It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Missouri auditor kills himself, his spokesman is found dead

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

"Jackson's death came about a month after Schweich shot himself on Feb. 26 at his home in the St. Louis suburb of Clayton.
Schweich's suicide took place only moments after he had set up an interview with the Associated Press and the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, according to those news organizations."

"Schweich had announced plans to run for governor of Missouri in 2016. After the auditor's death, Jackson called for Hancock's resignation.
Police in Jefferson City and Clayton have been in contact as they investigate Jackson’s suicide, law enforcement officials said at a news conference Monday. Several items were removed from Jackson’s apartment, though law enforcement officials declined to elaborate. "

After Missouri auditor kills himself, his spokesman is found dead

Okay. So the first guy, Schwiech, sets up an interview with two news sources, ostensibly because John Hancock, the newly elected Chairman of the Missouri Republican Party, was making false accusations that the man was Jewish even though he was Episcopalian and his grandfather was Jewish and in the scheme of politics that means next to nothing. So the question rises as to what he was actually going to report, because it was apparently worth killing for and then there is his assistant, a month later, who kills himself too shortly after calling for Hancock's resignation. Short of a bad case of suicide going around the office like the flu, which I will be keeping an eye out for, what I would like to know is if anyone has any further information or thoughts on this.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Meh.
The whole state sucks. I called the racial thing in '03 when I moved there. Powder keg. They like to think they are better but it really is nothing more than North Arkansas.

This fiasco confirms it.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I saw this on local news this am, the guy clearly looks full of life, not a suicidal maniac.

Something is so wrong with this , far too many concerns for our immediate future.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
I saw this on local news this am, the guy clearly looks full of life, not a suicidal maniac.

Something is so wrong with this , far too many concerns for our immediate future.

Whilst I concur that on the face of it, this is a strange set of circumstances, people can hide their true emotions and hide them well.

Double suicide is one hell of a coincidence though.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Jekka

Sounds like Missouri politics.Things can get really dirty. I always did think there was more to the story about the Jerry Litton plane crash. It seems a popular way to get rid of politicians in Missouri,plane crashes.

en.wikipedia.org...

Mel Carnahan was also taken out by plane crash.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Jekka

I am sure whoever killed him (not himself) already stole the paperwork or documentation containing what could only be assumed as terrible that was going to be released to the media....Or so it would seem! Suicide like this just doesn't happen, especially when someone was very clearly onto something big! Big enough to call for resignation of someone!! Aaaaand of course, no further information (investigations) will be seen or done for that matter....Nothing to see here folks, typical suicide from what they will report on it...

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Seems odd, but they wrote off the guy the killed him self with a nail gun, so way not this as well.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

I'm sure Robin Williams looked like he was fulll of life to people outside his circle before he committed suicide...there is sometimes no way of telling...

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

It's a weird thing. How on earth do you kill someone when his own wife was at home? Either she was in on it, or they were really good.

The local talkers think this thing stinks, especially the way it's all being blamed on a radio smear ad. Now his spokesman is dead too? And yes, this was originally blamed on him being upset over a nasty House of Cards themed radio ad.

Of course, MO politics is a dirty business, but it's interesting how this is all hearsay on the Republican Party. That doesn't mean they're innocent, but as the auditor, Schweik would have been in a position to know all sorts of dirty financial dealings for both sides of the aisle. What he might have dug up and on whom, we will likely never know and his spokesman's death ensures it, but it could have been anyone in the state from either or both parties.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I suspect we're going to see a lot of "suicides" in the coming months. Tis the season, after all, for a bunch of squabbling idiots to make power grabs among themselves while the people upstairs pull the strings.

Kind of like that rash of bankers "killing themselves" last year. Yep, totally just a bunch of depressed people, nothing to see here...

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It's a weird thing. How on earth do you kill someone when his own wife was at home? Either she was in on it, or they were really good.

The local talkers think this thing stinks, especially the way it's all being blamed on a radio smear ad. Now his spokesman is dead too? And yes, this was originally blamed on him being upset over a nasty House of Cards themed radio ad.

Of course, MO politics is a dirty business, but it's interesting how this is all hearsay on the Republican Party. That doesn't mean they're innocent, but as the auditor, Schweik would have been in a position to know all sorts of dirty financial dealings for both sides of the aisle. What he might have dug up and on whom, we will likely never know and his spokesman's death ensures it, but it could have been anyone in the state from either or both parties.

The people who pull these things off don't make mistakes and are super quiet....You could have a house full of people and these people would be able to pull it off with nobody knowing! It happens all the time, people "committing suicide"...They even have devices that you strap an arm to and a gun that pulls their arm to their head like a normal person would kill themselves so it doesn't seem like anything but suicide happened! The pros in the field of killing are very good at it and make no mistake...They are VERY, VERY good at their job!

ETA: Think about it....Do you have a wife? Mine will sit on the couch when relaxing and I could be gone 2 hours without her knowing...Not that she is lazy or anything, but when in relax mode on the couch, she isn't thinking about what I am doing...So it really could be a while before she realized anything was even off in the first place...The professional killers only need a few seconds really...Now my dogs on the other hand, they would have known something was up...That's why I tell people, screw a home alarm system...Buy a few Dobermans, or Pit Bulls...They are much more secure than a home security alarm system...
edit on 3/30/2015 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
American suicides seems to be becoming an epidemic among bankers, politicians and whistleblowers.
The country is on the brink of something terrible.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

She heard him make the phone call and then heard him hit the floor right after if I remember the reports right. She wasn't zoned out.

But I'm not discounting contract killing. KC and St. Louis both have mafia pasts. You can go down to Union Station and see the bullet holes.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Wouldn't she have heard the shot?

I'd think that sound would travel at least as well as the sound of him hitting the floor.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
If we compile every incident of this kind that has taken place in Missouri along with all the other chaos, it really sounds like this place is actually at war. It looks like multiple political murders have taken place, along with the deaths of many civilians. Imagine if this were happening in England or France or Taipei... we would be calling it political unrest and mayhem at the very least. Here in the states we just shrug it off, like this is the new normal. Maybe it is.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

Well, Missouri was one of the early hot spots for the first Civil War, and it is a purple state. We have one Democrat Senator and one Republican. Our governor is a two term Democrat, but both houses of the legislature are supermajority Republican.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
These kind of stories do raise a warning for anyone who wants to be a whistle blower. It does look important to get the story out before publicizing it. While things are still secret there is motive to kill you, once the story is out then there is some protection against retribution.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

No not really, having known Williams and awareness in facial features, he did not look to me as a risk. I mean it's not science just a hunch. Something felt off about this news and I usually trust my first impression of a situation. Feel free to think whatever makes you feel secure.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

True imo as well, and it could very well have been an intentional tragedy, but we need to be diligent about the base cause of the most bizarre double event in the Missouri political arena. The dirty little and not so little secrets that both of these men took with them is probably huge and more than telling. wonder if their families were threatened or if they simply could not face whatever it is they died knowing about the future of commerce in the near future.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Self Politics could be the reason..

If this guy worked with the auditor and was making political plans to move up the chain by going along with him if he won the governorship, the suicide may have put this persons career in the permanent not going anywhere else box. If no other options were left suicide may have been his way of dealing with it.

Politicians and the people who work for them often stay together over decades. Not saying this is what occurred but food for thought.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join