It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Hands Up, Don’t Shoot” really did happen — not in Ferguson — but in Philadelphia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I live in Philly. This is sickening. These kids were 14 & 15. Never too young for the death penalty, IMHO. Al Sharpton will be here any time now to protest this senseless muder, I'm sure.

"As he walked down the street, Stuhlman, who owned a local landscaping company, saw three teens approach him. Then they grabbed and robbed him, and shot him once in the leg. They could have just taken his money and ran at that point. But they did not.

“At one point, he did plead for his life,” Captain James Clark said Thursday at a news conference, according to the New York Daily News. “He said, ‘Please don’t shoot me, please don’t shoot me,’ and they still shot him one more time.”

That second shot took his life."

But I'm really surprised. The perp in the blue shirt looks like the lights are on and nobody's home.
toprightnews.com...

Oh, and the original article says they robbed him. No, they took nothing. It was a racist hate crime through and through.
"Which makes this even more senseless, and even more troubling," said Philadelphia Police Captain James Clark, "that nothing was taken at all and he lost his life."
6abc.com...

edit on 23-3-2015 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Mr. Sharpton?? Calling Mr. Sharpton....

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I suppose either one of these murderers could be Obama's son as was stated in the Martin case.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This is unfortunate, I am not a fan of ghetto culture that glorifies these actions. I do not see this making main stream as big as Treyvon or Ferguson. I feel for the family and hope they catch the other little bastard quickly and deal with him in a speedy and fair trial. I hope the people in our state don't get up in arms like some other idiots have in the past and act responsibly and peacefully.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

this has already been posted.

Two 15-year-olds to be charged with murder of dog walker

and i say lock em up, or stick a neddle in their arm.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

i keep running costs benefit analyses and i keep getting the same answer

edit on 23-3-2015 by msallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
This is unfortunate, I am not a fan of ghetto culture that glorifies these actions. I do not see this making main stream as big as Treyvon or Ferguson. I feel for the family and hope they catch the other little bastard quickly and deal with him in a speedy and fair trial. I hope the people in our state don't get up in arms like some other idiots have in the past and act responsibly and peacefully.

You won't see this as a big deal on MSM as it doesn't fit with the narrative that only black lives matter. If it was the other way around MSM would be screaming this is a hate crime.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

this has already been posted.

Two 15-year-olds to be charged with murder of dog walker

and i say lock em up, or stick a neddle in their arm.

Sorry, used search and didn't see it. Mods, please close.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

It is a hate crime, pre meditated murder is as hateful as gets it's up there with rape and paedophilia in my book.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Things like this are why I don't leave our "compound" very often and when I do, I carry. I have zero desire to have to shoot another human being, at all. That said, I also have zero desire to become another statistic.

I need more acreage, people suck!

Thoughts and prayers to the victim and his family. Sad deal.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Jesse Jackson tells us that he enjoyed spitting in white people's food, it's not racist.
Paula Deen said the "N" word 20 years ago and it shows how racist America is.
3 black teens kill a white guy, certainly not racist.
Jimmy "the greek" is fired from CBS for saying slave owners bred larger slaves together- what a racist.
A group of black men, aided by one black woman, kidnap then brutally rape, torture, and murder a white man and his girlfriend- not a hate crime.
Michael Richards says the "N" word on stage and is blackballed for years due to his racism.
A group of black youths nearly stomp a white man to death after a traffic accident and it's not a hate crime.

White people are racists for saying something that offends blacks, but blacks aren't racist when they kill whites....

The truth is racist.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

Things like this are why I don't leave our "compound" very often and when I do, I carry. I have zero desire to have to shoot another human being, at all. That said, I also have zero desire to become another statistic.

I need more acreage, people suck!

Thoughts and prayers to the victim and his family. Sad deal.

My wife and I are precisely in your situation. I "don't leave home without it" and dread any trip to the "big city" which is 2 hours away.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Jesse Jackson tells us that he enjoyed spitting in white people's food, it's not racist.
Paula Deen said the "N" word 20 years ago and it shows how racist America is.
3 black teens kill a white guy, certainly not racist.
Jimmy "the greek" is fired from CBS for saying slave owners bred larger slaves together- what a racist.
A group of black men, aided by one black woman, kidnap then brutally rape, torture, and murder a white man and his girlfriend- not a hate crime.
Michael Richards says the "N" word on stage and is blackballed for years due to his racism.
A group of black youths nearly stomp a white man to death after a traffic accident and it's not a hate crime.

White people are racists for saying something that offends blacks, but blacks aren't racist when they kill whites....

The truth is racist.

Didn't you know? White people are the only race that can be racist.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hey! Watch it pal... You do realize that if Obama had 2 sons, that they would look like these boys? Did you ever think to stop and take that into consideration?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Aw maaan... ya beat me to it!

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Is it just me, or does it look like the kid in the middle had his throat cut at some point? Not that its relevant to the topic, but then again you never know.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Is it just me, or does it look like the kid in the middle had his throat cut at some point? Not that its relevant to the topic, but then again you never know.

I don't know about the kid in the middle but the kid on the left sure looks like a rocket scientist.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
When you learn to be a "man" from a gang this is what you get...

The destruction of the family is what's going to finish us off.. (for what it's worth I don't care if it's a man and woman, man and,man, or woman and woman)

Kids need a masculine and feminine influence growing up...least in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I live in Philly. This is sickening.

I agree, I live half an hour from Philly and I'm not a big fan of it either.

Al Sharpton will be here any time now to protest this senseless muder, I'm sure.

How are the two incidents comparable? Were these kids police officers? Did Michael Brown murder an unarmed person?

Face it, this is wanton race baiting and you're a hate monger. So why is it that you think you're any better than Sharpton?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It's incredible that some here will call the OP "RACIST" for posting this story. I'd be willing to bet those who do, participated very enthusiastically, defending 'The Gentle Giant'...on earlier threads.

Disgusting story. I'm sure we will not hear much (strike that--ANYTHING) about this one on MSNBC or CNN.
I'm sad for this man's family's loss..and I'm sad for the wasted lives of these two young boys.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join