It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damn drunken effer!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
There's this guy here that's a really bad alcoholic. It's so bad that he passes out and pees himself. Regularly. I think it's actually gotten to the point when he's drunk when he's not.
Well, he traded my buddy for a room in a quieter place in the house since he works third shift. My buddy had been building game tiles for D&D and didn't get a chance to move our stuff out. Well, my buddy could have but he's a little lazy. I'm usually busy with this, that, or the other thing. It doesn't help that the drunk sleeps during the day so it was hard to get in there to get stuff out.
He'd gotten blind drunk months ago and thrown a lot of our stuff out, including all of our building materials. Also in the trash bag were some .22 bullets. Now, we burn trash here so you can imagine what kind of "fun" I would have had if I'd lit the bags without looking through them.
You'd think after the last incident he'd have learned. Nope, nope, hell no.
I went outside and saw a pile of bags and immediately get nervous. I'd been asking this drunken piece of crap if he'd seen my art supplies. He said he hadn't. I then asked him if he saw them, let me know. This was almost a daily thing. I'd tried finding them before but the damn room was filled with cans, bottles, and empty beer boxes. It didn't take long to get that way, either. Anyway, I start going through the bags and what do I find? My damn art supplies. I'm talking about over $100 worth of paints and brushes. I'm still pissed off, several hours later. I'm still missing some paints. I guess I'll have to keep an eye out for them. I feel like breaking his knee caps. I hate drunks!

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

physical violence does have a purpose, you can't reason with some people, the universal language despite what twerps like stephen hawking think is not math its pain. I'd give him few good ones that hed feel drunk or not. I am an artist myself and that would really get me going to bro.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
If he drinks at home, maybe his alcohol could go "missing".

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Why do you allow someone like that to live in your home? He obviously can't be trusted. I say get rid of the bum. Usually someone that addicted to alcohol doesn't want any help and continue drinking. It shouldn't be your problem.
edit on 21-3-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

being a bum and an alcoholic are two different things lady, if he pays bills he's not a bum, hes a functioning alcoholic

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I hate violence but yeah it's the only thing some people understand. I think this is the case. Reasoning doesn't work.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I'd say a lesson is in order.

Perhaps a practical joke?

Hmm...

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Ok he's not a bum, he's just a selfish #hole , which is worse
edit on 21-3-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

I'd like to make it go missing. Maybe I should drag it all out and use it for target practice while he watches.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm living with friends at the moment. He's their cousin. They've had it, too. He got drunk and messed the water up and the lines froze for weeks.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
If he drinks at home, maybe his alcohol could go "missing".

Hell yeah! I bet if he had to asked "Ermagherd, whers mah licker?!", he'd cough up the art supplies in no time.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

If he drinks hard stuff, use flaming arrows!

link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I can think of a few nasty jokes. I might have him signed up to get AA pamphlets.

link   

Why blame him about your paints? You should've got them out before he moved in.

At least he's not a addict.

" A drunk will steal your wallet and and feel bad afterwards. An addict will steal your wallet and help you look for it."

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

Yep. Selfish a hole. No respect for others, including himself.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

It's just beer. Flaming arrows it a great idea though.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

I didn't get a chance to get them before he moved in. I was away from the house getting firewood. By the time I got free time he'd already trashed the room. It was only a couple of days before it was so bad I couldn't find anything because of all the trash in there.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn

Ok he's not a bum, he's just a selfish #hole , which is worse

paying bills and Aholes are both things I don't like but both are necassary parts of life neither are better but both are necassary

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I hate having to be an aggressor myself but when I couldn't take it anymore with one of my friends on a bad path with a drug addiction I had to beat him, because he created that situation in a rage I didn't blame the drugs I blamed him and beat the hell out of him knocked out a few of his front teeth, within a week or so he sobered up spent a few years on and off the wagon and then quit all together. his missing teeth were a reminder to him of what he was doing to himself, we talk from time to time but not like before but he said once that, that moment is what woke him up to what he was turning into, he blamed me for years for beating him.

(the situation he created, I caught him stealing from me, he got pissed I caught him and shoved me.)
edit on 21-3-2015 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

You did a good thing then. If he'd just gone on like that he might be dead or in jail now. Too bad he wrecked your friendship.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join