It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mobile skin issue report.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
You know when you are reading a post and when someone uses the post tag button on a post to insert it into their post?...

(I honestly dont know what it is called but it isnt the quote button. The other one that just provides a linkback)

Anyway, when you click on the username you get a popup quote of the original post?

The problem for me is I have alot of difficulty getting rid of the popup. The little X is hard to see and harder to touch.

The box ought to be swipeable away, or maybe the box ought to be touchable to go away. Probably not a great look to make the X bigger. But my fat fingers can touch 9 of those Xs in a cluster at once lol.

Just m2c.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I used to touch that by mistake. Have you tried the back button?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
I used to touch that by mistake. Have you tried the back button?

Yup. And it goes back to the previou page where I really just wanted to close the popup and continue with reading the thread.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

Seems I have to line feed one time to gain access to the "clickables" at the top right in a post.

Is that common to both realms? Try it and see…

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Seems I have to line feed one time to gain access to the "clickables" at the top right in a post.

Is that common to both realms? Try it and see…

That is exactly what I am speaking about. And I tested on your post and it behaves as designed. With exception of course to my issue expressed on post one.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Expand the window on your phone so the "x" is bigger or use a tablet. Don't really know what else to tell you my man.

But it is nice to see you back around these parts.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

Expand the window on your phone so the "x" is bigger or use a tablet. Don't really know what else to tell you my man.

But it is nice to see you back around these parts.

Good to see you again Mark.

It has been awhile yes. But it has been rather nice reaquainting myself again. Lots of things seem alot different.

Did I whine about the little Xs yet?

Kidding of course. But ageing eyeballs and fat fingers on a 5 inch screen.... well you get the drift.

Again thanks for the re-welcome. So many new faces to meet.

new topics

top topics

join