It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chechnya offers arms to Mexico to fight United States

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
After the house has sent a proposal to Obama requesting him to send weapons/ aid to Ukraine, Russian officials are now firing back saying it's a totally irresponsible move on behalf of the US to do that. Now the Russian Republic of Chechnya is threatening to send weapons to Mexico to fight the US.

GROZNY , Russia, March 26 (UPI) -- The Russian republic of Chechnya offered to send arms to Mexico, a response to a U.S. House measure encouraging shipment of U.S. weapons to Ukraine.
Dukuvakha Abdurakhmanov, the Chechen parliament speaker, said the United States has "no right" to advise Russia on behavior with neighbors, a reference to the ongoing conflict between Russia and Ukraine. He warned that the shipment of "lethal aid" to Ukraine, as the U.S. House urged earlier this week in a non-binding resolution which passed by 358 votes to 48, could lead to Chechen shipment of weapons to Mexico to "resume debate on the legal status of territories annexed by the U.S."

It looks like things are heating up, ATS. It looks like more people are eyeing the porous US/ Mexico border than just illegals. This can get ugly very quickly. What says ATS?

www.upi.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I read it yesterday and thought it was a funny propaganda stunt, just to show what the US is doing in the Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It's an open border do they really need weapons.??😅😅 this issue between the US and Russia is heating up way too fast and i dont think its going to be like the olden days I think we might need some popcorn for this one... reply to: lostbook

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

We already gave them plenty of weapons and we didn't even tag any of them.
edit on 26-3-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

Yeah, doesn't stuff like this usually die out within the first couple of weeks? At least it usually stops escalating by this point. I don't necessarily think we're heading towards nuclear war, but cold war 2? I'd say we're already in it.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Nah hell just plead the 5th or hell say i didnt know lmao 😂😂a reply to: greencmp

edit on 26-3-2015 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Considering the US already arms Mexico and trains Mexico forces this makes no sense. Then again Chechnya most likely has no idea how close US and Mexico ties are. I guess they did not notice the 2 frigates we gave Mexico in December. I bet Mexico is like thanks but, we do not need your junk.

link   
Never mind the Russians and Mexicans ,it's Canadian Bacon that will take the USA down again ....we are just waiting for the snow to melt at the moment .

link   

Mr. Holder's office gave weapons to Mexico and called it Fast and Furious.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Kevin Bacon is Canadian?????

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Never mind the Russians and Mexicans ,it's Canadian Bacon that will take the USA down again ....we are just waiting for the snow to melt at the moment .

Canadian bacon is a powerful strategic weapon, you could swoop in and secure all of our public schools with it at the moment.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Yea it started with putin an obama having a slapping match theyve upgraded to a wet noodle fight...a reply to: SpongeBeard

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Too late...

We already did.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
great! Ask General Maximilian (or was that Santa Anna?) how that will turn out! Anyway; last time Mexico tried that we got Texas! Maybe this time we'll take the Baha peninsula! Woohoo! Whose peninsula? Mah Peninsula!

edit on 26-3-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Forgive me OP and no offence but...No one offers arms to a country and tells them who they should use them against, it just doesn't happen.
At best what happens is a country will offer arms to a country that is in conflict on the premise that those arms will help.

So here's the question: Since when has Mexico been at war with the USA?
SMH

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

*points at whitehouse while eating bacon* nom nom

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Forgive me OP and no offence but...No one offers arms to a country and tells them who they should use them against, it just doesn't happen.
At best what happens is a country will offer arms to a country that is in conflict on the premise that those arms will help.

So here's the question: Since when has Mexico been at war with the USA?
SMH

Well, they are certainly at war with our immigration policy as it has been..

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IntroduceALittleIrony

Who is at war, the Mexicans? Really? Think twice lmgdfao!!!

The poor want a home and the rich could care less, it's purely an immigration issue.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
When did we declare war on Mexico? I must have missed that announcement.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join