It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iDonate: Apple CEO to give away multimillion fortune to charity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Ok this has been bugging me for a couple of days now. First off I have been an avid Apple user since 1990, but since then things change as the Company grows and expands, of course the Loss of Steve Jobs was/is huge. But when I heard this News about current CEO Tim Cook giving money away to Charity (not a bad thing of course) while workers at at Factories at The Foxconn Factory are paid crap amongst terrible work conditions. Why not pay the workers more? Seems to be a lot of CEO's who made too much money on the backs of others and then decide to Donate Charity as they see fit, probably with nice little plaque with their name on it.

Worker pay Inequality is obscene and growing more so daily. Especially here in $10 hour America.

Info

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Exactly. In another forum, when we bashed him, someone said "If everyone does what he did, the world would be a better place". I say the world would be a better place if there are no dirty rich people like him who have made their money on the backs of others and without people like him, there would actually be almost no need for donations.
www.oxfam.org...

new topics

join