It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Laser Test Destroys Germanwings Airliner Killing 150 Innocent Civilians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Just a theory...
"To what caused Germanwings Flight 9525 to be so thoroughly destroyed, this report says, was first evidenced on 3 February when a US Air Force test of their High Energy Liquid Laser Area Defense System targeting one of their older weather system satellites completed obliterated it by heating it from within causing to it explode while in orbit."
"The specific “test re-entry vehicle” used in this failed US missile test, this report says, was launched the day before on an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) fired early Monday from a US Air Force facility in California, and which the Obama regime stated was a “message to the world about Washington's nuclear capabilities”."

US Laser Test Destroys Germanwings Airliner Killing 150 Innocent Civilians

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
another case of internet pyschotic glossalalia.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Sorry but the original source is Sorcha Faal. Who shouldn't be trusted to tell you that you are breathing.
edit on 3/26/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Wish I could star this, lol.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalThought

You do realize that this is an article by Sorcha Faal?
Do a search for Sorcha Faal on ATS. The article is utter non-sense.

British B-1 Lancer Bomber

Even more laughable is that he/she thinks that the UK operates Rockwell B-1B Lancers! Even if a US B-1B deployed to the UK it wouldn't go unnoticed. The aviation enthusiasts would be reporting it all over social media and on the forums.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I'm glad I saw you say that before clicking. I'd rather lobotomize myself before reading Sorcha's stuff. Then again, if I did I might believe it.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Not possible! The ICBM was targeted to site in Guam. (sarcasm to specific ATS member who knows who he is).

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

See how fast this derailed by the source-site? You need to check sources through ATS. We know whats up before you finish typing.

You could be threading something of substance....and should be checking which sites are considered worthless dribble not worth discussing in depth here.

Your source was once of them...and others like it are listed in our forums...and I shouldn't even be addressing this myself. We have real issues, sources etc...both real and speculative....

But thats also why we have this HOAX forum too.....just sayin" friend...the mind is a terrible thing to waste...so is thread space!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Oh God, just got a lecture from an internet troll.... *facepalm*. Go outside, go for a walk.... cool off dude

Delete my thread then, I don't mind.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

The Moderator above said it to you...I just agreed.

Ive been here too many years to be called a troll, but ok, go ahead...

If you think I gave you a lecture, need to get outside, the mod above is wrong... and you couldn't take what you perceived as a "lecture"...then you are the one who's lecturing, needs to get outside...and have a lot to understand from long time moderators and members not trying to "lecture" you but inform.

We learned just as you are now....minus your name calling, eyes rolling and inability to get what we are saying, by trying to get you to understand what ATS perceives as acceptable and un-acceptable sites by trying to let you understand what they are. Those sites are ou there if you want to patronize them. We'd like to believe ATS is a cut ABOVE the rest.

Friend...those other sites are for those who wish to fantasize their sourcing while being accepted as questionably proven hoax or "dis-information" sites used for "entertainment.

And I didn't put your thread here in the HOAX forum...just trying to let you know why it ended up where it did.

Peace.......................MS

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I am not buying it. There is no reason the US would/need to test a laser weapon on a civilian aircraft. The US air force has a huge bone yard with just about any plane imaginable moth balled. They have the ability to remote control any aircraft they want by fitting it with the right gear. Meaning, it makes no sense they would shoot down this plane.

new topics

top topics

join