It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 year old plays piano better than any master

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Given his nationality and the way the culture is in China I'd say this is part natural ability, love for piano, and hundreds of hours of training.

I was given a piano when I was 9 and reckon I would've easily spent 2-3hrs+ playing it every day for years because I loved how I could use music to express how I felt. All self taught and it didn't take me long to reach the same skill level as the person that bought it for me. Looking at the way this kid reacts and the way he moves with the music I'd say he gets a similar kick. Hopefully mum & dad let him develop at his own rate instead of pressuring him to become a master 10yo pianist.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Perhaps in a past life he was Amadeus Mozart.

I think it is a wonderful thing to have such a gift of talent.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Love and nurturing do not do that, an innate ability that can't be taught is responsible.

Well that can only be half right because no one is just born with the ability to play there had to be a a fair bit of learning to go with the talent.....

Wrong!!!

They are, they are called savants.

Some folks are just born to paint play the piano etc..

It is a fact, some people are just born with skills others will never be able to squire no matter how hard they try.

Or do you honestly believe everyone can be a world class artist if they just try hard enough?

Because that is known to be bs.

Most people couldnt draw say a modern day marvel comic if they trained their entire life and then had a gun to their head and 10 years to get it right.
edit on 26-3-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: celticdog

I hear you. I'm off to make my guitar into a coffee table.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join