It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Georgia Guidestones. Are you one of the 500 million?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Are you one of the 500 million?

Yes

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I think that if I were lucid in my last moments, I might do the opposite and freak out thinking "what if this is it!?". It's a terrible idea to me, to cease to exist.

But, whatever is or isn't, I'm here now!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidFire
Supposedly, there's a little more than 500 million Rh negatives on this planet. That leaves a good 6.5 Billion or so who would likely be culled, and that majority is Rh positive, either with a recessive negative or not.
Hey this is a conspiracy site, throwing my 2 cents out there hah...

I'm also Rh negative, 2 people in my immediate family are Rh positive (with a recessive negative)... I wouldn't want that to happen either.

Yours is the only possible way I'd make any kind of cut.

I'm white, conservative, Christian and bloody independent minded. All those things = cull in about any other scenario.

I wouldn't count on either my education or my genes or my IQ to save me even though I have all of those in fairly ample measure. The previous qualities more or less make sure I'd be out in the wilderness trying to hide in a cave.

edit on 24-3-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

Do you mind sharing why?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Do you think they would save only liberal people? Diversity is a tenet on the stones as well.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

No, more like I've seen the murals of the Denver airport which I believe are connected to the Guidestones.

In order to do what the Guidestones set out to do, they have to abolish all existing religions in favor of the state. There will not be a higher power than the state. They will need people who believe that the only rights are those that come from the power elite who can also take those rights just as easily. They need a populace who will cede them those rights and that authority.

My value systems don't allow me to do that or believe they have those rights or ever could.

They want diversity on the outside, not diversity of thought and opinion understand.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I was in Denver airport in October.... And those murals got me wondering too!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The Denver airport gives me the heebies.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Am I one of the 500 million? I don't really care.

If I were going to cull the population I would take the opportunity to wipe out genetic predispositions to a huge chunk of diseases. After the culling all of the survivors would be more apt to have a higher IQ, resistant to cancer, longer living, resistant to diabetes, not prone to bipolar, or schizophrenia, or any others. So going by those criteria that we would only want the top 40% smartest people out of the 40% healthiest (that would leave 16% of the population). I don't think I would make that cut.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Me either!

a reply to: Aazadan

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

From what little I know about Agenda 21 the plan is to tightly pack humanity into high rise urban enclaves to maximize the amount of natural space for habitat for other species of both plant and animal. I've seen maps of plans to open natural migratory pathways primarily along natural water sources, rivers etc.. I really think that's why the department of the interior and EPA are trying their best to take control of every acre and waterway they can. I think I remember that the bureau of land management was entangled in an attempt to take control of the Red River"s banks along the Texas Oklahoma border around a year ago, or something such as that.

I don't think living in the country will afford anyone much protection if it actually came down to it. I'm screwed!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Do you think the maps claimed to be part of "Agenda 21" are real? Im very skeptical.

a reply to: CharlesT

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Just curious if this was a joke. What are the prerequisites to be "one of you"? Is it money or mindset and prestige? Is it a scenario like what is depicted in the TV series "V" where the "evil" or Satanic/Nazi elites are actually the ones who get to go to space? An ironic twist on the notion of rapture or ascension - but of course, entirely physical in nature...

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I can't really say because I didn't bother verifying sources but I'll try linking to a few.

This is what our overlords have planned for us
www.dcclothesline.com...

This is the same map but a different source. Remember, I haven't verified any of these sites for truth and accuracy. OK?

truthstreammedia.com...

Agenda 21: The BLM Land Grabbing Endgame
www.infowars.com...

This is supposedly a site trying to defeat Agenda 21's implementation.
www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com...
edit on 24-3-2015 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

what's the deal with these Denver airport mural things? I've never heard of them, I just googled to see the images...whatever they are showing looks like professional art, did they pay to get that done?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Are the Guidestones a joke? They very well could be.

a reply to: corsair00

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

...I had to.

They aren't a joke, the Denver airport is a huge mystery. Funded by independent investors while Denver all ready had a viable airport; a stone that says New World Airport Commission; apocolyptic murals; underground bunkers. It's a weird place!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

If they are a joke, they are a very expensive one. Those large granite blocks don't go cheap and engraving, installation, land site maintenance. A joke? Not a very funny joke if they are.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well it appears the Rothchilds are Germans and The Rockfellars hail from German, and Scot-irish blood. It seems the 2 main ruling elite families claim german blood...

I'm german so thats a plus...I'm in a STEM field occupation so thats a plus...

ahh who Am i fooling...I'm 100% anti establishment so stick a fork in me!!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Here is one more site that may be more believable with several maps.

Agenda 21

www.ask.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join