It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS #43: Israel Was Spying On The US Nuclear Talks With Iran, And More...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
In this episode we take a look at the Next Level BS spilling out all over the place in connection with the news that Israel was spying on the United States' efforts in the nuclear negotiations with Iran. While we might call for prosecution of those senators involved under the espionage act, the sad truth is that the government tends to favor people who reveal secrets, as long as they have powerful political friends. We also look at the false indignation over the Obama administration's so-called "secret" negotiations. It's always been that way, and we always suck at it.

Watch in HD on www.TheNLBS.com

Share this video. Tell your friends. Spread the Next Level BS!

Follow Next Level BS on Twitter @theNLBS

Subscribe to our YouTube channel

And get NLBS t-shirts and swag thenlbs.spreadshirt.com

SIDE NOTE: We're experimenting with a new pre-production technique in this episode, to virtually eliminate all post-production video editing. We had few glitches, but we're getting close. Basically, it's a more advanced progression of what we've been doing, preparing all the image assets and timing in Apple Keynote. Except this time we recorded the presentation in Keynote, and exported it as a video overly, over the camera footage. Once we get this nailed, we'll share our technique in a tutorial.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

in Apple Keynote.

You use apple?
i cannot trust you anymore

You dint count the BS at 9:37, what a BS...

I don't think you get prosecuted for not having powerful friends, i think its more about usefulness, if you release harmful secrets you get prosecuted, if you do our dirty work you are safe.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

IMO.... US addiction to ignorant gas guzzling culture = war!

But still, i love the culture!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Funny, if you have powerful friends in high places, just imagine what you can get away with?

Edward Snowden didn't and is deemed a traitor, senators undertake similar action by exposing discussions surrounding private meetings and it's eh okay!!
edit on 27/3/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Joe...you act like you didn't know there are 2 sets of laws.

1 for all us regular folks, another for all the rich and powerful.

Why not do a story about the billionaires kid in Texas that killed and or wounded 5 people while under the influence of drugs and drunk driving?

He got 10 years of probation.

They would have given me the death penalty down here.

His defense was "afluenza".

Meaning he is so used to getting and doing what he wants because of his affluent parents, it isn't his fault that he killed or wounded 5 drunk driving while under the influence of drugs.

Of course this completely ignores his having sex with a minor and the police finding her naked in a car with him...

His name is Ethan couch, look into if you want real NLBS!!!!

Next level bs indeed!!!
edit on 27-3-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'm not suprised about Israel spying.

IMHO the Cold War is not over,It is alive and well. The government bought out the media, and the world does what it does with every other "fad". It just doesn't give a s*** anymore.

Spies are everywhere, sleepers are everywhere. It's not until they're caught that everyone wakes up.

There are spies so deep into the system that your mother or cousin came could be one now a days. There are millions of illegals in the U.S. Who says it's so hard for another country to send someone to Mexico and have them jump the border. Counterfeit social security, birth certificate, outstanding false resume, etc.

You could be a spy and not even know it.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Israel Was Spying On The US Nuclear

OK, don't get me wrong, but majority Israeli lovers in the U.S will bend over backwards (allow) to spy on!
edit on 27-3-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
"Trust Obama to negotiate a good deal for your country"?

A lot of Obama cool-aid drinkers have a year and half of poisonous drunkenness on auto-pilot.

But the sane among us are not buying any of this.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Right...And Israel was giving the secrets to Obama's enemies...The U.S. Congress...

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
What is it with this show? Why is it always top linked?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Is it me, or are the Republicans getting more brazen with the treason thing? They are also flaunting their plans of war with Iran for the next election, should they win the election. Which, with the way they have been acting, will unlikely happen. Anyways, nice show.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

It is interesting that individuals who leak documents which are in the publics interest to know, that are in fact vital to their understanding of the facts pertaining to the state of their liberty as citizens, are far more likely to suffer some sort of legal ramifications, than are those who acquire and distribute sensitive information, for their own gain, or the gain of their political affiliates.

One is lead to wonder therefore, precisely what the laws regarding spying are actually there to achieve. It is patently obvious that the laws as they stand are not there to protect sensitive human assets who operate within the intelligence industry, nor to protect the security of the nation to which those documents or data as might be leaked are connected. If that were the case, then a great many people, including some politicians I would have thought, would currently be in irons, rather than taking supper with the rich and famous, and taking money for speakingn engagements. As it is, it seems as though there is simply a double standard, and once again, as we see so often in these strange, and sometimes twisted times in which we live, we are lead to ask, where amongst all the laws which are bought before a population to control them, justice might be found.

If it is present at all, then it must be lying in wait, for it is certain that justice has taken no centre stage in this scenario.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I wonder how many others had there hands in the spying cookie jar as it pertains to Iran? This is a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Everyone knows the U.S. spies on everybody, even there own parents. Want to get pi#$ get pi#$ about that. Joe, well....... you're on the list. Towards the top would be my guess. Nice episode.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Ummm...So basically the US/NSA spied on Israel and found out that Israel was spying back...and this is newsworthy how...?

This is actually a no-brainer...and somehow the administration finds something wrong...as they're reading from intel intercepts...?

And some of us get our panties twisted over non issues such as this...?

Wow...(as he gives a discrete tug to the leg of his Underoos)
This sure is revealing...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: STTesc

Ummm...That's because of all of us drunk mouse clickers that keep forgetting to remember not to click outside the dialogue box..............Raises hand to admit to drunken outside dialogue box clicking...
With my two or three clicks per nightly drunken stupor...I'm sure I helped this forum into the top slot all by my little old self...

To be in keeping with thread relevance...I ah.........leaked...(oop's)...this post to you all...

Autonum...An on nimously............................

YouSir

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

IMO.... US addiction to ignorant gas guzzling culture = war!

But still, i love the culture!

True Until ... a Aftermath

like what May have became, to what this Intro of this particular movie is Talking about

The Black Fuel ( OIL ) The Juice ( GAS) Rages of War Till the machines Stop..

Road Warrior intro narration
www.youtube.com...

Its only a movie.

Tho..

Ironically The gas OIL Crisis war around in the First Mad MAX and the 2nd MAD MAX ( The Roads Warrior )

It was pretty close of what could of happened like the intro of this 1981 Movie ..

Like in 1990-1991 Kuwait Incident 2001 911 Attacks and 2003 Iraqi Freedom... made a close call ...

edit on 62015SaturdayfAmerica/Chicago386 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Probably the only way we knew Obama & Kerry were back stabbing the USA!

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Come on people...what are some of you possibly thinking here.

All nations spy on other nations...all of them ..no exceptions. Spying up to the limits of their abilities.

We...the USA...spy on our friends as well as our enemies. No difference here. Only priorities.

So when Germany's Merkel...showed outrage in the news at US Agencies intercepting her Phone calls..I asked myself ...how dumb can a German possibly be. You mean to tell me that Germany ...today does not have the ability to spy on their own people as well as foreigners...and foreign governments.

Some of us just now fell off the tailgate of the truck...some of us fell off many many years ago.

I figured this out many years ago when working on the 688 Los Angeles submarine program ...how good an intelligence gathering platform submarines are ...then went on to realize that this information was retransmitted to a overhead aircraft or satellite for distribution to the necessary agencies back home. But make no mistake..our Navy ships, aircraft and other assets spy on our friends as well as our enemies.

There are no good guys in the spy business...they are all bad guys. Some guys have caught on. I believe Snowden is one of them. There have been others..who have gone around the country telling this kind of tale. Some of them too have wound up in jail for educating the American people and long before Snowden. For waking the American people up.

Here is one free for you people..no cover charge...

It is no ones business how much electricity you use..as long as you pay your bill..how much water, how many cars you have ..how much gasoline you buy...how much groceries..what you watch on television, movies.etc etc etc. The only reason for a government to be interested in this information is to control and eventually regulate how much you can buy with what monies they are going to allow you to have...how you are going to think or not think...and how much this is taking place.

This means that from a government standpoint...you are viewed as a competitor ..not as a citizen...an economic competitor. And competitors need to be controlled and regulated..even as to how they are going to vote.

If someone in this system does not trust you with your own monies often earned at great risk taking....do you think they are going to trust you with a vote??? Or would they stack the deck on voting by bringing in a whole new set of voters on the public purse and putting others on the public dole so that they can out vote you...and get paid for it.

You are a competitor..and competitors need to be spied upon...in every aspect of their lives..even through their own children.

All governments are doing this to some level on their own people and up to the ability of their technology.

Don't worry what Israel is doing ..worry about what your own government is doing to you and your children...and also using/misusing the media to carry this out.

When you are in the major business of spying on and not trusting your own people...one index of this is that as a government or the body politic..one must always create bad guys in the news media..or something for the people to be afraid of..even to hate...time after time after time.
When you have been fooled enough..fallen off the tailgate enough times..you begin to notice a pattern...you begin to think differently...sometimes even predictably...it gets woflie after awhile...you can see them coming..with the next crisis.

One predictable pattern which is going to be used more and more ....and you will come to recognize this ..each time..

is the use and misuse of the word and name "Hitler." The next bad guy is compared to "Hitler." This means you are supposed to automatically stop thinking for yourself and automatically get on the bandwagon and don't worry where the bandwagon is going or how much it is going to cost us. No thinking required...just join up and stop thinking for yourself.

I cannot begin to tell you how many times I have seen leadership use and misuse this name...for political gain....control.

Bewarned...all nations spy on all other nations...and our government does not trust us and must needs spy on us because we are competitors to them..not citizens. And competitors must needs be controlled...if possible in every aspect of their lives. To do this ..they must be spied upon and given distractions..such as Israel...or the next bad guy they want to create to prevent us from thinking for ourselves.

Orangetom

edit on 31-3-2015 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I think I speak for the vast majority when I say Vonhelton 2016! He hobnobbed with the elite and was handed picked by the far right yet he's still a man of the people. He will face Putin head on, wont put up with Islamic extremist, the real life version of the Punisher, battled demons/poltergeist, brought his dead cat back from the dead, and designed a plane while in elementary school (which lockheed martin stole from him) . Vonhelton/Mouse 2016!
edit on 1-4-2015 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
You guys seen the iconspiracy app on the app store freaky

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join