It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Signed Up Yesterday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Not new, but first time posting. I hope to be able to jump into some good discussions as I'm tired of sitting on the sidelines.

I'm from East Coast, USA. Early thirties. I am female and work in the science field. (Yes that's actually possible to whoever was asking if women were capable of intelligent discussion)

Anyway, I hope to make some friends and pick some brains. I love science, cats, films, music and Moon Pies.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sixxster

Welcome to ATS!

c(_) *sip*

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sixxster
Not new, but first time posting. I hope to be able to jump into some good discussions as I'm tired of sitting on the sidelines.

I'm from East Coast, USA. Early thirties. I am female and work in the science field. (Yes that's actually possible to whoever was asking if women were capable of intelligent discussion)

Anyway, I hope to make some friends and pick some brains. I love science, cats, films, music and Moon Pies.

Hi Sixxster, welcome to ATS from another member, hope to catch you on a thread at some point.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Greetings Pope Sixxster and welcome aboard the Mothership ATS!

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hello young Lady. You don't know how much you've been missed. I was compelled to write that although I don't know why...

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: I lack skills.

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: I posted, then I removed something, reposted and then thought "aaaw put it back in." Sorry about that.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Hey there Six and Welcome Aboard MotherShip ATS!
Here's something I wrote recently For all
New Passengers on This Ride. I Hope You like it.
Now Strap Yourself in!
It's Titled: "Welcome To Our ATS Family!!!"

~ Have a good time while on This Trip,
On The Wild Ride ATS MotherShip.

As Someone has already mentioned Before,
Welcome Aboard the Ship Now Please Close the Door.

We don't want any Trolls coming up the stairs,
Pushing Hatred and Lies, till you want to pull out Your Hair.

You will Learn so much Here, that it will fill You with Pride,
Just Remember Most of all Hey!, "It's Just A Ride!" ~

Hope To catchYa on the Boards! Later, Syx.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sixxster

Ah ah! A new brave soul that dares to join this fine internet board!

Pssst... it's not to late to leave

Welcome, welcome dear. Take a seat and make yourself at home!

Everyone here is crazy. And it's contagious!

So you deem yourself capable of intelligent discussions? We shall certainly see that.

Run as fast as you can, don't ever look back and delete your account if you value your sanity!

Allow me to join my fellow comrades and to wish you a pleasant stay here on *thunder in the distance*
The ATS board!
Muahahah.

They would kill me if they knew I told you to leave!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

We welcome your first post, and hope to have many more.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Welcome! I just recently quit lurking and joined, as well. And your OP made me chuckle, so excellent first impression. Just remember, don't let yourself get sucked into the deep dark swamps of ridiculousness that occasionally form on some of the threads here. I'm sure you know what I mean. Circular arguments about how a complete lack of proof or a mountain of hard evidence against a theory must mean that the theory is true, etc. The people here are great, but there's a few who quickly lose their decorum and open-mindedness when you start pulling on the threads of their pet theories or conspiracies.
I look forward to seeing your input in the forums, and the insights you will bring up for discussion.

Regards,
pfishy
edit on 25-3-2015 by pfishy because: Turtles have no thumbs

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome everyone! It really does seem like a great place. Great advice pfishy! I usually just read a couple posts of those then click away.

Moon pies anyone, moon pies?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Hey Sixx! Please accept My Apologies. I was so excited, (in about the 5th post down from Your O.P.), in Welcoming You, our New Vict, I mean New Member, That I forgot to mention some of the features on Our MotherShip!
(Syx hands Sixx a case of Moon Pies to tide Her over!)
In Our ShipMents Bay, we receive goods of the standard variety. That is goods that were manufactured. We also have a replicator in Every BunkHouse, and on The Bridge That you can use to get all the Moon Pies You want!!! We use the Food-Fab 9000X!!! The newest of the Food Fabricators on the market! They are Awesome for getting You any kinds of Food and Drinks that You can even imagine!! If You can dream it up, The FF9000X will make it!

So have a good time OnBoard! See Ya round the Forums! Later, Syx.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Welcome sixxster

top topics

join