp, Police Media Guru Confusing And Demoralising VIP Paedo Victims And Witnesses.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Matt Tapp may be "...close to being in control of the media output of every police force in England."

Former States of Jersey Chief Police Officer, Graham Power, said this about Matt Tapp.

"Mr Tapp went on to suggest that we should stage a high profile media conference in which the force should effectively denounce some aspects of the early enquiry. I saw this as a bad idea. A gradual and carefully managed process of expectation management had been taking place for months and it was my view that it should be allowed to continue in a careful and balanced way. I felt that the type of event which he proposed would re-ignite sensationalist media interest, create controversy and divisions within the Island, and confuse and demoralise victims and witnesses. I believe that subsequent events have shown that I was correct in those beliefs." ricosorda.blogspot.co.uk...

Graham Power in his own words here.

Brian Gerrish says this about Matt Tapp.

"He has been used as the Mr Media Fixit wherever child abuse cases emerge - Jersey, Soham, McCanns and Nottinghamshire Operation Daybreak as a few examples."

"Is Mr Tapp close to being in control of the media output of every police force in England or is he just a watching eye to ensure that too much truth about policing never enters the public domain?" www.ukcolumn.org...

Matt Tapp gives talks to Journalism students.

“Matt has good links with DMU already, having given talks here before for journalism students. I know his talk will be extremely interesting for everyone, and he also has valuable advice for those looking to get into the industry,” Katrina said." www.dmu.ac.uk...

What better way to control the journalists of the future than to indoctrinate them early? Dr David Clarke knows all about that. Spooks teach journalism. That's why the mainstream media is so utterly useless.

Rico talks about Matt Tapp here.

So who is Matt Tapp?

Is he an establishment tool whose function is to stifle investigation into the VIP sex entrapment programme?

Or is he a decent chap whose work will help us move forward into a safer and more just society?
edit on 31 3 2015 by Kester because: paragraphs

edit on 31 3 2015 by Kester because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Who better to obfuscate than somebody who is also guilty? The whole thing makes me ill because it proves how much power the satanists have over the rest of us...For now but not for long.

Pitch forks and torches will eventually come out. As more people realize our free will has been abridged, the dark side looses black magic power over the masses.

Make no mistake. This is spiritual warfare. There are archetypal laws that govern ritual magic. A critical component is free will. Free will is the first distortion or rule of this reality.

We, the victims must agree on some level to be used. As more people come to understand our free will has been used against us, the purveyors necessarily loose power.

The dark side is in complete panic mode. It may not seem like much is happening but verily it is. Their entire structure is crumbling. It shall give out in an undeniable way for all on earth to see.
edit on 032015-03-31T09:54:50-05:002015-03-31T09:54:50-05:00092015201531TuesdayAmerica/Chicago50 by mcChoodles because: huh

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: mcChoodles

I'm with you 1000% on that one.

new topics

join