It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama a Muslim Plant? I don't think so.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
And everything that happened in Clinton's presidency was George Herbert Walker Bush's fault..

lol
a reply to: beezzer

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Why would it matter if he were a Muslim?

I have asked this question so many times but never really gotten a decent answer.

If he were actually a Muslim, it would matter because he denies being one. That would make him a liar.
But I am pretty sure we knew that he is a liar, so it still wouldn't matter I guess.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
A budget request yes. Hundreds of congressmen approve that request. Congress....authorizes....spending. Blame the man with the pen if you want, but that pen is absolutely powerless without congress. Again, its a fairly simple concept.

The debt limit fiascos really punctuated the severe ignorance on our part. We clamored back and forth about giving Obama the power to "balloon the debt higher than any president be for". When 100% of that debt was authorized by congress.

Really...simple...

a reply to: butcherguy

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Wait, a politician that lied?!

Holy double hockey sticks, you must be livid!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Obama might be a Muslim sympathizer.

He has supported some questionable policies.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DuckforcoveR

And the second part.... since you think that the President has nothing to do with spending money?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DuckforcoveR
Wait, a politician that lied?!

Holy double hockey sticks, you must be livid!

I expect it from politicians.... but I don't condone it.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Just for contrast, I'm going to list all of Obama's accomplishments;

um, okay. I got nothing. Little help here. . . . . .

edit on 22-3-2015 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Let me try this one more time:

Every year my daughter submits a budget on or around December 10th. Its due in a couple of weeks. Me (congress) approves and signs off. Most is vanity crap (to look cool at school, legacy stuff) but a few of the things are useful. My daughter (the president) demands all. When I lose my job in January and default, is my daughter to blame? Or is a ass that authorized the spending to blame?

You would all run with pitchforks blaming me spoiling my child.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Obama might be a Muslim sympathizer.

He has supported some questionable policies.

How about an anti-American Plutocrat like everyone that came before him?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Listen carefully

From his own mouth.

I actually believe that he's a puppet from a long line of puppets.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

He really let the cat out of the bag didn't he.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It sounded like it to me.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Whoa whoa whoa.

Bush also released terrorists.

There is no proof Iran is working on a nuke. Israeli and western intel agencies confirm this. Only lying warmongering politicians spread this lie.

The Iran negotiations are kept quiet because it's an on going process, which I'm sure is how every president has done negotiations in the past. But since it's Obama there's clearly some hidden agenda, right? Derp.

Obama is not destroying the alliance with Israel. Talk about hyperbole.

Sends in to defend black boy but turns out the Ferguson police dept. is guilty of racism. Shocker.

Zimmerman proven to be a wack job as seen by his arrests since he shot Trayvon.

No matter whose in office the unemployment numbers are always accused of being a lie.

So and so forth, but let's stop hating on Muslims, that's really bigoted of you. You'd hate to see what a Muslim President would do? Ouch... Let's just say all these presidents are just puppets doing what they're told by their masters. These puppets are here for you to point the finger at while the real bad guys get to push their evil agendas behind the scenes. Stop ignoring them.

edit on 22-3-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

1) He said that because he is a secret Muslim...

2) He said that and it's been taken out of context with what proceeded before he was rudely interrupted (dingdingding)

3) He said that to perpetuate a hatred and mistrust for Muslims because now all of a sudden he is he epitome of Islam...

It's 2.

It's 2

It's 2

It's quite obviously 2

Solidified by him saying, "well what I was saying was..."...

Paraphrased into "well I had a point before you f#ing interrupted me like a petulant child"!

BTW, I hate Obama...

For perspective!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I have asked this question so many times but never really gotten a decent answer.

If he were actually a Muslim, it would matter because he denies being one. That would make him a liar.
But I am pretty sure we knew that he is a liar, so it still wouldn't matter I guess.

Everyone knows he's a liar he's a politician.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

He really let the cat out of the bag didn't he.

No he really didn't, he was interrupted & mis-corrected before he could finish what he was actually saying.

edit on 22-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: greencmp

But, George Bush!

Actually one of the things he is laying at Obama's feet is the fault of Bush but it's always better to blame Obama because FOX and Rush says so.

Gitmo releases?

No the pulling our people out early.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: buster2010

Releases Muslim terrorists from Gitmo to fight again another day

You mean the people who were never charged with anything in the prison that we engaged in illegal acts of torture in? He said while he was running for office that he would try to shut it down. Seeing how he won the election looks like other people wanted it shut down also.

Attempts to destroy our alliance with Israel

Yes giving them more money and weapons is the best way to destroy an alliance with another nation.

Is making a deal with Iran (without anyone knowing the details) that appears to remove sanctions while letting them keep working on nukes

There is no proof they are working on nukes and the treaty they are working on cannot give them permission to build nukes because it would violate the NPT.

Removes our military and intelligence from Muslim countries too early and our intelligence suffers while the "bad guys" take over

If you are talking about Iraq then you are totally wrong. Bush signed the paperwork saying when our personnel would leave that nation because Iraq wanted them out.

Wants to take our 2nd amendment rights even if having to do so by limiting ammunition

Obama received an F from the Brady foundation which pretty much says he isn't trying to take away gun rights.

Sends IRS after right-wing groups to silence them

Left wing groups were also investigated but that isn't important is it? Besides it is the IRS's job to catch groups that are trying to commit fraud like those right wing groups were trying to do. Also other President's have used the IRS for that purpose far more than Obama has.

Puts America deeper in debt than nearly every President before him combined

Doing while having the lowest federal spending than many of the President's before him. In truth other President's cooked their books and Obama allowed it to be put on record.

I'd sure as Hell hate to see what a Muslim planted President COULD do to us.

Seeing the shape America is in after the numerous "Christian" Presidents we have had why shouldn't a Muslim have a chance or better yet get someone in office that doesn't follow the delusions that are written in a centuries old book.

I'm not going to argue with anyone in this thread. If you truly believe everything you stated...you are welcome to your opinion. And again...I don't believe for a moment he is a plant or anything, just the worst president this country will ever have to dig out from under. But...that is just my opinion.

Did you ever stop to think the reason why you believe he's the worst President is because you believe BS? Most of the stuff you stated is either birther BS or crap dreamed up by FOX, Rush and the NRA.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Because America is a "Christian" nation. You know the kind of "Christians" that don't want to help the poor and homeless and thinks war is the best thing ever because all problems should be solved with violence.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join