It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

P5+1 Iranian Nuclear Deal is foreshadowing the Abomination of Desolation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hello ATS, its the BELIEVERpriest again with yet another prediction for you. This one is involving the P5+1 Iranian nuclear program deal that is progressing as we speak.

First, let me show you what I know about the abomination that causes desolation as spoken of in Daniel 12.

My research has lead me to believe that the true Hebrew calendar of the bible has always been solar only. It starts with the vernal equinox (or the day after depending on what hour the equinox falls), and consists of twelve, 30-day-months. The last month is intercalated with the remaining 5.25 days of the solar year. This means that Yowm Theruah aka Feast of Trumpets must fall on the 180th day, which is usually September 16.

Now to the 70th Week: At this point in time, our solar year is about 365.25 days long. Yet the book of Revelation highlights the 1,260 days of the Two Witnesses' ministry followed by the 1,260 days of the Anti-christ's genocide campaign. In total, that is 7 years of 360 days, which leaves 36 days unaccounted for, to complete 7 solar years. There is good reason for this.

Starting on the 8th day (8 days of calm for the sealing of the 144k) after the Feast of Trumpets (9/16), one Trumpet Judgement will be blown every 7 days until the 5th Trumpet is blown on 10/22. This will signify Apollyon's rise, and also kick-off the ministry of the Two Witnesses (lasting 1,260 days).

Once the Two Witnesses have finished their ministry, Apollyon will be given the power to kill them at the end of the 1,260 days. This will happen on Passover Day, and the Two Witnesses will rise again 3.5 days later to reflect Jesus' resurrection. The day that Apollyon kills these Two Witnesses is commonly known as the Abomination of Desolation, but that is only part of the picture.

Daniel 12 tells us that from the time that the Abomination is seen standing in the temple through the end of the Tribulation will be 1,290 days. That gives the believers in Jerusalem a 30 day window to run before the witnesses are killed. Then, Daniel goes on to say that those who run 1,335 days before the end are blessed. That expands the escape window to 75 days for the more discerning believers.

If you apply Daniel's prophetic numbers to the calendar which I have reconstructed, then, 30 days before April 3rd (Passover) is March 5th. Furthermore, 75 days before April 3rd (Passover) is January 19th.

Now, since Im talking solar years, it does not matter what year this might happen. I think I know, but that is not the focus of this conversation.

What I do find interesting so far is the P5+1 meetings, which have followed my understanding of Daniel's words thus far.

January 19, 2015 - P5+1 meets and organizes a future meeting to discuss a deal, which is scheduled to begin on 3/5/2015.

March 5, 2015 - P5+1 meets again (as scheduled) to begin the negotiations. The prefered deadline is March 31, 2015.

April 3, 2015 - Will P5+1 come to an agreement?...creating an abomination that can literally cause desolation? Will something cause the meetings to be extended past the 3/31/2015 deadline?????

I will be waiting to see the results.
edit on 26-3-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos

ETA: For some background data on my reconstruction of the Paleo-Hebrew calendar, go here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-3-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: added link

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
it does not matter what year this might happen.

So you have learnt from all your previous failures, now you are easily able to move the goalposts as you have not set a year!!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce
No, I have set a year, just not in this thread. And yes, my last prediction was a failure in that war did not break out, however, we are much closer to war today thanks to the events that occured between 3/16/2015 and 3/21/2015...specifically the 20th and 21st. Im sorry that you are too narrow minded to see that.

edit on 27-3-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: sweet emotion

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

By the way Hellobruce, have you noticed yet, that two of the three dates (1/19/2015 and 3/5/2015) have already been fulfilled? My calculations are based off of research I did in 2012-2014. Most of it is posted in my threads. Its not like I just made this stuff up today. If you knew anything about my research, you would know that I dont have much room at all for moving goal posts. But that would involve you reading and having an open mind.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I don't have problem with your numbers, your numbers are your own

What I have problem with is when some people focus on numbers and not on death and blood and tears

You know those people, I spot them a mile away

Iran bad, Israel good
US good, Russia bad

Palestinians bad, Jews good

My god good, your god bad

My people killing your people, is okay

Because I already outlined who is good and who is bad

edit on 27-3-2015 by WineAndCheese9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: WineAndCheese9

Im totally apolitical. I dont like the zionist or the anti-zionist nations, and I definately do not like globalist treaties. As always, I think America is playing with fire trying to get involved with Iran's private business. And Netanyahu is no better than the Iranian leaders.

I simply follow this from an observational view point.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Have you factored the Russian influence into this at all?

Should we really piss off Russia with this Ukraine business, Russia may just give Iran the capability of the bomb.
Knowing full well that it may end up in an unstable regions of the Middle East.

We all know how ISIS and other groups fanatically hate on the US. Putin knows this, and may just end up pulling that string.

Putin is one smart guy and knows that if he ever pushed the button there would be retaliation on a devastation scale. But using a proxy such as Iran and other middle eastern nations could significantly move the tide of blame off of his shoulders and conscious.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

This is very possible, though I'm convinced that the US is funding and controling ISIS behind the scenes. However, Russia is working to undermine the petrodollar with China through BRICS, and Iran is part of BIRCS.

Personally I've never cared what Iran did with its time and money, but you cant spend a generation demonizing Iran and then turn around and try to cut a deal with them. America's possition should be one of strong military defense and isolationism, but now we have successfully turned the world against us. Who can blame them?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

My thought on this Iran business is much simpler. We created a weapon that is so heinous, the rest of the world copied us to keep a level playing field. Now there are nukes all over the place. We are now world policing in the name of keeping these weapons of mass destruction from ever being used again.

I prey that i never live to see one of these things used. May a divine power guide the world from these monstrous things.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
To bump and update the thread, as predicted, the P5+1 talks have missed their 3/31/2015 deadline. Lets see if they wrap things up on 4/3/2015.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

Hmmmm so will Putin be any less dead after global nuclear war? Whether his hands are clean or not?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

What has convinced you so thoroughly that the US is funding . ISIS? Something like that would be extremely top secret. Something that world take real investigation to reveal and not something that could be found out with a Google search nor any search you could possibly do on your own. Maybe if you had a congressional committee and unlimited funds. Do you truly believe you could unveil such a plot in your spare time? On your itty bitty lonesome? That my friend is a delusion.
No all you have is suspicions and beliefs without weight. Because if your really had something beyond "this is what i think" surely you would bring it to the media because that would be a very serious violation of the constitution and would make the USA guilty of some serious crimes. Globally serious crimes. Big big accusation there. What have you got to back it up?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Is this anything like the Ebola atonement? Only an ill educated person would have suggested that a disease like Ebola could spread like you apparently believed. That or there were only four Americans that needed to atone for their sins .
For the record I doubt you're any kind of priest either. Seminary school is no walk in the park.

edit on 422015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Ok, so here in America, it is April 2, 2015. In the evening of 4/2 in Switzerland, the P5+1 group has come to a "framework" agreement on the Iranian nuclear program deal. This is one day short of April 3rd, but if you follow the Paleo-Hebrew calendar as I layed out, the day ends and restarts at sunset. So, in Jerusalem's time zone and according to the calendar, the agreement occured on early morning 14 Nisan.

So, what is the application? The Abomination project during the Tribulation is completed early morning on 14 Nisan, and the Two Witnesses are killed in the evening of 14 Nisan to mirror Jesus' death, only to rise again 3.5 days later.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I was under the impression at the time that the media was with holding information on how this particular strain of ebola was transmitted. I only examine historical trends in comparison with the Paleo-Hebrew calendar, my predictions arent prophecies. I never claimed to be a prophet.

By the standard of Rev 1:6, all believers in Jesus Chirst are priests after the order of Melkhitzedek. Seminary does not ordain real priests, only faith in Christ does.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I've got the freedom of speech to back myself up. I would like to see a congressional committee to investigate, but it wont happen.

Let me remind you, if you have a problem with me, the way I think, or the content of my threads, it is your God given right to take a hike. And unless you have something to contribute to the topic, then I suggest you do that. Just a suggestion though, you can always stick around to hear more of me.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Tell that to the tens of thousands of men who are really priests in Catholic churches around the world. The ones who actually attended seminary school.
Oh and btw...I'm betting there aren't many atheists signing up for these courses to address your ordained in Christ claim.
And if you really believe that you've found something with this calendar of yours it would behoove you to bring it to the attention of theologists for their consideration and knowledgeable input. If your serious let's get some peer review.
edit on 422015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

You're going to lay a very serious charge at the feet of the USA with your freedom of speech?
That's not exactly what I was looking for when I asked what you had to back up your charges. ISIS has become a world problem. I'm sure many nations would be interested in this and would really investigate it. If you really have proof that the USA is funding ISIS and don't say anything you're just as responsible as those who do this nasty work. Don't you understand that? Or is it as I originally thought...just an opinion?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
14 Nisan but but ISIS drive Toyotas,in all seriousness I think prophecy has flipped from the bible to the Quoran but nontheless wouldn't the abomination of desolation be something involving the remission of sin as there is no daily sacrifice of animals after Jesus in which case Id be looking for something in a temple or church not a diplomatic event.As for the two witnesses I haven't noticed the ten plagues anywhere yet so I dought their ministry has started yet.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Finally priest

It is not your place to tell me to take a hike. I have every right to read and comment on any thread that I choose. You cannot put this idea out on a public forum and then expect only people who agree with you to read and comment. That's just the way it is. You know that phrase...If you can't stand the heat...
If you get hit with hard questions and your only answer is because I say so you'd better expect some flack. You can't just go around telling people to take a hike because they don't fall at your feet.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join