It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Auto dialer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hello people of ATS i was wondering because ive seen alot of people on here are tech heads and know there stuff alot better than i do and i have a question

i work from auto doing tele marketing and i sit all day on the phone and my boss gets an itemized bill for it to keep an eye on what im doing ect

i was wondering is there anyway i could turn my home PC into an auto dialer to help speed things up the more calls i make the more i get paid ect (god i hate commission work)

any help appreciated

i have looked into skype/excel with click to dial myself but boss wouldnt go for it because he said i could manipulate it is there anything a bit more than this that i could use i dont need it to be free as long as its not stupidly expesive any ideas

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
No disrespect but I hate phone pitches, auto or live body. Your boss wants you to make the calls because you get more sales than machine calls.

Good luck fooling the world and you boss into giving you more money.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

actually we call people that have filled out surveys and opted in for it only so people who we ring are interested in the product already i dont just dial out of phone book

ill just quit my job and claim benifts sure that would suit people better

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Honkwoo1486

No, don't quit. Just don't call me. Deal?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

thats fine like i said you would have had to opt into buying solar panels for me to ring ya anyway

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Honkwoo1486

thats fine like i said you would have had to opt into buying solar panels for me to ring ya anyway

Oh, well thats different. How much to convert over to electric on a home? (Ball park is fine)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Did you just seriously ask my how to piss off people FASTER???
edit on 23-3-2015 by noeltrotsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

once again these people have gave me their phone number to ring them i dont buy phone numbers or dial out of a phonebook they have given me there phone number to ring them

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Just because I am a customer, I still don't want calls every week.
(Verizon i calling me every damn week, for "deals" and "promotions" that I don't want).

Nope.. Not helping..

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Sorry Honkwoo, nothing personal of course. I'm sure your a great guy and just making a living.

Good Luck!

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
We use the Dolphin Dialer, you can easily find it using a google search. Although you could fudge the #'s if you wanted it's kinda tricky. Also your boss can get a command center for his computer and control all his employee's campaigns through his own computer. He'd be able to see all the calling and any dispositions from all his employee's in real time.

Are you in the states?

Message me if you have any questions.

top topics

join