It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: Beware of Obama

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Queesofswords my cursory research is still yet to find any anti-semitism on the part of President Obama, can you help me out? Maybe its hidden among the countless pages of articles reporting on the millions upon millions of dollars, weapons and aid for Israel that Obama has signed off on or maybe it's hidden under Israel’s highest civilian award, the Medal of Distinction they gave him a few years back?
edit on 22-3-2015 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: oddnutz
a reply to: Ultralight

Benny is hardly disrespectful, Ben/Benny is a common abbreviation for Benjamin. Only half his country voted for him by the way so hardly the chosen voice to world for the entire people of Israel.

Same here with Obama. 93% of blacks voted for him which brought his percentage up to 51%....not exactly an overwhelming voice for the American people.

93% of black people are eligible to vote?

What about all the children and felons?

What's 93% of 15%?

10+%?

Minus the felons and children?

Wow that 51% would only have been about 45% if it wasn't for all those black voters!!!

I'm barfing at your hysteria!!!
edit on 22-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Hmmm ... so, if Romney only got 59% of the White vote which comprises 72% of the total voters ... and that brought his total to 47% ... what does that say, exactly, given the same logic?

Oh that's right ... that almost 5 million more Americans voted for Obama than for Romney.

edit on 22Sun, 22 Mar 2015 22:38:44 -050015p102015366 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Your tangents and red herrings will go unanswered.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hasbara should be banned from this site like Sorcha Faal, BIN, GLP & Racism...

It muddys the waters of real debate...

But then Zionists cannot debate without Hasbara!!!

Catch 22 really!
edit on 22-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
A dislike of Israel and its government does not make one anti-semitic.

Now that i have that out of the way, damn right Israel should be wary of Obama. Even their greatest ally, the USA, is starting to see through their bull#.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Red Herrings?

You brought it up, and refuse to clarify!!!

How unimpressively predictable!

(post by msallo removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

LOL ... says everyone who knows they have nothing more to say.

How is a question about the residency of two Chicago neighborhoods a red herring when I ask about it, but it wasn't when you brought it up?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well for one the US is acting in the best interest of the US and not Israels. The problem is US has used up all the good will and sympothy they had during the Arab Israeli wars. With the Arabs no long hostile, the Palestians nothing but, a punching bag and Isreal always insisting the world do what they want but, never doing what the world wants Isreal has lost all support in the world. Europe, South America, Africa and Asia have all had enough of the way Israel does things. Only the US remains to back it. And as you can imagine the US has to ask itself what, besides grief, does it get from supporting Isreal? When is the last time Israel did anything that helped the US? When your Israel and your as isolated as Russia or North Korea you have start looking at yourself and wonder how you go this point. When you know the only reason your nation is not under santions is because the US protects you, then you have to see something need to change. Maybe that will only happen if the US walks away. Maybe we are doing more harm than good by backing them. What should really worry Israel is the Jewish population in the US is not happy with the way Israel has been doing things. And that is bad news for Israel indeed.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

edit on 22Sun, 22 Mar 2015 22:47:28 -050015p102015366 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Avicenne

I respect him, admire him, and am glad he was re-elected. I wish we had more real leaders like him in the world.

Wow.
It just reminds me how about 97% of Nazi Germany supported Hitler. And some people still do ...

That's funny. Look at the people of Israel and observe their freedom, especially the women and the gay community. Now compare that to what it looks like in most muslim nations.

The Palestinian women and children under Israeli occupation will be insulted with your continual falsities...

I disregard it as propaganda!

Man the day ATS allows gore I'll show you the beautiful women who Israel treat so wonderfully...

By tearing them in half with Airstrikes while they cradle their babies who die under the rubble!

Animals!

Oh, those would be the women and children the terrorists hide behind after they start up hostilities.

Hardly surprising someone would try to justify the unjustifiable!

Even less surprising it was you!

What about the children playing soccer in the beach?
What terrorists were hiding among them?

None!
Exactly!

Heinous animals!

The ones setting up the home made rockets to fire and move while the drones were buzzing overhead.
Yes, the militants in Gaza are heinous animals firing their rockets from next to hospitals and childrens play areas, but you know this but choose to ignore it.

So you can't answer my question about the children on the beach who were alone who were shelled by the Israeli navy with not the slightest hint of terror activity in the area...

No?

I thought not!

Sympathising with murderers while condemning murderers...

Forgive me if I never take you seriously again!
(Yes I did at one point believe it or not)

How ashamed I am!

"The inquiry into the event by the IDF is ongoing at this time. Initial findings show that terror activists were in the area that was attacked and that it served as a launching point for terror activities."

The Gaza beach area has been shelled frequently since Israel began its offensive in the enclave on July 8 following a surge in Palestinian cross-border rocket strikes.

Source

Terrorists send boys out to play on a known target, that is how they create martyrs and stir up sentiments on the world stage. Enter you as willing believer while others find it follows the same pattern of putting civillians in the crossfire as a strategic tactic employed by terrorists. You see it one way others see it opposite, it achieved its goal of putting pressure on Israel so they will do these things over and over as long as there are believers and it wins sentiments which translates into real support in monies and politics.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

133 Israeli children and 2,060 Palestinian children have been killed since September 29, 2000.

NOTHING qualifies the murder of children. Nothing.

“The majority of these [Palestinian] children were killed and injured while going about normal daily activities, such as going to school, playing, shopping, or simply being in their homes. Sixty-four percent of children killed during the first six months of 2003 died as a result of Israeli air and ground attacks, or from indiscriminate fire from Israeli soldiers.”

If Americans Knew

Why don't those of you fronting for the Israeli regime go on record that you're in favor of the murder of children?

Show the courage of your convictions.
edit on 22Sun, 22 Mar 2015 22:57:04 -050015p102015366 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Benny is hardly disrespectful, Ben/Benny is a common abbreviation for Benjamin. Only half his country voted for him by the way so hardly the chosen voice to world for the entire people of Israel.

Same here with Obama. 93% of blacks voted for him which brought his percentage up to 51%....not exactly an overwhelming voice for the American people.

What's 93% of 15%?

10+%?

Wow that 51% would only have been about 45% if it wasn't for all those black voters!!!

Sorry...I forgot you don't know how to read between the lines even the slightest bit. My bad. Correction: 93% of eligible black voters. Now as to possible dead people voting, felons, 112-year olds, children, I don't know?? You know how Democrats are.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Voter fraud has been routinely demonstrated to be virtually non-existent every time it has ever been investigated, INCLUDING by a five-year waste of money by the Bush Justice Department.

You don't have any facts to back any of your opinions. But I do have a question?

Republicans have been crowing about a 2% majority from a 32% voter turnout in 2014 for months now.

What do your math skills tell you about that?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

I agree, Benny is appropriate nickname if talking to or about a child.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You are so very charming.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

133 Israeli children and 2,060 Palestinian children have been killed since September 29, 2000.

“The majority of these [Palestinian] children were killed and injured while going about normal daily activities, such as going to school, playing, shopping, or simply being in their homes. Sixty-four percent of children killed during the first six months of 2003 died as a result of Israeli air and ground attacks, or from indiscriminate fire from Israeli soldiers.”

If Americans Knew

So tell us, why does the leadership in Gaza launch thousands of explosive rockets into Israel when they know it will not topple them only bring retaliation onto Gaza?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

What's 93% of 15%?

10+%?

Sorry...I forgot you don't know how to read between the lines even the slightest bit. My bad. Correction: 93% of eligible black voters. Now as to possible dead people voting, felons, 112-year olds, children, I don't know?? You know how Democrats are.

How you keep gathering stars for fraudulence is beyond me...

But irrelevent to my next point...

In 2012...
66 percent of eligible black voters cast ballots, the first time in 44 years that blacks turned out at a higher rate than whites, according to a Census Bureau report...
Exit polls showed Obama took 93 percent of their votes.

So he took 93% of 66% eligible voters votes...

Which is 60% altogether...

A whole 33% difference to what you fraudulently claimed.

So what's 60% of eligible voters compared to 100% of the black population?

How does one read between the lines of BS???

No beer for you!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join