It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Film Scene Ever "CREATED"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

The magnum opus of creation threads, this video is worth every second of your attention. I have had much fun discussing other member's views on "creation" in the past few day and would like to make amends if I offended anyone. This video isn't for you, it's for US. As one creation.

This video acts as a gift to both science and religion. A visual representation of life and beauty seeming to stem from nothingness. There are things I must admit and there are things I cannot forget once learned. Both knowledge and the unknown play equal parts in mankind's quest for truth. Sometimes I forget to enjoy the ride after worrying too much about where I'm going.

I don't suggest full screen unless you're on a 720p tv/monitor. Put it in HD and turn the sound up. Having a few "spirits" beforehand increases the listening and viewing pleasure. I hope you choose to view it in the manner I described below. It's worth it.

May you embrace and cherish life no matter what you believe in. Always remain humble, selfless and empathetic to Nature and it's infinite creations. Give love where it's needed, especially to yourself and shine light where there is darkness. For now, we remain in the "gray area" as our spirits grow and learn. Help further the process by denying your ignorance.

BONUS: I decided to accompany this video with an old song. A beautiful song. Hit play at the same time and mute the first video. You won't regret it. Similar to syncing Pink Floyd to The Wizard of Oz. Have fun and enjoy!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I really liked the end scenes of Stanley Kubrick's 2001.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I was so inclined to watch, then when I saw Brad Pitt was in it insatntly put off. Pet hates.

Tell me he hardly talks and the film is mostly like this video because it seems really cool and i'm surprised I haven't heard of it.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
visually stunning! Wonderful vid!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I do think that beats this one, but Terrence Malick created this one too and I love the music

spoiler alerts ***

edit on 22-3-2015 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
What is this from? Beautiful video.

When one takes the time to really sit and think about what we are part of, the whole of existence, it becomes clear that what we have been looking for has been in front of us the whole time. The universe is so beautiful and magnificently complex in every facet of its being that when one realizes it, they realize that this is none other than heaven itself, the kingdom of God.

I'd like to add a video of my own that may compliment the video in the OP, it's one of the things that really kick-started my spiritual journey and what was the beginning of finding myself. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

S&F

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

May you embrace and cherish life no matter what you believe in. Always remain humble, selfless and empathetic to Nature and it's infinite creations. Give love where it's needed, especially to yourself and shine light where there is darkness. For now, we remain in the "gray area" as our spirits grow and learn. Help further the process by denying your ignorance.

I'm very sorry, but I can no longer deny my ignorance, it takes center stage sometimes and becomes quite obvious.

I prefer to defy my ignorance by leaning as much as I can, research and ask questions. I hope you can understand...

The rest of your advice, is well taken, thank you. I needed that

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Seems like nothing but sentimental claptrap with religious undertones.

The dinosaur scene was so silly....

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

Seems like nothing but sentimental claptrap with religious undertones.

Correct! It was just my silly polite way of bowing out from the creationist arguments.

The dinosaur scene was so silly....

A little, but it got me tense for a moment because I thought it was going to rip that thing to shreds. The fact that it "felt" the suffering of the other dinosaur and left it to die was slightly surprising. Either that or it was ridden with parasites and disease, lol.

I hope you chose to watch it with the Liquid Tension overdub. There are some great musicians in that band.

Thanks for your time anyways. You're always a pleasant surprise for better or worse!

EDIT: Notice how I went with "Nature and it's infinite creations." So, my undertones...

edit on 23-3-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join