It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2003 Murder Of 14 Yr Old Ashley Villarreal... The Lost Soul Chronicles!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Ashley Villarreal

Ashley Villarreal, 14, was shot and killed by DEA agents in 2003 in San Antonio. Ashley was attempting to show off her driving skills to family friend David Robles by taking a drive around the block.
But at the time, the DEA was investigating Ashley's father, Joey Villarreal, for drug trafficking.

As Ashley pulled out of the driveway of the home where Joey Villarreal's mother and Ashley lived, the federal agents were in the process of staking out the house.
Later explaining that they had mistaken Robles for Ashley's father, the agents boxed in the vehicle the girl was driving.

They claimed she then continued driving toward them, at which point they opened fire, shooting her in the back of the head.
Robles and several witnesses said the agents never identified themselves, and that Ashley posed no threat, given that her vehicle was already boxed in.

The police found no drugs or weapons in the vehicle, or in the house, nor did they find any evidence that Ashley's father had been using the house for drug trafficking.

Nevertheless, the agents were cleared of any wrongdoing. Joey Villarreal was later arrested, convicted of drug charges, and sentenced to 19 years in prison.

Source: Pete Brady, "The Murder of Ashley," Cannabis Culture, October 8, 2003.

Heartbreaking.

Yes, "old news"...

However, the War On Drugs rages on 12 years later!

Wish I could provide more sources, but any attempt from London to search for Ashley Villarreal comes up like this...

Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe. Learn more

Looks like someone doesn't want us in Europe to know what occured on that fateful day.

Do I believe she drove at the police?

Not really...

Is it legal to shoot someone in a moving car?

Not the last time I checked...

Which is why stingers and tyre shots are used. Or ramming.

Or boxing someone in... Oh wait... They did that already.

HuffPost Source.

There is others on the list...

That one wrenched my heart the most along with Tarika Wilson & Veronica & Charity Bowers...

Just click the names for the story to extend in each one, if you want to read them.

RIP.

edit on 28-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Thanks for remembering the fallen. Germany 1932.

Your avatar is PFM. I needed that this morn. I'm the Easter bunny today. The costume rides a little high. sux.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Thanks for remembering the fallen. Germany 1932.

Your avatar is PFM. I needed that this morn. I'm the Easter bunny today. The costume rides a little high. sux.

Not too up on interslang... So PFM has flown over my head.

If you would like the avatar, just google "abandon thread gif"...

edit on 28-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

PFM = Pure F#ing Magic
edit on 2015-3-28 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

PFM = Pure F#ing Magic

Nice one TAD...

Much appreciated! 😃

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Ashley Villarreal is my god sister and I am not surprised this all the information you could retrieve from Europe. I remember the incident like it was yesterday. My sisters and I lived just down the street and right across the street where the shooting happened. We had a clear view of the "raid" from my sisters window. Witnessing it from the screeching tires as they boxed her in to the so called self defense shooting. We all thought it was a gang fight. Till my family and I walked outside and saw dea vest being put on after the fact. Had no idea it was my god sister lying on the street after they pull her out the car. It wasn't till our good friend who was in the car with her yelled out to us, " They shot Ashley in the head". That is only a small amount of information of what we witnessed. This was the evironment we lived in on the west side of San Antonio, Texas. Its always tough talking about it, but if it's to spread the truth. Then I will work up the courage for my god sister Ashley Villarreal any day. She was going to be a model and received a letter she was accepted to modeling school weeks after her death.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruben2321

So sorry to hear that Ruben.

And I appreciate how much courage it must take to discuss.

I wanted this thread to explode so people could gather info that Europe was blocking, but had no luck sadly.

Thanks again, and my apologies.
I shed a tear when I first came across this story.

Such a sad event.

top topics

join