It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Won't Be Voting for Elizabeth Warren

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Try reading the whole article, it will put what you quoted into context. I'll add this for the lazy anyway... legitimate claim to the title would mean her applying for Cherokee citizenship, your quoted statement is referring to the guidelines set forth by the Cherokee Nation for citizenship which requires 1/32 Cherokee prior to 1963.

Her great-great grandmother was Cherokee.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I wouldn't vote for her the first time her name appeared on a ballot of mine, and I won't the next time it does, either.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Or maybe they realize that no one has been 100% honest their entire lives, and take the good with the bad.

If you want to hold out for a perfect human being, then you better write off voting right now.

Sheesh.

👣

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

And who on this Earth isn't a liar? I seriously doubt that anyone -- let alone someone involved with politics hasn't lied about something along the way.

Heck, most of us commit crimes unintentionally every day. Roll through a stop sign, run a red light, jaywalk, litter.

It's not as if the Republicans have a lock down on honesty and integrity to themselves.

There's an old expression, "Good people don't get into politics".

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

It would be one thing if she was running around talking about "her people" and whatnot.

That is just what she did at U Penn and Harvard. Then she denied doing it.
I don't care if people vote for a liar, but at least they can't say they weren't aware of it now.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
From that list she sure looks like a real gem.

There's a lot more too.

Vote NO.

She will get creamed in any debate because academic/progressives can't debate.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Let's go with the lesser of two evils shall we.

Republicans Lie More Than Democrats, Study Finds

Or give up voting and stick with butchering.

👣

edit on 000WednesdayuAmerica/ChicagoMaruWednesdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She will get creamed in any debate because academic/progressives can't debate.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I hope Metallicus tells us who he's voting for, whoever it is I'm sure we can come up with a laundry list of reasons why that candidate is not worth voting for.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I hope she gets the nomination….Pat from the Glenn Beck show said that he would eat his underwear and gym socks if she did … I love the guys at the blaze and I like Glenn Beck and pat and stu ....But I really want to see them have a really bad meal

I know you don't think less of me for liking beck Kali
much love girly
edit on 3/25/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

I have it on good authority that he's voting for you, Dude.

👣

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Anyone with no private sector business experience who thinks she knows for sure how to run the economy, enough to decide that no, you did not build that at any rate, has no business being any near an executive position.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I will vote for her when she is an American Indian.

link   
a reply to: BlueMule
I don't deny that Republicans lie. Hell, our vice president dropped out of a presidential run because he was outed as a plagiarist.

Or give up voting and stick with butchering. 

So people that work for a living should not vote?
Not that I am a butcher anyway.

link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

How can you though?

Like... ewww

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

If you're gonna whine about a piddly lie from a Democrat, and then turn around and vote for a Republican, then you're a hypocrite. So vote for a third party or don't vote at all. That's my two cents.

👣

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

If you're gonna whine about a piddly lie from a Democrat, and then turn around and vote for a Republican, then you're a hypocrite. So vote for a third party or don't vote at all. That's my two cents.

👣

It's not so piddly when there are so very many doors in society it opens for you as opposed to just being a somewhat baby faced white woman.

Let's get real. Who has more resume and staff value at a prestigious institution like Harvard - the white women or the woman with Native American heritage. Which one is likely going to get a better look-see when it come hiring time?

No one says it openly, but we all know it happens.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Try reading the whole article, it will put what you quoted into context. I'll add this for the lazy anyway... legitimate claim to the title would mean her applying for Cherokee citizenship, your quoted statement is referring to the guidelines set forth by the Cherokee Nation for citizenship which requires 1/32 Cherokee prior to 1963.

Her great-great grandmother was Cherokee.

Try reading this article by Jonathan Turley, he is hardly a right winger.
Then Google the subject and read up, because she isn't AI... by the definition of the EEOC.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

👣

How do you presume to know who I vote for?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Warren was on CSPAN a lot during the aughts.

She seems to be a groomed favorite for something.

Stuff that is on CSPAN a lot usually happens. ObamaCare, Global Warming taxes, Iranian Nukes, NWO

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join