It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Georgia Guidestones. Are you one of the 500 million?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
If you were one of the few do you really think they would stop what was started.
These things dont end, it would be total elimination, everybody.

That was and always will be the plan.

500 million would become to many

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Do you believe that our exponential growth will eventually stop when we reach a number that our environment can't sustain, as it always does in nature; or do you think we've "outsmarted" this biological process with advanced medical techniques, humanitarian aid, etc?

Where would the human population eventually flatline?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
You won't survive unless:
you are a member of the political elite in your country - because that is who will do the choosing
you are immediate family of the political elite
you give generously (ie millions) to the political elite

That is pretty much 500 million in the entire world.

Add to that the top physicians in the world in their respective fields and you've maxed out

If it is done quickly, I pity those left behind because they will be scattered around the world and would have to revert within a generation to an agrarian or cave dwelling lifestyle because all the worlds infrastructure and canned/dried food would be gone.

A huge joke on the elite!

No worries anyway about population, if current birth rates continue, the world will start to depopulate in 20-30 years and it will happen naturally and slowly, by the time it reaches 500 million worldwide, the robots who run the world will have everything under control, and we become not much more than pets or zoo curiosities to the AI, who will out of "compassion" (we hope) let humans die after living comfortable lives and not reproduce more than the AI need for whatever reason.

If all of the above doesn't begin human extinction, we will , and we have, www.slate.com... world population will begin a precipitous decline in less than 50 years. So this little game may be useless as the era of voluntary human extinction begins quite shortly.

Don't believe me? Take a look at Japan, that is projected to be the entire world within 500 years. Entire towns with no children and some with no people anymore except a handful of elderly.www.japantimes.co.jp...

edit on 9Tue, 24 Mar 2015 09:27:53 -0500am32403amk242 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
i would think that if would come to pass, that the 500 million have pretty much been decided on, first there would be those that are part of the guidestone group, then those that are needed to keep the infrastructure up and running, a certain number of scientists in some fields, not all fields of science would be needed for survival. i would expect engineers, technicians for day to day operation of equipment needed to run the plants, and manufacturing, and so forth. then there would be a need for some people to do menial labor.

i think it safe to say that, if you do survive the initial cull, and if those who initiated it really wanted to reduce the population down to 500 million. there would be no place safe for a indefinite period of time.

as one member posted a highly contagious disease or some other biological / chemical means would likely be employed. during the time that passes after deployment, those who weren't part of the plan or willing to go along in order to survive, would be indoctrinated / reeducated to see the " need " for the control.

then the hunting and elimination of survivors would began. first i suspect that the urban areas would be cleared, then suburbs, then rural areas, and the last would be wilderness.

after all can't have a bunch of yahoos, running around out in the boonies screwing up sh@@ for the haves.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
i would be saved for sure.
no real reason in terms of my use, i am pretty average but i have family working fairly important jobs for the local government
So yeah, kinda sucks to be you guys.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Who gets to decide which 500 million are worthy...and which 7.5 Billion are not?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Supposedly, there's a little more than 500 million Rh negatives on this planet. That leaves a good 6.5 Billion or so who would likely be culled, and that majority is Rh positive, either with a recessive negative or not.
Hey this is a conspiracy site, throwing my 2 cents out there hah...

I'm also Rh negative, 2 people in my immediate family are Rh positive (with a recessive negative)... I wouldn't want that to happen either.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

i wouldn't count on that, although i'm sure that some peoples family would be included in the 500 mil. just because you have a family member that works for the government, that does not automatically include them.

for all we know bill gates has all ready set up software that will run 90 percent of the government/infrastructure and picks and chooses who is what.

edit on 24-3-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Dibs on the Mona Lisa!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidFire

Good theory! How do I not know what my RH status is?

edit on 24-3-2015 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Most people can find out through a clinic, home blood tests, blood donations and various medical tests. I'm curious if what I stated earlier becomes the case, would mandatory blood typing happen? I think it would have to be to execute their plan.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Here in Canada most people's blood is typed when they're born, so if you're born in a hospital, it's all ready been done. It would be a necessity for the RH theory to pan out.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I would be culled and am tototally with that. Been thru too much in this life. Ready to start anew.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I'm Canadian, my blood was not typed when I was born, but I found out what it was a couple years ago when I donated blood. It must differ from province to province, and the year one was born. Not all hospitals seem to execute that method of blood typing at birth.

Edit: If it was typed it's probably in a completely different document, as it wasn't recorded on my birth certificate... that's for sure.
edit on V20150624March06Tue, 24 Mar 2015 10:06:04 -0500America/Chicago by VoidFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The guidestones are clearly some person or group's prescription for the future of humanity from a 1980 perspective. To me the answer to resource shortages isn't to "cull the herd" or sterilize the masses but rather to begin colonizing the solar system. It's like manifest destiny except without the genocide.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I was born in Nova Scotia in the 80's and it seems to be the norm here that blood type was displayed on both a mothers and a baby's hospital bracelet. Back then, the bracelets were a slip of paper inside of plastic. I'm not sure if this is still they way it goes, but the babies here are still blood typed right away routinely, even if it isn't information that's given to the parents.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Avoiding genocide would be great!

What systems do you think are ripe for colonization? How many years in the future might this be plausible? By all accounts outside of conspiracy theory, we can't even get to Mars anytime soon.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I always took that 500,000 part of the guide stones as a target number to get us down to after a bunch of generations of reduced reproduction. I never thought of it as actually killing people who are currently walking around.

But if that were the case and I were an evil mastermind in charge of doing it, I would discover a common genetic marker or link in people who's IQ places them in the top 5% of the planet. I would then find a virus that kills everybody without that trait. There would also have to be some sort of immunity granted by direct DNA exposure like what spouses and first-generation offspring would grant. The result would be only the most intelligent people and their immediate families surviving.

But I still don't think that's what they meant.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Study would indicate that Rh neg. would have the least potential chances for survival in a post apocalyptic world.

RH NEGATIVE FACTS
OUR STUDY CONCLUDES: RH NEGATIVES ARE DISADVANTAGED IN OVERALL HEALTH
MARCH 18, 2015

For the first time ever, evidence has been provided that being rh negative means having a disadvantage when it comes to overall health.

Rh negative people test worst for overall health.
Rh positive homozygotes better, but rh positive heterozygotes the best.

www.rhesusnegative.net...

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

If im not in the 500 million I will take as many of the #ers who are down with me as I can

Though I think the biggest cull would be in Africa and Asian country's.

At the end of the day most EU country's populations are in slow decline so we don't need culling.
edit on 24-3-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join