It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthrax attacks and 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Let's all go back to the tense days following 9/11, when our nation was in mourning. The Bush administration is working hard to push through the Patriot Act, and meeting some rightful resistance.

The next terror threat was the Antrax attacks. Primarily aimed at left-leaning congressional leaders, and left wing news outlets, these anthrax spores were sent with warnings to take medication to stave off their effects. These same terrorists who organized attacks to "crash planes into buildings" suddenly had a conscience?

The Bush administration immediately, like with 9/11, tries to pin this on "Middle Eastern Terrorists". These attacks were used as justification to rush the Patriot Act through, and it was only a very short time before we launched war in Afghanistan. Let me ask you this, whom would have more incentive to pass the Patriot Act, Middle Eastern Terrorists or the Bush Administration/US Government? The answer is obvious. As a CIA source said then, "they don't make this stuff in caves in Afghanistan".

Later, it would be proven the material would come from the US military, and I believe they found a patsy to blame this on. Thr MSM never asked more questions on this, even though the Bush Administration wildly blamed this on terrorists, and used it to incite war, and to pass the Patriot Act. That is stunning.

It is my opinion that some of the events following 9/11 represent some of the best proof of whom was really behind the attacks. There is no better example than the Antrax attacks, IMO.

edit on 21-3-2015 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

The info on this thread might be of interest to you
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Thank you. Mods, please kill this if it is redundant.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Despite the post toastsies, I found it interesting that Bush was gone to China during the Anthrax "scare" (hmmm…)

and that one Senator Leahy challenged the conclusions of the FBI about who else was responsible…

Times article

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The Anthrax thing has always been a little bit strange.

whoever sent them first to the media sent the anthrax with a letter that said something about death to America, Israel and Allah is grate with the date 9/11 on the top. So I can understand why the government imminently started to suspect Al-Qa'ida or others in the Middle East. I think i am right though in saying that they never actually prosecuted anyone for it and the leas suspect was a former weapons expert who killed himself before he could be charged.

The whole thing is very strange and I do not think we will ever know the truth behind the attacks so the families of the 5 victims will never get the closure they deserve. Despite saying that however I also do not believe the Anthrax was connected to any 9/11 conspiracy. Even if we assume that 9/11 was the grand false flag carrying out a biological attack like that as well just a week later is another level of complexity to a already very complex plot that I think any of the shadows behind a hypothetical 9/11 false flag would just not risk.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
The Anthrax thing has always been a little bit strange.

whoever sent them first to the media sent the anthrax with a letter that said something about death to America, Israel and Allah is grate with the date 9/11 on the top. So I can understand why the government imminently started to suspect Al-Qa'ida or others in the Middle East. I think i am right though in saying that they never actually prosecuted anyone for it and the leas suspect was a former weapons expert who killed himself before he could be charged.

The whole thing is very strange and I do not think we will ever know the truth behind the attacks so the families of the 5 victims will never get the closure they deserve. Despite saying that however I also do not believe the Anthrax was connected to any 9/11 conspiracy. Even if we assume that 9/11 was the grand false flag carrying out a biological attack like that as well just a week later is another level of complexity to a already very complex plot that I think any of the shadows behind a hypothetical 9/11 false flag would just not risk.

The Anthrax was the ongoing threat that the 9/11 Attacks announced. The two worked in tandem, since weapons grade Anthrax (the kind in those 4 letters) isn't manufactured in small batches - they make pounds of it at a time, since it takes so long and requires such high mfg standards to produce.

The 9/11 Attacks woke everyone up, and the Anthrax Attacks placed the threat (and the perpetrators' terms) on the doorstep of the DNC and the MSM. "No 9/11 investigation and no heavy resistance to what we want when we make a demand going forward."

Remember, the DNC was in the Senate majority at the time, and the MSM was just starting to look around at the 9/11 Attacks and beginning to see some fishy details. The Anthrax Attacks shut down all opposition to the newly-minted Bush agenda (there hadn't been a Bush agenda until after the attacks) and to the admin's decision to not look too deeply into the biggest mass murder ever committed on US soil (suddenly launching attacks on anyone who did decide to oppose the admin's decision to clean up the evidence and "move on").

The Patriot Act sailed through the Congress and the march to war (an illegal invasion, by international law standards) was opposed by millions of people (as the MSM refused to even cover the enormous demonstrations). Since then, no one prosecuted for ordering torture of prisoners (only a weak "debate" concerning the semantics surrounding terminology), a complete raid on our Treasury in 2008 that the DNC controlled Congress was powerless to prevent or even address, no prosecutions of high ranking banking officials (even after it was proven that they illegally rigged the entire system to collapse) and the list of inexplicable legal insulations that the corporate/financial elite are being provided since these attacks occurred is still growing as we warm up 2015.

The value of the Anthrax Attacks has become increasingly evident, and to whom this value was intended, even more so. By now, Occam's Razor leans heavily in the direction that I've just outlined, as one would expect after 14 years of our entire government's bending over backwards (to a nearly embarrassing degree) to please that tiny sliver of people who've made out so good from the start. And now we're on the brink of having to go back into Iraq again, and at billions of dollars per week, to fight yet another Arab terror syndicate that literally makes no sense whatsoever - unless you buy into the idea that Arabs are inherently insane and suicidal.

By now, the whole goddamn thing should be obvious, but for most Americans it's not. Whatever. It's not as if the truth about all of this matters anymore or could change what's so firmly in place. I just wonder how long this poor nation will survive. I keep expecting it to collapse, but these bastards are really good at preserving it as their cash cow for as long as possible.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I find the National Enquirer aspect quite interesting. Gene Pope Jr. was not only the owner of the NE since 1952, but he was also an MIT grad as well as an employee of the CIA's psychological warfare unit.

Some say the National Enquirer was basically used to discredit UFO contactees or anything to do with them really.

Anyway, on Sept. 18th, 2001 American Media Inc. building received envelopes with anthrax inside. The letter was addressed to the National Enquirer. Apparently 2 people died from it at this location.

So ABC, CBS, NBC, NY Post AND the National Enquirer all get the same mail. No other news outlets. And I hardly consider the National Enquirer a worthy news outlet. So why the National Enquirer?

Interesting that at the National Enquirers HQ, they had stored ALL of their archives since the inception of the paper. Thus, due to the anthrax contamination, they were forced to destroy ALL of their archives.

Again, why was the National Enquirer targeted? Of all the news agencies to attack...why the National Enquirer?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
And he conveniently died in a suicide no further investigation. the suicide by itself does not set me off. but the fact that the case was closed after a suitable Patsy was found is fishy.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Merinda

Indeed. Much too convenient. Obviously, in my eyes, it in fact wasn't a suicide at all.

What male scientist uses Tylenol to commit suicide? I suppose it can happen, but it is highly unusual for a male to OD, especially on something like Tylenol. Especially when you know exactly how it will kill you, as this scientists would most likely have known.

Disseminating intervascular coagulation is basically the liver shutting down its ability to provide platelets, thus clotting to thicken the blood. Within about 4-6 hrs you are dead from drowning in your own blood. By far one of the worst ways to die.

My guess is that he was poisoned... Not knowing what was happening until it was much too late. Depending on dosage, it's usually a one way ticket. No medical intervention could ever help after likely the first hour of toxicity.

new topics

top topics

join