It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Came First, Man Or The Universe? (Dare to believe!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Here is a matter which demands much thought.

Which came first, man or the universe. I'm serious, this is not a given. This needs to be addressed as in my humble opinion mainstream science has us looking in the wrong direction or at least at the wrong end.

This is a thought I've had for a while and I'd like to see if I can get anyone looking in THIS direction.

My hypothesis is simple (but still needs loads of research, help ATS.)

WARNING offense alert - my hypothesis involves a creator so any of you who can't get past here are free to leave now but for those of you who can, please continue.

Most mainstream science will tell you the universe has existed for millions and millions of years before the appearance of Homo Sapien.

Does this mean Homo Sapien did not exist?

I hypotethise that MAN is the crown jewel of ALL creation and man is superior spiritually to even the entire universe. PROOF: look at how well man fits into his environment, its like everything we know is for us.

PERFECT CONDITIONS for man. Everything on earth is designed to teach us some sort of spiritual lesson or other. EVERYTHING is SPIRITUAL. I digress.

How is it possible man can find such a hospitable place in the universe? The universe is harsh and cruel and should have spit us out?

My premise is this: God started at the beginning with a man AND then designed the universe FOR US!

This would have science looking within for answers and not to the furthest reaches of the impossible to reach universe BUT science does not want to look inside.

Bees, birds, horses, grass, snow, etc. Everything in nature has come out of the first man.

The big bang, the creation of the universe? It all fits for Homo Sapien because it was created for himher.

If you look at stars at night IT'S FOR YOU! If you look at flowers, THEYR'E FOR YOU! EVERYTHING IS FOR YOU!

We must learn the right spiritual lessons from the universe because the universe is for us, not us for the universe.

The universe didn't make itself and then we happened to be part of the process NO, we have been put into a universe specifically made for US.

Man came before the universe and at the right time man was put in the universe made for him, in a beautiful garden on a planet called earth and there was left to observe all manor of spiritual things and make choices.

There is a plan for man and another universe created for man even better than this one to which we go if we've had the ONE true secret of the universe revealed to us but again I digress.

To all science: STOP looking outwards and start looking inwards. Humans are NOT meat. We have souls and are in beautiful harmony with the universe. Look to us. Look in and discover the universe has unraveled out of a man, and in man you will find your answers.

Thank you.

edit on 3/23/2015 by HD3DSURROUNDSOUND because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

The universe. End of discussion. Humans can't survive in 99.999999999% of the universe. It is a FAR cry to reason that the universe was made for us.

Not to mention, evolution doesn't stop. Humans will evolve into further species given the opportunity (basically if we don't destroy ourselves first).

Your argument is just a rehash of the standard religious idea that humans are special in a universe that says overwhelmingly that we aren't special. It is just an egotistical look at our species.
edit on 23-3-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

If man did come first then science has been looiing in the wrong direction for a very long time.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

There is a very strong suggestion and I simply say that because it is hard to understand and debated, that man was ordained before the foundation or creation of the universe. Goes so far as to say names were written down in a record before the worlds were formed. Now with that end of it very clear we don't need details to phantom at its magnitude.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

If man did come first then science has been looiing in the wrong direction for a very long time.

But Man never came first as Krazyshot has already said!

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I choose to believe humans are special because we are

If you don't why don't you?

A human could have been in the spiritual realm before the universe was created, prove me wrong?

There are many things we don't understand.

I truly believe with all my soul that there was a man (Homo Sapien) around BEFORE the universe was created and will be around after the universe is gone.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I choose to believe humans are special because we are

If you don't why don't you?

Science and common sense. Not only can humans not survive in most of the universe, we even can't survive on most of the planet we were born on. 3/4ths of the world is covered by water. Humans can't live in the water. Heck, without things like clothes, we can't even survive in many of the places on land. Your reasoning just completely disregards all logic and common sense in favor of pushing religious rhetoric.

A human could have been in the spiritual realm before the universe was created, prove me wrong?

Prove that a "spiritual realm" even exists first.

There are many things we don't understand.

Yes, but that doesn't mean you can make up whatever reality you want to fill in the gaps.

I truly believe with all my soul that there was a man (Homo Sapien) around BEFORE the universe was created and will be around after the universe is gone.

Thanks.

Awesome. Nothing wrong with believing a lie. Billions of people believe lies called religion everyday. Even if one of those religions were correct (I doubt that any in the world are), that still leaves the billions of people who don't believe that religion believing lies.

You can continue to lie to yourself in the face of overwhelming evidence that humans aren't special. I'll continue to watch science develop and better explain how our universe works.

By the way, what happens to your hypothesis if we were to discover another race of intelligent beings that not only were smarter than us, but can survive in more climates and parts of the universe than we can? This is something that is theoretically possible with the theory of evolution.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
in principal i like the idea, i mean when you look at how everything "fits" you kinda get the sense that it was all planned.
Buuuuuuuuut
what is it, 70% of the planet is made out of water. I can't live there. that means in a planet designed specifically with me in mind i only get to enjoy 30% of it. someone fire that architect!
As much as there is a poetic beauty to thinking the universe was designed with us in mind...i mean i look up at the stars at night very often and just look at the show and think "man, something this beautiful just can't be here by chance!"
Maybe that's the BIG secret, what makes us so special: that we are able to find beauty in a universe that is for the most part hostile, and maybe indifferent.
We romance it like we would a woman we can never have.
And oddly, i'm fine with that.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Isn't this a bit like saying.... which came first... the ink line or the pen?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Yes I believe you are asking the right questions.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

well, its very clear that science has nothing to do with your hypothesis.

so i guess we can all breathe easier.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Simply because everything is made of star stuff, of the Universe....

Doesn't mean humanity didn't come along, far later than some other things. More so, it is likely humanity leaped forward, sprang forth - from that which predates us.

CdT

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

Thank you for finding beauty in the notion. Realise if you want tothat not everything is merely to teach us phyisical lessons. The universe is designed to teach us mostly spiritual lessons. What do we learn spiritually by the earth being covered by 70% water is it perhaps that 70% of God remains a mystery untill we go deeper? Does the sheer vastness of the universe not tell us of Gods greatness. You can learn a spiritual lesson from a flower if you are open to it.

The universe wasn so man would be 100% phsycially comfortable it was designed to to show man characteristics of God. Phsyically we have all we need. Spiritually we have lost and won. Homo Sapiens need to start to see the invisible. God is there if you know how to look.

How many spiritual lessons can we learn from the nature of the universe. To learn spiritual lessons is in the universes design. Sometimes that's more important than being comfortable.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Korg Trinity

Isn't this a bit like saying.... which came first... the ink line or the pen?

Its a good point really and yea there is about zero to seriously consider when the question is asked from a physical standpoint. What I mentioned above however is the suggestion that man was.....can I say in state spiritually??.. before the worlds were made. Its very hard, impossible really to understand, but none the less enough is said to pounder the higher spiritual nature, destiny and eternal nature of man and his relationship to the creator.

Krazy says man is not special. And yea as man was turned out of "paradise" he lost his ethereal physical nature and is subject to the elements. Man is now a spiritual being trapped in a hard physical form like everything else in the creation.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Still waiting on a response to this rebuttal:

By the way, what happens to your hypothesis if we were to discover another race of intelligent beings that not only were smarter than us, but can survive in more climates and parts of the universe than we can? This is something that is theoretically possible with the theory of evolution.

Consider this as well. Dolphins are considered to be one of the most intelligent mammals on the planet next to us. Dolphins can survive in the ocean and therefore can live in FAR more places than humans can. Wouldn't it be more reasonable to assume that the world was created for Dolphins? "So long and thanks for all the fish!" - D. Adams.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Not to mention, evolution doesn't stop. Humans will evolve into further species given the opportunity (basically if we don't destroy ourselves first).

Prove it.....You are blasting the OP yet you spout theories back as your "proof"? Ha.....You act like you have all the answers with your garbage evolution argument, yet there is absolutely ZERO proof that your little "proof" in all your posts even exists...

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Thank you ok let's presume God (creator) made the universe for man ok then what SPIRITUAL lesson does man learn from dolphins specifically. Could it be grace and family and unity and loyalty?

The universe offers spiritual lessons for us. What have we learned.

Here is an example when a female lion takes down a helpless buck for its meal? What do we learn? Or when an unexpected mudslide kills 100s of people unexpectedly what do we learn?

The universe iss phsyical and SPIRITUAL hence the confusion. Can I ask Do you think humanity has learned to be spiritual yet? The evidence suggests otherwise.

We need to look in not out.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Last time I check, God came first, and God punished Satan for his pride among man or creation, so where all going to hell.

How that for spiritual lesson of not going to hell, after going there.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
We fit perfectly into this environment, because we are part of it.

In the bible God made man from the dust (dust, ground, dirt,...), dust means "adama", that's why is the name for the first man. Meaning that we are created from anything else. (sorry, God did not created man, He made it)
We as humans are an evolved form of life, suited for this planet.

The universe came first. Your line of thought is a very centralistic one, and we are not the center of the universe.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I'll play ;-) Man, just not in this form, but rather consciousness. What's the point in building a virtual reality if you don't have multiple consciousness' to fill it and use it?

Cheers - Dave

<<   2  3  4 >>

join