It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtrail question for my knowledge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
OK, so i tried to get a pic on my phone, but itdid not come out.
Today, my wife, her son (26), our daughter (7), and i looked into the sky in cny....a plane was flying east, the trail behind it. The weird thing was that in front of the plane was a dark gray line that the plane was "following".

Can anyone explain this? All four of is saw it...

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Something like this, it's the shadow of the contrail.

edit on 29-3-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Exactly. How does it work? Also saw it tonight with the moon, only the trails were side by side....one white, one black.

I am sure there is a good explanation, but until today, i did not know this happened.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Yes there is a good explanation.

Here you go

Contrail shadows

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Thanks Mianeye! Makes perfect sense. I had just never seen it or heard about them before. That is why i like this site, you dont just get conspirracies, you also get real science impartially.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Exactly. How does it work? Also saw it tonight with the moon, only the trails were side by side....one white, one black.

Here is another one that helps explain the process...

www.atoptics.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Like this...

They will react the same if the weather is right and your in the right place to see them, Also know you will still get a shadow with the brightness of the moon.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
So I found this site looking for information on a strange thing a saw recently. I saw a plane leaving a trail behind it as I have seen many times before but this one was flying perfectly along a dark line that extended out in front of it as far as the eye could see. I’ve been watching the trails in the skies for years but had never seen this until recently. Can someone explain?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Aprilstorm777

Have a read here..

contrailscience.com...

new topics

top topics

join