It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile in Yemen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: sosobad

Religious fundamentalism backed by the Saudis. ISIS is getting its support from them and Qatar, the Shia is Syria and Iran are fighting them. The US is supporting the Saudis, it is a whole big mess and the west is supporting the wrong side.

It is absolutely disgusting how everything is evolving in the middle east, perhaps I should be more specific, it is absolutely disgusting the level of ignorance, your average MSM viewer of the west haves on this issue.

The cognitive dissonance is staggering!

Saudi is simultaneously supporting ISIS and Al Qaeda as well as Ansar Al-Sharia and people act as if Iran is the bad guy, honestly it is mind-blowing!

War was waged on the people long ago and we lost. Anyone who believes otherwise are complete idiots. The difference between them and I is marginal at best. For I can only watch in bewilderment as they (the idiots) drone about aimlessly. Both end with the same result.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

It beggars belief that people can't see what is right there in front of them. The Saudis have been backing the most henious terrorists the world has seen for the last 10-20 years. Hell 15 out of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were Saudi. Yet the US supports them unequivocally. People are either blind or willfully blind.
edit on 27-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

What you speak of is truth!

The psychological war has been perfected and control of information has been in a few hands all the way back to the consolidation of newspapers in the early 1900's.

Add in there Edward Bernays's book propaganda in 1928 and it is no wonder people spout off about celebrities and "scandals" as opposed to demanding accountability, it is remarkable what people can be conditioned to accept!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

It beggars belief that people can't see what is right there in front of them. The Saudis have been backing the most henious terrorists the world has seen for the last 10-20 years. Hell 15 out of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were Saudi. Yet the US supports them unequivocally. People are either blind or willfully blind.

I believe it is a little bit of both!

Every aspect of that fateful day points to conspiracy and cover up, with what you are pointing out as icing on the proverbial cake!

How was Saudi not held accountable! Oh wait we will simply never ask that question!
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331amFriday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I just wonder how the rebels are going to not just roll over and die by areal massive bombardment. AKs vs F15s have no chance. I wonder if there are any surface to air defences the rebels may have in Yemen?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

How was Saudi not held accountable! Oh wait we wil simply never ask that question!

What I've really never understood was what made Saudi Arabia such a special nation that just about every US president plays kissy-ass with their princes even today so it has to be more than just oil like strategic location.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

It stinks to high heaven. Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan informed M16 before 9/11 that the very events that are unfolding in the middle east now would happen. What is the hold they have over the western world? Oil, that and lining the pockets of the rich and powerful.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Those damn banksters and that petrodollar!

I shall continue rooting for BRICS!!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Those damn banksters and that petrodollar!

I shall continue rooting for BRICS!!

I can see it now in history books of the future, the Allies vs the evil Brics. And they will frame themselves as some beacon of virtue. ( Even though they are basically on the same side as ISIS )

edit on 27-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join