It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 year old plays piano better than any master

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
That is not my title but the one given on the utube clip.....just wow...this is incredible..this kid is amazing just goes to show what love and nurturing can do........

I could only dream of being as good as the kid....enjoy

edit on 26-3-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I highly doubt there was love involved. The training has to be merciless and relentless.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Love and nurturing do not do that, an innate ability that can't be taught is responsible.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DOADOA

You may be correct...although i did not see the whip that does not mean there wasn't one close by...

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Love and nurturing do not do that, an innate ability that can't be taught is responsible.

Well that can only be half right because no one is just born with the ability to play there had to be a a fair bit of learning to go with the talent.....

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
That's pretty incredible. Especially for 4 years old. I've been seeing quite a few of these musically-inclined child prodigies lately. I don't know if it's simply due to everything being on the internet, or if they are becoming more common, but either way, they're quite remarkable.

Here's a girl I recently found, she's 14, so a little older, but, damn...I know professional guitarists who have been playing their entire lives who can't play as well....

edit on 3/26/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

He's not better than the masters, but he will be.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well that can only be half right because no one is just born with the ability to play there had to be a a fair bit of learning to go with the talent.....

Logic would suggest that, but it's completely false. Some people can literally sit and play with no learning at all. They are actually born with the ability.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Thanks for posting....she plays great..it helps i am a bit of a van halen and muse fan.....she is way better than i am ....damn i should have practiced more...

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

He's not better than the masters, but he will be.

No doubt

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Logic would suggest that, but it's completely false. Some people can literally sit and play with no learning at all. They are actually born with the ability.

Well for me that one falls under i would have to see it to believe it......

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Love is what nurtured the child from conception to birth. Special love. Think about all of the variables that go into a pregnancy. Stresses on the mother alone are enough to create defects within the child. I would be interested in asking the mother about her faith.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I know for a fact they have to see, observe and hear. This ability runs in my gene pool (skipped me over), but no one born being able to play without experiment.

I did pick up on a few mistakes, the kid is good but far from a master, and even with a gift, that is hundreds of hours of practice that the kid should have been playing. You don't push kids like that, and clearly, this kid has been pushed.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Love is what nurtured the child from conception to birth. Special love. Think about all of the variables that go into a pregnancy. Stresses on the mother alone are enough to create defects within the child. I would be interested in asking the mother about her faith.

I have seen people with this gift who mothers suffered extreme poverty and hunger while pregnant. Your story sounds lovey, but innocent and naive.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Not sure love has anything to do with it. He seems To possess a natural talent and practices a lot which could be due to his own desire to play his home piano all day long or pressured to do so all day long.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Well, you can say whatever you like about training... That kid got as good as he is because he LOVES IT! You can hear it, and you can see it. He is clearly having a great time!

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Well, you can say whatever you like about training... That kid got as good as he is because he LOVES IT! You can hear it, and you can see it. He is clearly having a great time!

This is a valid point,the combination of a love for it and the nurturing from the parents....

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I'm with you on that. I too was born with a gift that turned into a passion as soon as I was old enough to finger the keys. It was nothing for me to sit for hours on end and play. The sound became like a dome that enveloped me. My parents had to pry me away from the piano and literally push me out the door to go out and play. I was happiest at the keyboard, no question about it.
edit on 26-3-2015 by aboutface because: typo

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
These child prodigies make you want to throw what ever instrument you are trying to play out the feckin window because you suck.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join