It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

P5+1 Iranian Nuclear Deal is foreshadowing the Abomination of Desolation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I'm sorry, I was so caught up in the dates and explanation of the Abomination, that I didnt clarify in the OP (though, it is in the thread title). The P5+1 talkes were not THE Abomination of Desolations, but they simply foreshadow and reveal the timeline given in Daniel. You are right, the Abomination cannot occur without the appearance of the Two Witnesses first, and must happen in the Temple. Sorry for the confusion.
edit on 2-4-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: clarification

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Look, if you want to discuss your position on ISIS, then go start an ISIS thread, if you want to discuss the legitimacy of the Catholic priesthood, then I have a thread for that too, but what do any of those have to do with the topic at hand?

And I didnt tell you to take a hike, I suggested it, which is my right too.

Anything else you want to whine about??

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
the P5 +1 will come into effect/reality at the end of June, 30th june 2015

but the Abomination of Desolation is not a nuke missile in either a 3rd Temple or a Dome of the Rock (a wing of the 2nd Temple area)

No,,,, the Abomination will be the Islamic 'black stone' presently in the Kabbah where the Muslims make Pilgrimage to each year and bow down to 5 times a day facing East

the 'black stone' (a meteorite) is known in both Islamic scripture and in Biblical scripture as THE 'IMAGE'...
and in Islamic tradition the IMAGE will one day 'speak'
just as the Revelation of John also predicts about an 'Image of the Beast' standing on holy ground in the last days (the final 1260 days of the great tribulation....

events will demand that the Islamic black stone (image) will be taken to Jerusalem for a short time~~~~~~~~~~
perhaps because ISIS & the Persian Caliphate will join in both a ceasefire amongst themselves and to the overwhelmed/
defeated Israel who will regroup outside of Jerusalem and Tel Aviv... but for anywhere from 15-35 days the 'IMAGE' or 'Abomination-of-Desolation' will speak/breathe/have life in the Temple Wing for all the world as a witness and condemn the 2 end-times witnesses to a public execution---- all this takes place before the 2nd coming in the 'clouds'
( ?aka-> internet, via cloud computing on social media...)
edit on nd30142802550902452015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Yeah, I didnt mean to give the impression that the P5+1 deal was the Abomination, but that it simply FORESHADOWED, the 75 days leading up to the execution of the Two Witnesses.

Maybe the black stone will be carved into the image of the beast, I never thought of that before.

(post by AutumnWitch657 removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join