It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drunk guy tries to walk uphill.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
Many of us have been in this man's shoes. Most of us never will be in this mans shoes. There's two things I love about this video. Number one is perseverance never give up, number two is the smile never left his face!

ambulance
edit on 29-3-2015 by robbeh because: error

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I know this man he is my late husbents best friend, This was only 3 months after my husbent died, and on top of that his dad died a few months before my husbent. We both had a great lose. He desided to drink away the pain. We are both haunted by him to this day. Its been 6 years and he still hauts us. Its been hard on both of us, and this video is a sad reminder of that year. a reply to: Greathouse

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
That was awesome!!! I had to share with my office because they thought I had lost my mind when I burst out laughing.

Sadly it looks like most Mondays. Try so hard and as soon as you get something accomplished, boom gotta start all over again.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sistinas

My condolences , alcoholism is a sad sick desperate disease. I guess that's one of the things about humans when they see something that hurts so bad you have to laugh as a defensive mechanism. I'm gonna alert on my OP and ask that this thread be removed my apologies.
edit on 30-3-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Strange place you have here. Out of respect for another member I requested this thread be deleted. In response I received a warning for previous post.

Just can't figure this place out yet sorry.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

It's possible the poster is mistaken. The video was uploaded less than five years ago and was filmed in England.

Sistinas is American according to their intro thread.

This leaves a date-line discrepancy of a year and a geographical error of several thousand miles.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse ha ha ha that guy has been doing more than drinking.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sistinaswhats a husbent?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I was posting on the 10 min vid with the guy in the store., and please don't have it closed that was not my intent. I just wanted to give some back ground on it. : Kandinsky

edit on 1-4-2015 by Sistinas because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2015 by Sistinas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Thats a husband when I am tired and typing in the dark late at night lol.a reply to: LA1IMPALA

top topics

<< 1   >>

join