It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard-headed approach frees kangaroo with head stuck in watering can – video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Straya. Enough said.

www.theguardian.com...

A kangaroo on South Australia’s Eyre peninsula was certainly looking in the right place for a drink but ended up in trouble when it got its head stuck in a watering can.

The two-metre tall male red kangaroo, who was clearly distressed, was found near the Coffin Bay golf course. Onlookers began to look for ways to free it when the marsupial appeared unable to dislodge the can by itself.

They initially tried pull off the can using ropes while holding onto the kangaroo’s tail, but were unsuccessful. They later managed to cut through the galvanised steel watering can, letting the animal bound away unharmed.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I don't know how many times I've told family members to quit partaking outside of the home. This is what happens... EVERY time.

Some folks just never learn.

On a serious note, I am glad he ran into some people who helped him on his way. Awesome

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

They are lucky the Roo didn't punch a hole in one of them while kicking around - I think it realised after a while that the humans were trying to help it, not hurt it lol.

edit on 25/3/2015 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Nice, thanks. Those guys earned a boat load of good karma....a reply to: Kryties

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I knew you would find this thread. LOL

Poor thing! He's lucky he didn't get cut by the sharp metal that was cut. Glad he is free now!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Roos are tougher than they may look, I've personally seen a car half-totalled when it hit one yet the Roo bounced off, flailed a bit on the ground, got up and shook his head then proceeded to merrily hop over the nearest fence and into the sunset.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Wow!

new topics

top topics

join