It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why "They" Will Never Reduce the Population

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Why "They" Will Never Reduce the Population

I have often heard it said that the secret rulers of the world want to reduce the population of earth for their own clandestine purposes. Theories abound to support this claim, ranging from the Georgia Guide Stones to the horrific murals painted on the walls of a certain Denver airport.

But the one question that has yet to be properly addressed is: why? Why would a group of powerful men and women desire to cleanse the human race from the face of the earth – or devastate our species to the point of near extinction?

The longer I ponder on this point the more I believe that depopulation is the exact inverse of what they want – assuming that this mythical they even exists.

Power is brokered out in this world in the form of money. The rich purchase the time of lesser mortals with this power, which can be distributed at leisure to the masses. The false premise that money is valuable is a lie that is propagated by the power brokers to keep the masses in check and in control.

The rich live a life of leisure and extravagance; living like the gods of old on Olympus, looking down on Hellenistic civilization with a judging eye and playing their games. But unlike the gods, these modern deities are powered not with prayer but by the sacrificed time of those beneath them.

Without the mortals to labor upon the earth, these elite members of the world wouldn’t be able to live the life they enjoy – and they know this. For this reason I know that ”they” will never intentionally devastate the population of earth. They need us more than we need them – literally.

So why all of the wars, poverty, disease, etc.?

Fear causes people to reproduce. It is a proven fact that fear and external threats cause the primitive side of man to flourish – causing us to act out our basic natures: survival.

Reproduction is the main source of our survival. Without this process we would quickly expire as a species. By keeping society in a constant fear based world “they” can ensure that the population continues to rise, and their life of luxury continues.

This system is near fool proof. What little luxury we have as minions is dear to us. We will fight for it – even if it is at expense to our own freedom.

Perhaps the only true source of freedom is to be free of all material possessions.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MentorsRiddle

The belief goes that they want more resources for themselves. Clean water is running out,oil,etc. So they want to leave just enough people alive on earth to keep things running FOR THEM. The peons below them won't suffer too bad either,there will be plenty to go around,but only if they limit the population.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
"What do all men with power want? More Power." --The oracle, from "The Matrix".

I concur with you,The thing about greedy, power hungry, control freaks is the more the better, their megalomaniacal egos demand it.

Reducing anything is not the goal. Just look around. Whats "going down"?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The elite on Earth are just doing the job for those that hold the "real" power. They will be here soon and Terra will be
nice and tidy with out all those nasty, pesky humans to clutter up the landscape.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

The belief goes that they want more resources for themselves. Clean water is running out,oil,etc. So they want to leave just enough people alive on earth to keep things running FOR THEM. The peons below them won't suffer too bad either,there will be plenty to go around,but only if they limit the population.

But I have read research that oil is nowhere near running out, that peak oil is a LONG way away. I have also read research that clean water is not running out either - that this concept is part of power grabs.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
The elite on Earth are just doing the job for those that hold the "real" power. They will be here soon and Terra will be
nice and tidy with out all those nasty, pesky humans to clutter up the landscape.

As long as we get to be pets to super advanced alien races, I am fine with that. haha.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

You've got to be kidding me. You really don't get it? You really think they need people to provide them with the things they love?

All across the globe, alarm bells are ringing as, at various technology conferences, it is discussed that within a very short period of time, +/- 50 years, the US will only need 1/3 as many workers as it does today. With a huge decrease in job opportunities like that, whatever in the world do you think all those idle people are going to do? Hell, the schools to prison pipeline will never be able to keep up with the supply.

They'll find a way to cull the herd, make no doubt about it. How will they do it? I don't know. The most profitable way for them in the past has been war, so they may opt for endless war. But I also expect they're going to use a Brazilian model where the suburbs ringing the major metro areas are slums where the population is maintained at a set level by endless gang turf wars. Whatever technique they chose, it'll happen regardless.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

All I can say is that this is what the ct community is going on about. How true it is,well,you can see for yourself,we have water oil etc.So there you go.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Depopulation, not sure will it be man forced and orchestrated, but it will happen eventually. Seas are running out of fish, when all the bigger fishes are out it will affect the ecosystem, jellyfish population has already exploded. The oceans are getting more acid. What happens to the Sea will eventually have impact to all of us.

Yes we will die.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
really? then why all those times BIG PHARMA has been caught putting sterilants, cancer, or virii in the vaccines?
to claim THEY need us is the ultimate delusion, THEY "NEED" slaves! Every single civilization has ended developing a slave caste.

still think all those "wonderful" prosthesses are being made for helping people out? no they are breeding the new slave caste (Robots and Cyborgs] before your very eyes: from brain damaging vaccines sometimes even before birth, a system where you're all ways in the wrong, the better to enslave you and send you to a plantation, I mean private prison; toxic food, water, air, and environment, a collusive media telling you lies 24/7..., ETC,ETC,ETC.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Personally, I think that being able to do what you want, to whom you want, whenever you want would get boring/old really fast. It is why I don't understand people who "need" power.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Human labor was once a resource. Now in the eyes of the elite not only is it becoming obsolete it is a challenge to their power. Through advanced technologies their goals are far more attainable and they no longer depend on us. Money is irrelevant and is only there as a way of guiding the sheep. They used to rule solely by force and when that was no longer effective they moved to a carrot on a stick approach through perceived freedom and financial compensation.

They consider themselves to have a sort of divine right and want to cull things so that they are completely micromanaged. The erroneous assumption is that they need money and only operate on greed. While they are indeed greedy their ultimate goal is control and to establish their own idea of a perfect society wholly owned and operated by themselves. To use technology to extend their lives and establish themselves as being god like to some degree.

Their greatest obstacle has always been that there are too many sheep and that the will of the people could overcome their perceived power. It is absolutely vital in their eyes that they make the population reduced to one of a more manageable number. The technology they are planning for has too much power in itself to destabilize their positions and they can not share that with us while maintaining the current paradigm of their top down system.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If they want to keep us alive as a species, they'll devastate our population. What choice do they have?

Our current practices for everything from drinking water to food production to energy production are completely unsustainable.
World population doubled from 1960 to 2000- only 40 years. In that time we've perfected the art of destroying the planet and consuming its resources- We're on track for 9 billion people in 30 years.

My guess is that we're around for now until the technology we drive reaches a level that they're comfortable with. Reliable, efficient energy, sustainable food, and robots to do all of the real work. At that point, the humans are more or less redundant- and a drain on the planets naturally occurring resources.

This rock isn't big enough for this many people. I give it 1Bn tops when it all settles out.

Otherwise, we'll just consume ourselves into extinction.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I totally agree. This is the concept that the prepers do not take into consideration. They think when the SHTF that they will survive in their hidie holes (the poor in their hidden shacks and the rich in their isolated compounds) and all the bad people will vanish in a couple of weeks. But bringing it down to the bottom line when they emerge the survivors will not recognize their supposed superiority ie richness will have no meaning, richness will be governed by how useful a person is to a community ie artisans not the person with the most money accumulated.
What I am getting at is humans can only survive and thrive in a community. Or a better rudimentary analogy would be (no matter how rich) communities will ALWAYS need some one to take their garbage away, deal with the sewerage, plant and grow the food supply,defend the communities resources, the list is endless for a safe thriving civilization.
There would be some useless people but by and large, whether rich or poor, everybody would have to contribute to the whole.
Or better put who would the elite get to repair their lavish buildings, who would clear their rubbish, who would make sure their sewage system was kept running, their supply of water and electricity working. It's ALL integral and the definitive answer is NOT THEM.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

nicely put.

second that last...

edit: only reason why i think someone would want to reduce population is for easier control. smaller population would be more productive. less unemployment...more overall happiness of the population. less reason to rebel against the unseen rulers. that's what the system really fears. riots.

edit on 24-3-2015 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
Depopulation, not sure will it be man forced and orchestrated, but it will happen eventually. Seas are running out of fish, when all the bigger fishes are out it will affect the ecosystem, jellyfish population has already exploded. The oceans are getting more acid. What happens to the Sea will eventually have impact to all of us.

Depopulation doesn't actually solve the jobs issue. The problem is that only say 5% of the population is needed in order to support 100% of the population. Even if you reduce the population and lose some economy of scale you still only need 10% of the population to support 100% of it. When you kill 95% of the people, you also remove 95% of the need for food, medicine, shelter, and entertainment. That puts a huge chunk of the remaining 5% out of work, and you're again left with a few supporting the many.

The issue is entirely one of economics. The current economic system of individuals selling labor for value doesn't work. There needs to instead be some other mechanism to create value.

My idea (I'll make a thread on it eventually) is that each human is inherently valuable because of the jobs they create through their needs, wants, and desires. These things mean that a human being has the innate worth of all the labor needed to support it because that creates work in order to push society forward.
edit on 24-3-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Each American is worth something like 25k/year. So when the US goes to China for a loan, it is all based off what the productivity of each citizen is (on average) times the number of citizens.

Meaning: the more folks you have, the more valuable your nation is.

There isn't a single nation in the world that doesn't want to increase its population. Increased population = economic growth. Decreased population = economic downturn

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I would counterpoint that you haven't thought this through all the way...

Larger populations are harder to control and manipulate versus a smaller one.

With the advent of machines taking over a lot of our jobs ( ATMs, auto grocery checkout machines, etc,etc ) there is less need for human labor more than ever...the trend is most certainly not going up for a demand in human labor...

The damned that be also are tired of all the charity programs, welfare, hand outs that occur every year...While they do not pay for it, they still deal with the homleess to an extent either directly ( seeing them, chance encounters ) and indirectly ( bogus fundraisers to help their public images, foundations that force them some level of tax reporting and headaches )

Through " environmentalism " the individual person is seen as a threat to their future self promsised utopia. If you haven't see nthe Bill Gates presenation on reducing C02 that should change your mind...If you have seen it and still believe there is NOT a depopulation agenda , you're fooling yourself

Also, notice why nothing is ever cured anymore? Yeah...I would revisit this topic and reconsider your stance because its not correct...

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Honestly, the smartest thing the general population could do is cease reproducing by choice if your combined income is below 100k.

Every time the poverty level pop breeds is another bonus for the 1% and the governments.
If people were to stop thinking that they deserve a child even if that child's chance at a good life is either already terrible or decreasing at a rapid rate, we could take control back over the choices made for us and stop the growing oppression of the average person.

Unpopular opinion of course, I'm sure. As well as completely unrealistic because if there's one thing humans cannot do as a majority it's taking responsibility in the sack.

With prisons being for-profit corporations now, it's all the better for the poor to be breeding like rabbits. I can only imagine the systems they'll put in place in another 20-50 years.

So go on thinking you're deserving of a child because you want one even if it means their future is only grimmer with every generation.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Actually they do want to kill billions because they only need 500 million or so to work and serve them and build things

top topics

<<   2 >>

join