It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Ben, One of the Last ‘People’s Scholars’ of Harlem, Joins the Ancestors

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: msallo

Interesting.

I am not skinny. I am in fact, about forty four inches across the chest, and thirty eight about the waist. Also, I like cricket and rugby, but am more than aware that paying too much attention to sports has a negative effect on keeping ones mind supple. Other physical activities I enjoy are twenty kilometre hikes, and climbing up small mountains with nothing but a back pack containing a thermos of tea, and a parcel of corned beef sandwiches.

I also like camping, and found the experience of living on the street when I was younger, quite liberating. None of these things have anything to do with my racial profile. People from all walks of life can draw enjoyment from such things!

What difference does that make?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

i clicked and was pleasantly surprised. but i know the game and a few pictures of some cities isnt going to do it for me. Im well aware of consistent NEED for NGO support

And cmon, I know it destroys your entire premise, but even your boy recognizes the physical differences of of our races

A few cities, indeed quite a few and "ahem" but all nations have NGOs meaning NONE GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATIONS for all kinds of reasons and issues include those doing things in the U.S of A..
And Dr Ben's answer to Mary Lefkowitz while not one of his finest moments non the less is correct, Jews ancient and modern come in all flavors and some definitely looked like him.

Yemen

Brooklyn my hood btw.

Israel

Ba-Lemba from Southern Africa carrying something called Cohen genes in amounts higher than any present day Israeli
haruth.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

skulls, big cat, skulls

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: Spider879

ASCAC, meeting in Seattle this year, describes itself as a group with a mission to create a “body of knowledge that continuously contributes to the rescue, reconstruction, and restoration of African history and culture.”

Create is right. Reconstruct is right. For every good solid bit of scholarship produced they created an equal amount of pure bulls**t.

Have you checked out their work be-careful of not mixing them up with some other body.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

NEED ngo's

sub-Saharan Africa receives $134bn each year in loans, foreign investment and development aid, research released on Tuesday by a group of UK and Africa-based NGOs suggests

find me a higher number

man google 'negroid v caucasion skulls'

and i work in finance/law one element is account management for all your hasidic brooklyn boys which entails clearing their accounts by comparing two photo IDs, not like a bouncer but seriously, irrelevant but not at all
edit on 23-3-2015 by msallo because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2015 by msallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

man google 'negroid v caucasion skulls'

Why would I wanna do that?? I am of the school that said terms like Negroid, Caucasian are basically useless although one can make certain general guesses as to geographical origins,ever hear the term Polytopicity

here^
And Investments is not Aid or handout it is how the world works, matter of fact Angola invest heavily in Portuguese industries and Banks at least that was the case a year and change ago, but being that you are in finance you should have known that, Aid is a largess but chump change spread all over the world that retards industry and development rather then spur it .those shiny cities...investments both local and off shore.
edit on 23-3-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join