It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you like Star Wars? What about Robotech? If so you should watch this...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
So yeah... If you are a Star Wars fan and used to watch the older anime style cartoons like Robotech in the 80's, this is definitely worth your time. It kicks so much ass.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Nice.

I enjoyed that... the music got a bit annoying but other that that it is great. Would love to see a Star Wars series in that style.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Really? I thought the music was awesome. It was like I was suddenly transported to a saturday morning in 1987 with a bowl of corn pops!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph
So yeah... If you are a Star Wars fan and used to watch the older anime style cartoons like Robotech in the 80's, this is definitely worth your time. It kicks so much ass.

Nice, and with the interdicter the rebels couldnt warp away.

Lol they tried to take it out only to find out about its electronic warfare equipment.

Very good short over all.

Would love to watch a series, with Thrawn.
edit on 24-3-2015 by johnwick because: auto correct got me again

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Great find.

I saw the early version of this. The completed animation is pretty good. I wonder if there is any plans to add dialogue.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Great video. I liked Robotech as a kid, always got geeked about the battle scenes. Very cool to see that style applied to the Star Wars universe.
edit on 24-3-2015 by Ettenurb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Wow, too cool! That really needs commissioning
Awesome share

Q

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Good stuff, OP. Did you ever get to see the 'New' RT Shadow Chronicles?

And star for johnwick too...just for mentioning Thrawn.

Can't believe those jackwagons at Disney threw out all the canon. Thrawn is a bigger baddie than anything they'll come up with, dollars to donuts. Could have made the new trilogy just dealing with his story line alone, FPS.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Very nice. And for any who ever played the video games where you could fly these, awesome use of the same sound effects, etc. Really nice translation, and well-researched too. Man, I really miss those games. Have to check now, for any newer versions where I can fly a TIE Defender.....

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Q
Good stuff, OP. Did you ever get to see the 'New' RT Shadow Chronicles?

And star for johnwick too...just for mentioning Thrawn.

Can't believe those jackwagons at Disney threw out all the canon. Thrawn is a bigger baddie than anything they'll come up with, dollars to donuts. Could have made the new trilogy just dealing with his story line alone, FPS.

But then you wouldn't have new books and crap to market. Can't make the money if you don't own the rights to the old storyline.

top topics

join